The West will have to make peace with Russia

Wrong.
The Ukraine used to be the heart of Russia and Kyiv used to be the capital of Russia.
The ethnic Polish are descendants of a failed Polish invasion from around 1600.
The Crimea is Russia's only warm water port, and by treaty, the Ukraine promised to never prevent Russian use.
The Donbas it majority ethnic Russian, who were being killed by the Azov Battalion.
The Ukraine tried to join NATO, which is an act of war because the Ukraine is INSIDE of Russia's defense grid, so can never be allowed to join NATO.
Joining NATO is not an act of war

The rest of your claims are lies

The US is spending trillions on the Ukraine, that is the cause of the 3 year delay.
It is not a stalemate, since Russia is winning.
And joining NATO does NOT end the war.
It just would demand an instant nuclear retaliation.
There would be no retaliation as Russia would be destroyed

Russia is losing

Support for Ukraine has become a divisive political issue in the United States, as it seems almost anything important will – and so many people are emotional about it. But a sober analysis suggests Ukraine may soon have to seek a deal with Russia.
The West erred disastrously in extending delusions of NATO membership to a country whose borders reach within a few hundred miles of Moscow, and that Russia – not just Putin – was left with little choice but to draw a line in the steppe.
Moreover, Russia is unlikely to lose because it has a massive numbers advantage and a determined leadership – backed up by a significant swath of public opinion – which doesn't mind sacrificing as much treasure and as many lives as it takes to subdue Ukraine. Critically, this narrative says, Russia's shocking violation of the longstanding taboo on nuclear threats may not be a bluff.
Nope...

I am all for a mercenary airforce made up of pilots and Ground crew on sabaticals from the home country (on triple pay).

Planes rented by Ukraine...

Total Air Domination and we can have Russia out of Ukraine in a few months...

Finish this war off quickly... Show russia where the land borders are and to stay the fuck behind them...

Ukraine will be made a NATO memeber and Putin can fuck off about that too...

On top of that we are keeping all the Russian Money frozen in banks all over the world to pay for all of this and the reconstruction of Ukraine. We will be looking for more money after that too..

Putin will remain a War Criminal as well...

Those are the terms of Russian surrender...

Nope...

I am all for a mercenary airforce made up of pilots and Ground crew on sabaticals from the home country (on triple pay).

Planes rented by Ukraine...

Total Air Domination and we can have Russia out of Ukraine in a few months...

Finish this war off quickly... Show russia where the land borders are and to stay the fuck behind them...

Ukraine will be made a NATO memeber and Putin can fuck off about that too...

On top of that we are keeping all the Russian Money frozen in banks all over the world to pay for all of this and the reconstruction of Ukraine. We will be looking for more money after that too..

Putin will remain a War Criminal as well...

Those are the terms of Russian surrender...
There is absolutely no chance this can happen.

Why do you want more dead Ukrainians all for nothing?

Do you support the US war machine making billions off dead Ukrainians?

Choice instances? Had you actually even bothered to look into it that's spans across numerous top officials in various agencies and government branches. Look up the recruiting offices corruption, it spanned every single office in the country. Look at why there were no fortifications to stop the current Russian advance. You rubes are simply blind to reality.
Unfortunately, here you are right completely, man. Don't even listen to 'the other bench' in this regard, no matter how many politically motivated indexes they will present. I think that at the times of the war the corruption became even higher, but not lesser.

Nothing so discourages Ukrainian common people as the feeling of injustice, raised by this corruption for the most part. Some officials from the draft centers make fortunes, children of Ukrainian officials and celebrities who support this war live a luxury or at least safe life abroad, and not speeding for Ukraine's help. Corruption in the Department of Defence, in the time of war. Incompetent military commanders that use Soviet and Russian tactics of 'meat waves'. Etc, etc.

That all explains why so many Ukrainian men are trying to avoid the draft.

Unfortunately, here you are right completely, man. Don't even listen to 'the other bench' in this regard, no matter how many politically motivated indexes they will present. I think that at the times of the war the corruption became even higher, but not lesser.

Nothing so discourages Ukrainian common people as the feeling of injustice, raised by this corruption for the most part. Some officials from the draft centers make fortunes, children of Ukrainian officials and celebrities who support this war live a luxury or at least safe life abroad, and not speeding for Ukraine's help. Corruption in the Department of Defence, in the time of war. Incompetent military commanders that use Soviet and Russian tactics of 'meat waves'. Etc, etc.

That all explains why so many Ukrainian men are trying to avoid the draft.
They try to avoid the draft because they know it’s a death sentence.

The war is lost, but the idiots in power won’t admit it.

Wrong.
The Ukraine defaulted on its treaties, with acts of war.
Russia was forced to retaliate.

For example, the Ukraine tried to prevent Russian use of Sevastopol, tried to join an alliance hostile to Moscow, tried to commit genocide against native Russians in the Ukraine.

It is the Ukraine who is at fault and has to pay.
You are an advocate for Russia. I had a major problem with Russia when Putin invaded Ukraine. And am siding with Ukraine.

1. If NATO wants Ukraine in NATO no one can stop it.
2. Russia won't use nukes, especially on the US. They know what happens next.
3. What difference does it make if Ukraine is in NATO or not if nukes between Russia and the US are exchanged? That makes no sense. I think Ukraine committed to no nukes on their soil?
We have immature posters who believe Ukraine deserved to be invaded and it's buildings eliminated and it's people murdered.

But what matters is what does Ukraine think. Ukraine is really impressive. It is terrible Russia created the war and it can stop in a moment. But to try to pretend it is Ukraine who did wrong is propaganda at work.

Wrong.
The Ukraine defaulted on its treaties, with acts of war.
Russia was forced to retaliate.

For example, the Ukraine tried to prevent Russian use of Sevastopol, tried to join an alliance hostile to Moscow, tried to commit genocide against native Russians in the Ukraine.

It is the Ukraine who is at fault and has to pay.
Does Crimea belong to Russia or Ukraine?

The Soviet fleet in Crimea was also in contention, but a 1997 treaty allowed Russia to continue basing its fleet in Sevastopol. In 2014, the peninsula was occupied by Russian forces and annexed by Russia, but most countries recognise Crimea as Ukrainian territory.

If NATO votes to admit Ukraine Russia can't do anything.

That said, I doubt that NATO will unanimously vote to admit Ukraine any time soon, which means the war continues, and the funding streams in support of Ukraine must continue.
Russia has demonstrated why NATO is still needed. NATO is not likely to add a country if it believes the admission will create war. Russia is chipping at the edges of Ukraine and is not able to take Ukraine over.

You are an advocate for Russia. I had a major problem with Russia when Putin invaded Ukraine. And am siding with Ukraine.
That’s fine except that there is much more to the story. You might research it or not.

It’s really just another war instigated and promoted by the criminal elite. Sadly, hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian men have died or been wounded all for the benefit of a small cabal of crooks.

I expected someone with an avatar like yours would know this.

1. If NATO wants Ukraine in NATO no one can stop it.
2. Russia won't use nukes, especially on the US. They know what happens next.
3. What difference does it make if Ukraine is in NATO or not if nukes between Russia and the US are exchanged? That makes no sense. I think Ukraine committed to no nukes on their soil?
Once again you do not understand MAD policy. Any use of nuclear weapons is forbidden as it prompts full retaliation.

That’s fine except that there is much more to the story. You might research it or not.

It’s really just another war instigated and promoted by the criminal elite. Sadly, hundreds of thousands of Ukrainian men have died or been wounded all for the benefit of a small cabal of crooks.

I expected someone with an avatar like yours would know this.
I compare Russia to a man who shot a person at a bar. The party shot was rude. He insulted the Man with his gun. One could claim the man shot deserved to be shot. But we are expanding this far more than a party, such as a Putin. Putin decided to invade. Putin is worse than rude. And Putin deserves to be shot.

Last edited:
I compare Russia to a man who shot a person at a bar. The party show was rude. He insulted the Man with his gun. One could claim the man shot deserved to be shot. But we are expanding this far more than a party, such as a Putin. Putin decided to invade. Putin is worse than rude. And Putin deserves to be shot.
?

I made one correction.
I compare Russia to a man who shot a person at a bar. The party shot was rude. He insulted the Man with his gun. One could claim the man shot deserved to be shot. But we are expanding this far more than a party, such as a Putin. Putin decided to invade. Putin is worse than rude. And Putin deserves to be shot.

What does your avatar mean to you?
My avatar is a partial photo of a book. It means that FDR when president wanted the USA to be in WW2. He was following the plan created by a Navy Commander.

My avatar is a partial photo of a book. It means that FDR when president wanted the USA to be in WW2. He was following the plan created by a Navy Commander.
Yes and FDR knew the attack on Pearl Harbor was coming, yet he warned no one. He did get the carriers and his favorite battleship to safety.

Putin sent a xmas card to Ukraine to join NATO.

Exactly LOL! :rolleyes:

1716847378734.png

Forum List

Back