Pelosi Laughs as Dems Chant F^ck Trump

It's what happens when there are no adults around to supervise Democrats.
Can you imagine if the GOP leadership had done that to Obama? Media would have treated it as another 9-11.

View attachment 128121
View attachment 128122

Yes that is rude...

I have seen some nasty stuff coming from the republicans too, but that doesn't make it right..

Liberals are children in adult bodies.

I know you are so what am I...?

View attachment 128128
Chair of the GOP let a F%ck Obama chant?
Link please.

Did I say that.?..no...

Where is the link that they are even chanting Trump...
You prove why you are a leftist - you choose to remain ignorant.

F-bombing Trump — the left’s new weapon of choice

wouldn't that be a rather difficult task to "F" Trump? I mean, he doesnt have a vagina, but Pelosi might have one.

Trump making the internationally recognized sign for...."I have a vagina"

dd5e09c4f6b820c7-e1489777856929.png

Democrats lack class, tolerance and respect! I sincerely hope their behavior will cost them in 2018 election. Maybe that would force them to look at themselves and their policies and try and figure out why they lost middle America in 2016!

Democrats lack class, tolerance and respect! I sincerely hope their behavior will cost them in 2018 election. Maybe that would force them to look at themselves and their policies and try and figure out why they lost middle America in 2016!
Who wants to elect a bunch of crazy children from the Lord of the Flies?

Oh NO! How dare she? Doesn't she know that it is appropriate to laugh only when they chant "Hillary for Prison!"

P.S. Fuck Trump.

Neither is acceptable.

At least that is a sane, consistent position.
Simply displays the intellect of the left. The party of 5 year old spoiled brats.

Yea?

Go ahead and tell me that "Hillary for Prison!" chanting and Trump's ridiculous promises to direct FBI to persecute her was inappropriate.

Let's have it mr. Maturity :rolleyes:
Prosecute, not persecute. You don't have a grade school education. The chant was "lock her up" though. The fact you think it on par with "fuck Trump" says it all.

Oh me oh my, I misspelled something! That surely is proof positive of lack of grade school education.

Now lets see if you are man enough to apply the same standard to your dear leader:

screen_shot_2017-01-21_at_11.58.48_am.png

yvuo5epextz38pxcxvz5.jpg

trump_tweet.jpg=s1200x1200

donald-trump-mispelling.jpg

Neither is acceptable.

Simply displays the intellect of the left. The party of 5 year old spoiled brats.

Yea?

Go ahead and tell me that "Hillary for Prison!" chanting and Trump's ridiculous promises to direct FBI to persecute her was inappropriate.

Prosecute, not persecute. You don't have a grade school education. The chant was "lock her up" though. The fact you think it on par with "fuck Trump" says it all.

Oh me oh my, I misspelled something! That surely is proof positive of lack of grade school education.

Now lets see if you are man enough to apply the same standard to your dear leader:

yvuo5epextz38pxcxvz5.jpg

HUH? Did I make you poop your diapers?

Yea?

yvuo5epextz38pxcxvz5.jpg

HUH?

lol, what a moron.

Consistency of an argument - ring any bells?

If you are going to say that my misspelling means I don't have grade school education you EQUALLY must concede that Trump, President of the United States who often misspells must ALSO be lacking grade school education.

Yea?

Shrug. Hillary deserves prison. That's a given.

It's a given in a little Trumpster brain where people that mishandle a few emails with no establish-able intent go to jail.

If you know the law, you know that intent has no relevance in these cases.

Republican director of FBI knows the law.

Of course he does, he simply chose not to enforce it.

Yea?

It's a given in a little Trumpster brain where people that mishandle a few emails with no establish-able intent go to jail.
Intent has nothing to do with the laws she broke, no more than it does when a drunk driver plows into a crowd on the sidewalk.

Anyone that knows the law, knows that to be false.

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information.

That is indeed what he said, but that is not the law.

Yea?

Why the hell would he do that?

Yea?

Intent has nothing to do with the laws she broke, no more than it does when a drunk driver plows into a crowd on the sidewalk.

Anyone that knows the law, knows that to be false.

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information.

That is indeed what he said, but that is not the law.

Because you know the law better than him, right?

Why the hell would he do that?

Add 2 + 2.

Forum List

Back