Palin's church hit by fire

listen moron, if that was indeed the way most christians were, there wouldnt be an abortion clinic left
so stfu and realize you are trying to use that broad brush of hate against people that dont hate you

Hmm .. and now you to like putting words into my mouth. I never said most christians, I said most wingnuts (left and right). Also, they don't just attack abortion clinics nor did I mention those, but if you include those there are a few more attacks to add. They attack a lot of things, and I wasn't even just mentioning the christians I was talking about a LOT of organized religions that do it but christians are not blameless, your putting more into my post just proves that the guilt is there. As for 'those who don't hate me' there has been plenty of hatred spewed towards me, and I usually don't bring up the who and how since they are in the minority, but now again you are more admitting you are one just by assuming that it's the gauge I was using. So .... you prove you are trying to ignore the facts. It's an old tactic, one which many churches have used. Create an attack and blame someone else for it just so they can drum up support to their own cause or rationalize making laws against another group. Seen it a lot and those who are as delusional as Palin are normally the ones to do it, either for political or hatemongering reasons. Those who deny even the possibility are blind.

yeah.........and Maybe She's Setting Up For Her Slogans In 2012......and She's Gonna Pull A Page Out Of The Bush Playbook And Tell Everyone That God Told Her To Run.

Palin In 2012......taking The Country Back For God Away From The Liberals And Witches. /sarcasm/

Lol

I have it on good authority the arson WAS political. Call it ;revenge of the moose'. Out of work actors from the show Northern Exposure have been arrested.

Forum List

Back