Poll: Conservative or Liberal? And your beliefs?

What are you views and what do you believe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marie888

† † †
Sep 28, 2010
Temporarily on earth †
I'm curious as to the beliefs of Conservatives and Liberals.

Feel free to participate... or not :) I hope you do though. Overall I'd like to see how many Liberals are Atheists, and how many Conservatives are Christians.

(Admin - I put this under politics, but if it needs to be moved to another thread, I understand, thank you.)

Please note: This poll is not meant to make anyone feel left out, or hurt anyone's feelings, etc. I don't like to or ever want to hurt anyone's feelings. And if you don't want to participate, or if you don't want to because you think it's a stupid poll, no problem, I understand. :) However, it's not stupid to me, and to those who participate, thank you for your time and input. : ) There are only so many poll lines, so I did the best I could or thought... at the time.
For example, if you are an Independant, the last line "None of the above" would apply. Please, no hard feelings. Also, please feel free to start your own poll if you'd like to see different choices. Thanks! :)

Last edited:
Wouldn't say Atheist. I believe that there is a god and he has plans for us and we should live our lives in accordance with his standards as much as possible.

But of all the varieties of kool aid available, there is not one that suites my taste.

Wouldn't say Atheist. I believe that there is a god and he has plans for us and we should live our lives in accordance with his standards as much as possible.

But of all the varieties of kool aid available, there is not one that suites my taste.

Thank you for your input! :) I could have put "agnostic too"...but I really wanted to see the Christian/Atheist outcome above all. Take care :)

Feel free to participate... or not :) I hope you do though. Overall I'd like to see how many Liberals are Atheists, and how many Conservatives are Christians.

(Admin - I put this under politics, but if it needs to be moved to another thread, I understand, thank you.)

you know, you can believe and not be a christian, right?

Sorry, not sure what you mean? :) .. Believe in Whom? If we believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, then what else are we called?

Oh.. If you mean you believe in "a god" but not Jesus Christ..please put it as "other"..

I'm looking really above all out of curiousity to see who believes in Jesus Christ vs who are athiests with the different parties.

Sorry, not sure what you mean? :) .. Believe in Whom? If we believe in Jesus Christ as our Lord and Savior, then what else are we called?

It's not so much "whom" but rather "what".

Ok .. :) Well if you are not a Christian, not an Atheist, then it would be "other" or none of the above is fine.

I could put tons of different types of situations, but the main poll is to see how many Conservatives believe in Jesus, how many Liberals are Atheists.

I'm afraid your poll will not have any scientific reliability. Random posters responding and a board not evenly split on political views cannot give an accurate result.

Lutheran Conservative in an ultra Conservative city.

I am a registered Republican. I am fiscally conservative, liberal in humanitarian areas and libertarian in world affairs.

I am also an atheist.

In short I follow my own nose and follow no crowds.

Last edited:

you asked if we were atheists. not being an atheist doesn't require one believe jesus is messiah.

i believe in G-d.

Ok .. :) Well if you are not a Christian, not an Atheist, then it would be "other" or none of the above is fine.

I could put tons of different types of situations, but the main poll is to see how many Conservatives believe in Jesus, how many Liberals are Atheists.

you didn't leave a place for a liberal who isn't an atheist and isn't christian.

you do know what an atheist is, right?

The OP may be looking for specific things relating to Christians and politics. You guys want to start a different poll, have at it.

The OP may be looking for specific things relating to Christians and politics. You guys want to start a different poll, have at it.

The OP thinks there are christians and there are atheists.

I know exactly what she wants to see.

I have no interest in the poll. I would have answered hers except she's clearly got a particular worldview.

I didn't want to vote "OTHER".... which woulda been more appropriate, but tally wise woulda given the LibTURDS an advantage.

I am an Independent who is vehemently anti-LibTURD.

I consider the EXTREME LibTURDS as the ENEMY WITHIN.

The EXTREME LibTURDS are more dangerous than the Al Queda. NOT in the sense that these arseholes will gruesomely murder their victims like the Al Queda.....but that the EXTREME LibTURDS are the INSIDIOUS CANCER that destroys the Nation with its propaganda, and legislation.

The Roman Empire comes to mind.

And, I am an Atheist ~ 80%, Agnostic ~20%.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back