Prayers for Fuel Rod

How in the heck are we going to get updates if Kiki is 'unavailable'?

"Long-term health problems following acute Rocky Mountain spotted fever infection include partial paralysis of the lower extremities, gangrene requiring amputation of fingers, toes, or arms or legs, hearing loss, loss of bowel or bladder control, movement disorders and language disorders. These complications are most frequent in persons recovering from severe, life-threatening disease, often following lengthy hospitalizations."

Sheesh he really could be effected by this for life.
Sad
I think Kiki said his wife said he's strong and in good shape, which is a really good thing to have in your corner when faced with such a disease. His being in the hospital is a good thing. That way if a secondary infection threatens his health, it will be met with the best disease-arrests out there. A good nurse and attending physician are your best assets when going through the healing process. A lot of hospitals have young, fresh minds working there who have the latest and best medical protocols that save more lives than before. I pray that Fuel Rod's care team is the best assembly of caregivers who will provide him with the best potential for his recovery. And I hope they get him a computer you talk into, so he can drop by and say hello to us. :)

If you can read this, Fuel Rod, we're pulling for ya! :thup:

Last edited:
hello and happy fourth!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuelrod is home, attending therapy, playing with his children. Thank goodness. Apparently there is still quite the road of recovery...but one could say he is out of the woods.

And here i thought you were off to cooking school. :tongue:

Fuelrod is home, attending therapy, playing with his children. Thank goodness. Apparently there is still quite the road of recovery...but one could say he is out of the woods.

Thanks for update... please let him know we are all pulling for him to make full recovery.

Send him our love OK?

Thanks for update... please let him know we are all pulling for him to make full recovery.

Send him our love OK?

Ditto from me!

Forum List

Back