Palestinian History Quiz For Liberals

Not very bright man would've say (quoting) "Israeli propaganda to revoke Palestinians from Human Rights" - P F Tinmore.

What an easy quiz! Unless one has the historical blind spots typical of Z's.

When was the country of France founded, fool! Whenever God put the first Cro Magnon down in France, that's when!
Its borders were about exactly the same as at present, with very little variation. The borders are essentially defined by natural features, so have not shifted.
For major leader, I'm going to be an asshole and answer Saladin.
Ancient, not sure how ancient you want, but the Canaanites had their own religion, Philistines had their own religion, Jews had their own religion, so it has varied by time period.
Currency: mil
Exchange rate: You can look this up by period. I have 10 mil, 100 mil, and 50 mil coins, that at that time were worth about 1 mil = 1 pence sterling during the early 1930s.
What caused its demise was the foundation of Israel and dispossession of the indigenous inhabitants.
The Palestinians did try to become independent on numerous occasions, in particular 1848 revolt against Turks, and WW1 Arab revolt.

i think this idiotic little test is relying upon ignorance and trying to baffle us with bullshit. It is like trying to say that because the Navajo never had an ambassador to Germany, they must never have really existed. And then it turns out, what on earth, they DID have an ambassador to Germany after all!

But it is like this with indigenous peoples all over the world. Only at the time of colonialism were institutions developed that paralleled those of the colonial powers. But they were sitting there on their own land the whole time.

Jerusalem. Always.
Major cities were Akka, Haifa, Jaffa, Nablus, Nazareth, Ramallah, Ariha (Jericho), al-Quds (Jerusalem), al-Khalil (Hebron), Bethlehem, Gaza, others.

What an easy quiz! Unless one has the historical blind spots typical of Z's.

When was the country of France founded, fool! Whenever God put the first Cro Magnon down in France, that's when!
Its borders were about exactly the same as at present, with very little variation. The borders are essentially defined by natural features, so have not shifted.
For major leader, I'm going to be an asshole and answer Saladin.
Ancient, not sure how ancient you want, but the Canaanites had their own religion, Philistines had their own religion, Jews had their own religion, so it has varied by time period.
Currency: mil
Exchange rate: You can look this up by period. I have 10 mil, 100 mil, and 50 mil coins, that at that time were worth about 1 mil = 1 pence sterling during the early 1930s.
What caused its demise was the foundation of Israel and dispossession of the indigenous inhabitants.
The Palestinians did try to become independent on numerous occasions, in particular 1848 revolt against Turks, and WW1 Arab revolt.

i think this idiotic little test is relying upon ignorance and trying to baffle us with bullshit. It is like trying to say that because the Navajo never had an ambassador to Germany, they must never have really existed. And then it turns out, what on earth, they DID have an ambassador to Germany after all!

But it is like this with indigenous peoples all over the world. Only at the time of colonialism were institutions developed that paralleled those of the colonial powers. But they were sitting there on their own land the whole time.

Jerusalem. Always.
Major cities were Akka, Haifa, Jaffa, Nablus, Nazareth, Ramallah, Ariha (Jericho), al-Quds (Jerusalem), al-Khalil (Hebron), Bethlehem, Gaza, others.

Nice rant. When are you going to answer one of the questions?

Forum List

Back