Prayers for Fuel Rod

crazy isn't it? looks like ticks are major carriers...a little bug and Bamm! you almost die.

Yeah i know.... sheesh. That's what he gets out rolling around in the bushes! j/k

Its one of the things i am a bit paranoid about.... bugs that bite.

Crap. That's a rare one and a doozy! And Kiki... where the hell do you live that makes the fear of Dengue Fever real? AFAIK Africa and South American rain forest is the only place it likes to hang out.

It's why I like a winter with a hard freeze. Kills bugs, macro and microscopic.

Crap. That's a rare one and a doozy! And Kiki... where the hell do you live that makes the fear of Dengue Fever real? AFAIK Africa and South American rain forest is the only place it likes to hang out.

Tropical forest/shore of western mainland mexico. There are three cases per year.

Tropical forest/shore of western mainland mexico. There are three cases per year.
Well there's one part of the world that I'll never (God willing) visit in my lifetime. I'm happy if you like it there though. ;) I'd rather live in Lapland.

Well there's one part of the world that I'll never (God willing) visit in my lifetime. I'm happy if you like it there though. ;) I'd rather live in Lapland.

I always laugh when the fumigation trucks go by blowing the anti dengue smoke. If you are at all familiar with Mexican street culture, you would know that every possible whistle, bell or sound is used by street vendors to announce their arrivals. You would think that the dengue truck would make a noise so that you might close your windows and secure your pets....but NOOOOOO. :tongue:

I always laugh when the fumigation trucks go by blowing the anti dengue smoke. If you are at all familiar with Mexican street culture, you would know that every possible whistle, bell or sound is used by street vendors to announce their arrivals. You would think that the dengue truck would make a noise so that you might close your windows and secure your pets....but NOOOOOO. :tongue:
Two words....

it's Mexico.

;)

The diagnosis is Rocky Mountain Spotted Fever which caused the meningitis.

Well how the hell did he catch that???

There are usually several cases diagnosed in New Mexico every year, but though it is serious and potentially deadly, most are treated and the patient recovers without consequence. The meningitis must be an unusual complication.

Somehow I just knew it- he's a middleman.

fuel.jpg

Forum List

Back