Pelosi Laughs as Dems Chant F^ck Trump

In all fairness I wish nothing short of a gruesome death for her and all of her followers.

So, I really don't give a shit what those slimy scumbags say or do.

Not for one second.
Why that's very christian of you, and mighty white too!

Oh NO! How dare she? Doesn't she know that it is appropriate to laugh only when they chant "Hillary for Prison!"

P.S. Fuck Trump.

Neither is acceptable.

At least that is a sane, consistent position.
Simply displays the intellect of the left. The party of 5 year old spoiled brats.

Yea?

Go ahead and tell me that "Hillary for Prison!" chanting and Trump's ridiculous promises to direct FBI to persecute her was inappropriate.

Show us what a mature adult you are. :rolleyes:
Why would I tell you the Hillary for Prison chants were inappropriate? Everyone knows she broke the law.

Why do you want to fuck Trump? You into homosexual rape that much? Seems most of the Democrat party is.

Oh NO! How dare she? Doesn't she know that it is appropriate to laugh only when they chant "Hillary for Prison!"

P.S. Fuck Trump.

Neither is acceptable.

Simply displays the intellect of the left. The party of 5 year old spoiled brats.

Yea?

Go ahead and tell me that "Hillary for Prison!" chanting and Trump's ridiculous promises to direct FBI to persecute her was inappropriate.

Why would I tell you the Hillary for Prison chants were inappropriate? Everyone knows she broke the law.

Why do you want to fuck Trump? You into homosexual rape that much? Seems most of the Democrat party is.

Great, you can now STFU about maturity.

Between prison chants and death wishes another Trumpster in this thread are all for you fools have ZERO legs to stand on.

P.S. Fuck Trump.

Neither is acceptable.

Yea?

Let's have it mr. Maturity :rolleyes:

Shrug. Hillary deserves prison. That's a given. Comey's nonsense about "intent" was obviously pre-planned.

There is renewed interest in the case.

P.S. Fuck Trump.

Neither is acceptable.

Yea?

Shrug. Hillary deserves prison. That's a given.

It's a given in a little Trumpster brain where people that mishandle a few emails with no establish-able intent go to jail.

Neither is acceptable.

Yea?

Great, you can now STFU about maturity.

Between prison chants and death wishes another Trumpster in this thread are all for you fools have ZERO legs to stand on.
The lefts homosexual rape fantasies vs people calling for justice.
Guess who has the high road.

Neither is acceptable.

Yea?

It's a given in a little Trumpster brain where people that mishandle a few emails with no establish-able intent go to jail.

If you know the law, you know that intent has no relevance in these cases.

Yea?

Republican director of FBI knows the law.

Neither is acceptable.

Yea?

Intent has nothing to do with the laws she broke, no more than it does when a drunk driver plows into a crowd on the sidewalk.

It's what happens when there are no adults around to supervise Democrats.
Can you imagine if the GOP leadership had done that to Obama? Media would have treated it as another 9-11.

View attachment 128121
View attachment 128122

Yes that is rude...

I have seen some nasty stuff coming from the republicans too, but that doesn't make it right..

Liberals are children in adult bodies.

I know you are so what am I...?

upload_2017-5-22_7-56-10.jpeg

Yea?

Republican director of FBI knows the law.
Here is 18 USC 793(f), which Comey explicitly referenced. You tell us where it even remotely hints at intent being required, dufus:

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Can you imagine if the GOP leadership had done that to Obama? Media would have treated it as another 9-11.

View attachment 128121
View attachment 128122

Yes that is rude...

I have seen some nasty stuff coming from the republicans too, but that doesn't make it right..

View attachment 128128
Chair of the GOP let a F%ck Obama chant?
Link please.

Yea?

Intent has nothing to do with the laws she broke, no more than it does when a drunk driver plows into a crowd on the sidewalk.

Anyone that knows the law, knows that to be false.

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information. The F.B.I. found neither, and as a result, he said, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”

Hilarious part about all this? Trump divulged top secret, potentially damaging to sources intel to Russians without any council and you Trumpsters couldn't give two shits. Yet when Hillary mishandled a few emails among her staff THAT you think the woman should go straight to jail for.

Last edited:

Yea?

Anyone that knows the law, knows that to be false.

To warrant a criminal charge, Mr. Comey said, there had to be evidence that Mrs. Clinton intentionally transmitted or willfully mishandled classified information. The F.B.I. found neither, and as a result, he said, “our judgment is that no reasonable prosecutor would bring such a case.”
Thanks for validating what a dumbass you are.

Here is 18 USC 793(f), which Comey explicitly referenced. You tell us where it even remotely hints at intent being required, dufus:

Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

View attachment 128121
View attachment 128122

Yes that is rude...

View attachment 128128
Chair of the GOP let a F%ck Obama chant?
Link please.

Did I say that.?..no...

Where is the link that they are even chanting Trump...

P.S. Fuck Trump.

Neither is acceptable.

Yea?

Prosecute, not persecute. You don't have a grade school education. The chant was "lock her up" though. The fact you think it on par with "fuck Trump" says it all.

Forum List

Back