Pelosi Laughs as Dems Chant F^ck Trump

Shrug. Hillary deserves prison. That's a given.

It's a given in a little Trumpster brain where people that mishandle a few emails with no establish-able intent go to jail.
Intent has nothing to do with the laws she broke, no more than it does when a drunk driver plows into a crowd on the sidewalk.

Anyone that knows the law, knows that to be false.

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information.

That is indeed what he said, but that is not the law.

Because you know the law better than him, right?

Because I have no ulterior interests in the matter.

It's a given in a little Trumpster brain where people that mishandle a few emails with no establish-able intent go to jail.

If you know the law, you know that intent has no relevance in these cases.

Republican director of FBI knows the law.

Of course he does, he simply chose not to enforce it.

Why the hell would he do that?

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

Hillary mishandled some emails with no gain, or ill intent.

Lets see if you can explain to me in plain, reasonable language why she should have gone to jail.

Intent has nothing to do with the laws she broke, no more than it does when a drunk driver plows into a crowd on the sidewalk.

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information.

Yes you do.

You have to have a clear bias against a person to want to send them to jail them over something like this.

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

Lets see if you can explain to me in plain, reasonable language why she should have gone to jail.

She broke the law. Intent is irrelevant.

And if you tell me she didn't know the law herself, I will laugh more, because that would be false, and because that is even more irrelevant.

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

And if you tell me she didn't know the law herself, I will laugh more, because that is even more irrelevant.

Can you show me a SINGLE LEGAL OPINION, by ANYONE with a law degree that the intent is irrelevant?

Yes you do.

You have to have a clear bias against a person to want to send them to jail them over something like this.

No. I have a bias toward the enforcement of law.

Simply displays the intellect of the left. The party of 5 year old spoiled brats.

Yea?

Go ahead and tell me that "Hillary for Prison!" chanting and Trump's ridiculous promises to direct FBI to persecute her was inappropriate.

Let's have it mr. Maturity :rolleyes:
Prosecute, not persecute. You don't have a grade school education. The chant was "lock her up" though. The fact you think it on par with "fuck Trump" says it all.

Oh me oh my, I misspelled something! That surely is proof positive of lack of grade school education.

Now lets see if you are man enough to apply the same standard to your dear leader:

screen_shot_2017-01-21_at_11.58.48_am.png

yvuo5epextz38pxcxvz5.jpg

trump_tweet.jpg=s1200x1200

donald-trump-mispelling.jpg
HUH?

lol, what a moron.

Consistency of an argument - ring any bells?

If you are going to say that my misspelling means I don't have grade school education you EQUALLY must concede that Trump, President of the United States who often misspells must ALSO be lacking grade school education.
You said persecute. That isn't a spelling error it the wrong effin word.

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

And if you tell me she didn't know the law herself, I will laugh more, because that is even more irrelevant.

Can you show me a SINGLE LEGAL OPINION, by ANYONE with a law degree that the intent is irrelevant?

You must first provide a positive before I can provide a negative.

Yes you do.

Laughable claim considering complete disregard for any laws when it comes to Trump.

You are two a two bit partisan pretending to be fair and I'm not sure if you are just lying to me or to yourself as well.

No reasonable, impartial person believes Clinton deserved jail time for mishandling emails.

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

No ill intent? LOL. You're a joke! Why the hell would she do it besides having all communications at her sole control? She deleted 30 plus thousand after subpoenaed too. That doesn't speak to you?

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

Evidently your Google search is broken or you're just a dam lazy liberal.

Hillary Clinton could face jail time as email scandal sparks legal challenges

Yes you do.

Laughable claim considering complete disregard for any laws when it comes to Trump.

Trump has nothing to do with this matter. Such deflection argues the weakness of your position.

If you'd like to discuss Trump, whip something out.

Yea?

Go ahead and tell me that "Hillary for Prison!" chanting and Trump's ridiculous promises to direct FBI to persecute her was inappropriate.

Let's have it mr. Maturity :rolleyes:
Prosecute, not persecute. You don't have a grade school education. The chant was "lock her up" though. The fact you think it on par with "fuck Trump" says it all.

Oh me oh my, I misspelled something! That surely is proof positive of lack of grade school education.

Now lets see if you are man enough to apply the same standard to your dear leader:

screen_shot_2017-01-21_at_11.58.48_am.png

yvuo5epextz38pxcxvz5.jpg

trump_tweet.jpg=s1200x1200

HUH?

lol, what a moron.

Consistency of an argument - ring any bells?

If you are going to say that my misspelling means I don't have grade school education you EQUALLY must concede that Trump, President of the United States who often misspells must ALSO be lacking grade school education.
You said persecute. That isn't a spelling error it the wrong effin word.

:rolleyes: Dance monkey, dance!

How is THIS different?

Yes you do.

Trump has nothing to do with this matter. Such deflection argues the weakness of your position.

It has to do with CONSISTENCY and your self-touted credibility.

You say you are very concerned about the adherence to the law, yet cannot be bothered to even lift an eye brow when Trump fires Comey, at very least partially because he was investigating his campaign. If that doesn't smell like obstruction of justice then WHAT DOES?

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

Evidently your Google search is broken or you're just a dam lazy liberal.

Hillary Clinton could face jail time as email scandal sparks legal challenges

Go ahead dummy, in your words, explain.

So our poor Conservative posters are offended that someone is mean to President Snowflake

If you wanted a Politically Correct world......you shouldn't have voted for Trump

Yes you do.

It has to do with CONSISTENCY.

You say you are very concerned about the adherence to the law, yet cannot be bothered to even lift an eye brow when Trump fires Comey

Well within presidential authority.

, at very least partially because he was investigating his campaign.

Perhaps, perhaps not. Regardless, no law was broken.

If that doesn't smell like obstruction of justice then WHAT DOES?

Comey essentially indicting Clinton at the July press conference, then excusing her on a non-existent issue of intent.

The FBI has clearly stated the investigations have not and are not being interfered with. If you have evidence to the contrary, whip it out.

Forum List

Back