Gov. Abbott Pardons Sgt. Perry After Killing BLMer with an AK-47

I dont think we are going to agree on this

You say Foster had a right to carry the AK

But you are really talking from both sides of your mouth since I suspect you would never give him that right if you didnt have to

Too bad for your argument that Perry has rights too

Such as driving down a public street without being accosted by Black LIES Matter rowdies
Not rowdies, TERRORISTS!

That and the 30+ dead, and the two billion in damage.

You're not too bright, are ya...
I'm bright enough to recognize a little troll trying to use a red herring in order to avoid the premise.

So, there's that. I don't find trolls particularly interesting for another. So kindly, go away.

No, the evidence was there. The corrupt DA buried it.

The parole board found it.

Curiously. I can’t seem to find this evidence in the record. According to news reports the only evidence withheld from the trial is the victim saying he carried the rifle to intimidate people. That’s it.

I don’t think that would have made much of a difference. No claims of witnesses who saw him pointing the rifle at Perry.

Not rowdies, TERRORISTS!
A little of both I suspect

Foster looked like a pussy to me

If you carry a gun you better mean business

But some of the George Soros mercenaries knew exactly what they were doing

because they’ve been doing it in dozens of cities across America

Curiously. I can’t seem to find this evidence in the record. According to news reports the only evidence withheld from the trial is the victim saying he carried the rifle to intimidate people. That’s it.

I don’t think that would have made much of a difference. No claims of witnesses who saw him pointing the rifle at Perry.
No shit Sherlock. The DA buried it.

Not too swift are ya...

I'm bright enough to recognize a little troll trying to use a red herring in order to avoid the premise.

So, there's that. I don't find trolls particularly interesting for another. So kindly, go away.
Nah, we look at the totality of the evidence of what you shitbirds are doing.

No shit Sherlock. The DA buried it.

Not too swift are ya...

Actually. I was just pushing until you did what you just did. Admit you have no information on any other evidence and were just making it up. Is it because the victim was leftist? Or black?

Actually. I was just pushing until you did what you just did. Admit you have no information on any other evidence and were just making it up. Is it because the victim was leftist? Or black?
We have the statement made by the PAROLE BOARD. I will take their statement, over your biased bullshit, any day of the week.

I looked for the evidence they considered. I can’t find it online.
That's because they haven't posted it anywhere. It takes time before they publish that stuff. If ever. I'm damned sure the DA will be desperate to keep the evidence of his crime under wraps.

That's what they do. They takes months to answer simple FOIA requests, just imagine how uninterested they are to fulfill requests that have evidence of their crimes.

A little of both I suspect

Foster looked like a pussy to me

If you carry a gun you better mean business

But some of the George Soros mercenaries knew exactly what they were doing

because they’ve been doing it in dozens of cities across America
You have no idea how immensely telling this post is about you and the MAGA movement as a whole.

When talking to me, when you feel you have to have an actual moral justification, you insist, by making incredulous arguments that this was about self-defense.

When you're talking to someone who is politically aligned with you though, you flat out say that showing restraint is a sign of weakness. Implying of course that the shooting off another human being is a sign of strength.

It means that to you it isn't about right or wrong. It's about being the most powerful. If that means shooting your opponents, that's fine. Because they are "pussies" or "mercenaries" or "liars" or "rowdies" or "terrorists", anyway and therefore beneath contempt. He isn't a veteran with a disabled girlfriend protesting police violence. He is a Soros funded mercenary and deserves to die. And the deed isn't a crime but a public service.

It's an indictment of the whole MAGA movement since it's a view shared by most if not all on your side.

Last edited:
That's because they haven't posted it anywhere. It takes time before they publish that stuff. If ever. I'm damned sure the DA will be desperate to keep the evidence of his crime under wraps.

That's what they do. They takes months to answer simple FOIA requests, just imagine how uninterested they are to fulfill requests that have evidence of their crimes.

So why did the Governor promise to pardon Perry before the trial and before this evidence was known?

So why did the Governor promise to pardon Perry before the trial and before this evidence was known?
Because he's a politician. He waited till AFTER the parole board investigation to do so though. Didn't he.

He didn't want to release someone who had actually done a bad thing. So he waited for the investigation to be completed.

Far different from all those burn, loot, murder scumbags who were released without charges.

Funny how you have no problem with actual criminals skating free.

You have no idea how immensely telling this post is about you and the MAGA movement as a whole.

When talking to me, when you feel you have to have an actual moral justification, you insist, by making incredulous arguments that this was about self-defense.

When you're talking to someone who is politically aligned with you though, you flat out say that showing restraint is a sign of weakness. Implying of course that the shooting off another human being is a sign of strength.

It means that to you it isn't about right or wrong. It's about being the most powerful. If that means shooting your opponents, that's fine. Because they are "pussies" or "mercenaries" or "liars" or "rowdies" or "terrorists", anyway and therefore beneath contempt. He isn't a veteran with a disabled girlfriend protesting police violence. He is a Soros funded mercenary and deserves to die. And the deed isn't a crime but a public service.

It's an indictment of the whole MAGA movement since it's a view shared by most if not all on your side.
Oh go fuck yourself. What a complete joke you are. I don't condemn any group based on the postings, or actions of an individual.

But you progressive nazi's do. I condemn YOU for being a nazi. It oozes out of every pore of your body. But I know plenty of people who hold similar beliefs to you, who aren't nazis. They are uneducated.

But you, you wish you were a camp guard.

Because he's a politician. He waited till AFTER the parole board investigation to do so though. Didn't he.

He didn't want to release someone who had actually done a bad thing. So he waited for the investigation to be completed.

Far different from all those burn, loot, murder scumbags who were released without charges.

Funny how you have no problem with actual criminals skating free.

Texas law restricts his ability to do so until the parole board makes a recommendation. The board appointed by him I might add.

Oh go fuck yourself. What a complete joke you are. I don't condemn any group based on the postings, or actions of an individual.

But you progressive nazi's do. I condemn YOU for being a nazi. It oozes out of every pore of your body. But I know plenty of people who hold similar beliefs to you, who aren't nazis. They are uneducated.

But you, you wish you were a camp guard.
Really... you don't condemn groups based on postings or actions of individuals? Curious.

This is not you then.

black lies matters assholes murdered 30 people across the country and did over 2 billion in damages.

Nah, we look at the totality of the evidence of what you shitbirds are doing.
It seems to me you're more than willing to condemn Foster, and the entire BLM movement here.

As for me being a NAZI. I truly don't care what someone like you thinks of me. As I said, you aren't interesting enough, nor nearly smart enough to even warrant getting mad at.

NAZI? How droll. You could at least put some thoughts behind your trolling. This is just lazy.

Texas law restricts his ability to do so until the parole board makes a recommendation. The board appointed by him I might add.
Yes exactly, by him. Every, last, one, of, them. But to our friend here. It's a randomly selected jury that's biased. Go figure.

It's useless trying to use reason to someone like him, it truly is.

Yes exactly, by him. Every, last, one, of, them. But to our friend here. It's a randomly selected jury that's biased. Go figure.

It's useless trying to use reason to someone like him, it truly is.
They weren't randomly selected for one, had there been a change of venue there could have been, but that was refused.

But you ignore the DA's criminal withholding of evidence.

Why is that?

Really... you don't condemn groups based on postings or actions of individuals? Curious.

This is not you then.

It seems to me you're more than willing to condemn Foster, and the entire BLM movement here.

As for me being a NAZI. I truly don't care what someone like you thinks of me. As I said, you aren't interesting enough, nor nearly smart enough to even warrant getting mad at.

NAZI? How droll. You could at least put some thoughts behind your trolling. This is just lazy.
No, I don't condemn groups based on the actions of individuals. Even nazis, though they disappoint me.

Amazingly enough, I don't care what you think of me either.

Your posts make it plain exactly what you are.

Forum List

Back