Pelosi Laughs as Dems Chant F^ck Trump

Ket's see how much she laughs when the GOP reminds voters of her 'no class' act and she gets voted out of office...

Prosecute, not persecute. You don't have a grade school education. The chant was "lock her up" though. The fact you think it on par with "fuck Trump" says it all.

Oh me oh my, I misspelled something! That surely is proof positive of lack of grade school education.

Now lets see if you are man enough to apply the same standard to your dear leader:

screen_shot_2017-01-21_at_11.58.48_am.png

yvuo5epextz38pxcxvz5.jpg

trump_tweet.jpg=s1200x1200

donald-trump-mispelling.jpg
HUH?

lol, what a moron.

Consistency of an argument - ring any bells?

If you are going to say that my misspelling means I don't have grade school education you EQUALLY must concede that Trump, President of the United States who often misspells must ALSO be lacking grade school education.
You said persecute. That isn't a spelling error it the wrong effin word.

:rolleyes: Dance monkey, dance!

donald-trump-mispelling.jpg

How is THIS different?
So you DID poop your diapers.

Ket's see how much she laughs when the GOP reminds voters of her 'no class' act and she gets voted out of office...

Pelosi will take back her Speaker of the House role in two years

When the GOP displays the photo of a bunch of liberal retards giving ghrt President of the United States the finger with her standing there with them smiling - exposing the complete lack of respect she has for the US govt and President, her withered old ass might as well retire.

When the GOP displays the photo of a bunch of liberal retards giving ghrt President of the United States the finger with her standing there with them smiling - exposing the complete lack of respect she has for the US govt and President, her withered old ass might as well retire.

Awwww....you claiming Republicans will get the Snowflake vote?

That is indeed what he said, but that is not the law.

Because you know the law better than him, right?

Because I have no ulterior interests in the matter.

Yes you do.

You have to have a clear bias against a person to want to send them to jail them over something like this.

No. I have a bias toward the enforcement of law.

Laughable claim considering complete disregard for any laws when it comes to Trump.

You are two a two bit partisan pretending to be fair and I'm not sure if you are just lying to me or to yourself as well.

No reasonable, impartial person believes Clinton deserved jail time for mishandling emails.
You are two a two bit partisan pretending to be fair and I'm not sure if you are just lying to me or to yourself as well.
Says the person who claims the law requires intent.

If you know the law, you know that intent has no relevance in these cases.

Republican director of FBI knows the law.

Of course he does, he simply chose not to enforce it.

Why the hell would he do that?

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

Hillary mishandled some emails with no gain, or ill intent.

Lets see if you can explain to me in plain, reasonable language why she should have gone to jail.
There are people in prison for handling classified data more carefully than she did.

FUCK TRUMP.

ALL MOUTH NO BALLS ...

RADICAL ISLAMIC TERRORISTS MY ASS ....

whining little rich bitch ... nothing more.

Republican director of FBI knows the law.

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

Lets see if you can explain to me in plain, reasonable language why she should have gone to jail.
There are people in prison for handling classified data more carefully than she did.

Like Trump releasing secrets to the Russians?

Last edited:

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

Like Trump releasing secrets to the Russians?
What secrets? Per the Supreme Court the President decides what is and isn't secret at will, dufus. He could tell them the nuclear code and its within the law.

As a community organizer once said, elections have consequences.

Add 2 + 2.

4. What is your point?

For example.

Because you know the law better than him, right?

Yes you do.

You have to have a clear bias against a person to want to send them to jail them over something like this.

Laughable claim considering complete disregard for any laws when it comes to Trump.

No reasonable, impartial person believes Clinton deserved jail time for mishandling emails.

lol IT DOES dummy.

Yes you do.

Trump has nothing to do with this matter. Such deflection argues the weakness of your position.

If you'd like to discuss Trump, whip something out.

It has to do with CONSISTENCY.

You say you are very concerned about the adherence to the law, yet cannot be bothered to even lift an eye brow when Trump fires Comey

Well within presidential authority.

, at very least partially because he was investigating his campaign.

Perhaps, perhaps not. Regardless, no law was broken.

If that doesn't smell like obstruction of justice then WHAT DOES?

Comey essentially indicting Clinton at the July press conference, then excusing her on a non-existent issue of intent.

The FBI has clearly stated the investigations have not and are not being interfered with. If you have evidence to the contrary, whip it out.

I rest my case - your ridiculous dodging shows you are CERTAINLY not unbiased against Hillary and for Trump.

Yes you do.

lol IT DOES dummy.

Still awaiting your evidence.

Yes you do.

lol IT DOES dummy.

Findings and testimony of the REPUBLICAN DIRECTOR OF FBI who has a law degree and was a US Deputy Attorney General is my evidence.

What is yours?

Last edited:

lol IT DOES dummy.

Findings and testimony of the REPUBLICAN DIRECTOR OF FBI who has a law degree and was a US Deputy Attorney General is my evidence.

What is yours?
The job of law enforcement is to present facts to prosecutors who represent the People. Not inject false personal opinions, not even truthful personal opinions. Prosecutors then determine if charges should be filed or not. Comey should have been fired before he walked out of the room.

Forum List

Back