Candace Owens Stumped by Basic Black History Quiz

Screenshot_20240322-180802-324.png

There he is! vvv 😳

This clownish Aunt Jemima knows nothing about her own people. She's always been a fake.

Screenshot_20240322-181713-804.png

Number one...and this is important...he says things like this, reducing women to mere objects for the sexual gratification of men. vvv

Candace isn't going to fuck you. But keep dreaming about your Jungle Fever...

Folks tell you a lot about themselves that they don't intend to on this board.

Synth has offered a glimpse of his innermost opinions on women of color...and damn is it ugly.

This clownish Aunt Jemima knows nothing about her own people. She's always been a fake.

Candace Owens Stumped by Basic Black History Quiz

Many of the questions were playful references to Black cultural sayings and songs that Owens struggled with about half the time, but the biggest revelation was that she didn’t know or couldn’t recall basic political facts.

They asked her to name the first Black woman to serve as a Supreme Court justice. “Is it now? Just now?” she asked, still not offering even a guess. “It’s whatchamacallit. I can’t believe I’m blanking on her name. Can you give me a first letter?”

Realizing there was no hope, the hosts told Owens that the first Black female justice is Ketanji Brown Jackson, without expressing any discernible judgement—which must have been a feat.

“Her name is a little tricky,” Owens added.

Owens was also asked to finish a common Black church exchange phrase, “God is good,” and responded with “God is good. Amen”— another wrong answer. “No, no, no, no,” Charlamagne said. The proper response was “All the time,” they explained. Owens was stumped, and asked, “Where's that from?”

As one Twitter commenter put it, “They said ‘finish the sentence: God is good __________’ and she gave the wrong answer. I don’t wanna hear her say another thing about Black culture as long as I live.”
I would have just said Kunta Kinte and moved onto the next quershun.

Forum List

Back