Pelosi Laughs as Dems Chant F^ck Trump

"Trump is working to bring us more businesses with more jobs"

HOW? BY BRINGING 5 GOLDMAN SACHS PUPPETS TO WORK WITH HIM?

Not everything Trump does is to create jobs, but that does not disprove the efficacy of his job creation efforts.

I would explain further, but you are apparently an idiot.

Unlike what cheeto says, Obama handed him a strong jobs recovery Bubba, RECORD 83 months with 16 million jobs created since that "job crusher" Obamacares was passed March 2010

DPCCPrivateSectorPayroll120216.png

How, exactly did he do it?

Through Keynesian economics and giving $4 trillion to Wall Street bankers.

Not everything Trump does is to create jobs, but that does not disprove the efficacy of his job creation efforts.

Unlike what cheeto says, Obama handed him a strong jobs recovery Bubba, RECORD 83 months with 16 million jobs created since that "job crusher" Obamacares was passed March 2010

Smoke and Mirrors come to mind.

He started by keeping US out of the second GOP great depression after 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies! Next it was called having oversight and good governance! Obamacares alone created hundreds of thousands to the jobs numbers, green energy was second...

Solar energy jobs double in 5 years - Jan. 12, 2016

Solar Energy Jobs Outpace U.S. Economy
Solar Energy Jobs Outpace U.S. Economy

April 2015

Green energy job growth outpaces losses in coal industry

Far more jobs have been created in wind and solar in recent years than lost in the collapse of the coal industry, and renewable energy is poised for record growth in the United States this year.

“I started this company in 2009 and I have seen tremendous growth since then,” said John Billingsley, CEO of Tri-Global Energy in Dallas.

I know gutting Dubya's final F/Y deficit by 2/3rds was horrible too right?

Through Keynesian economics and giving $4 trillion to Wall Street bankers.

After TRILLIONS spent by Dubya /GOP "job creator" policies and the US lost 600,000+ jobs in 8 years?

PRIVATE sector jobs Feb 2009 - 110,699,000

PRIVATE sector jobs Jan 2017 - 121,097,000

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2007_2017_all_period_M04_data.gif

How does that generic chart prove Obama had anything to do with job growth?

How does that generic chart prove Obama had anything to do with job growth?

Bubs, I NEVER CLAIMED A PREZ CREATES JOBS, IT'S YOU RIGHT WINGERS WHO CLAIMED DUBYA/GOP POLICY WOULD CREATE JOBS BY THE MILLIONS AND THAT OBAMA'S POLICIES WOULD COST US JOBS! Hmm seems to have been the opposite? Just saying

Remember YOU LIE thrown at Obama by a pub congressman?

Didnt he get reprimanded or some such by the GOP leadership?

GOP LEADERSHIP? NO They made him Asst Whip

House Admonishes Wilson on Outburst

The House voted, 240-179 and largely along party lines, to publicly rebuke Representative Joe Wilson, Republican of South Carolina, for his brief outburst of “You Lie!” against President Obama during the address before a joint session of Congress. The Democratic leadership pushed for the formal resolution expressing disapproval of his conduct, while Republicans — within and outside the House –denounced the vote as a partisan action.

https://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/09/15/blogging-the-house-action-on-wilson/

Oh NO! How dare she? Doesn't she know that it is appropriate to laugh only when they chant "Hillary for Prison!"

P.S. Fuck Trump.

Neither is acceptable.

At least that is a sane, consistent position.
Simply displays the intellect of the left. The party of 5 year old spoiled brats.

Lock him up! Lock him up!

If for no other reason than once again blabbing the location of U.S. Navy Subs.

Forum List

Back