Vast majority of Americans back Israel over Hamas: Poll

And before Netanyahu, the PLO supported a 2 nation split and would have accepted having the West Bank as Palestine. And most of the attacks comes from Gaza. Your story is a li
Please tell us why they rejected Olmert’s proposal

Maybe on your planet, but here on Earth, the PLO, aka, Fatah, aka PA, launched the second intifada in 2000 after Israel offered 93% of the land in the territories, and pays terrorists or their families to kill Jews. The only reason a large-scale attack didn't come from the West Bank is because Israel maintains security control over the West Bank as it will in Gaza after this war. There has never been a time when the Palestinians have been willing to live in peace with Israel.

Lets talk about the 2nd initifad. In 2000, the UN was working with the PLO and Israel on a 2 state solution. But that's the year that Israel took a sizeable chunk of Gaza and started with the Settlements in the West Bank. The PLO believed that Israel invade them and attack to kick them out. Israel has NEVER been serious about curing the problem. They get way too much sympathy by playing the victims to ever fix the problem.

Please tell us why they rejected Olmert’s proposal

Because it involved succeeding part of the Western Bank to Israel. Plus, the Israeli Government never was honest about anything regarding the PLO. Now it's biting them in the ass. Since the PLO lost the election to HAMAs in the Gaza Strip, But won it in the Western Bank, what is reasonable is for all properties to be returned to the PLO in the Western Bank while Israel accepts Gaza. The idea of having, what amounts to be, a DMZ that cuts completely across Israel from Gaza to the West Bank was just another way for the Israelis to not be honest. No one in their right mind, on either side, would accept Olmert's proposal.

MOST do support Israel over Hamas. But HAMAs is a terrorist group while the PLO whom represents the majority of the Palestinians is not.

Hijacking planes,

suicide bombing

isn't terrorism?

Because it involved succeeding part of the Western Bank to Israel. Plus, the Israeli Government never was honest about anything regarding the PLO. Now it's biting them in the ass. Since the PLO lost the election to HAMAs in the Gaza Strip, But won it in the Western Bank, what is reasonable is for all properties to be returned to the PLO in the Western Bank while Israel accepts Gaza. The idea of having, what amounts to be, a DMZ that cuts completely across Israel from Gaza to the West Bank was just another way for the Israelis to not be honest. No one in their right mind, on either side, would accept Olmert's proposal.
I only 6.3 % is “ part “ of the W Bank? Hardly So according to you there was never a option Forgot; Olmert also proposed a bridge connecting Gaza and the W Bank which will never happen

Hijacking planes,

suicide bombing

isn't terrorism?

HAMAS is very capable of such evil and does almost on a daily basis. PLO people are farmers, policemen, nurses, doctors, brick layers and more.
When you want to wipe out HAMAS I support that. But to deny the PLO their own state where others use that as an excuse for evil deeds is where I draw the line.

And you play right into their evilness, Satan.

I only 6.3 % is “ part “ of the W Bank? Hardly So according to you there was never a option Forgot; Olmert also proposed a bridge connecting Gaza and the W Bank which will never happen

After reviewing that proposal, stupid, really stupid come to mind. It would have led to war much faster than things did.

You call it a bridge. In reality, it was a corridor where most of GAZA and most of The West Bank would be physically connected by. Would you, as an Israeli Citizen really want to have your country cut in two where the enemy could use that corridor to preposition weapons well outside of GAZA?

After reviewing that proposal, stupid, really stupid come to mind. It would have led to war much faster than things did.

You call it a bridge. In reality, it was a corridor where most of GAZA and most of The West Bank would be physically connected by. Would you, as an Israeli Citizen really want to have your country cut in two where the enemy could use that corridor to preposition weapons well outside of GAZA?
I’m just telling you what the proposal was so both sides can go back and forth and it was REJECTED

I’m just telling you what the proposal was so both sides can go back and forth and it was REJECTED

Sounds like we need another Kosovo routine where both parties are forced by the UN. But first, a workable solution needs to be presented.

Sounds like we need another Kosovo routine where both parties are forced by the UN. But first, a workable solution needs to be presented.
And what would that be? All of Gaza, 94 % of the W Bank wasn’t enough; all Israelis would b forced to move, Palestinian Capital in E Jerusalem with Jerusalem becoming a INTERNATIONAL CITY wasn’t enough? So they have ZERO 🇮🇱

And what would that be? All of Gaza, 94 % of the W Bank wasn’t enough; all Israelis would b forced to move, Palestinian Capital in E Jerusalem with Jerusalem becoming a INTERNATIONAL CITY wasn’t enough? So they have ZERO 🇮🇱

I presented a solution already but you won't allow yourself to hear it Here is is again.

Allow ALL non combatant PLOs to leave GAZA and relocate to the areas of the West Bank that Israel has colonized. Put a 2 state solution in place where the PLO calls the West Bank Palestine. Then allow Israel to have a free hand in GAZA to wipe out HAMAs. And in the new Palestine, do not allow HAMAs to resurface. Wipe them off the face of the Earth.

No one gets exactly what they demand but gets enough to learn to live in peace.

I presented a solution already but you won't allow yourself to hear it Here is is again.

Allow ALL non combatant PLOs to leave GAZA and relocate to the areas of the West Bank that Israel has colonized. Put a 2 state solution in place where the PLO calls the West Bank Palestine. Then allow Israel to have a free hand in GAZA to wipe out HAMAs. And in the new Palestine, do not allow HAMAs to resurface. Wipe them off the face of the Earth.

No one gets exactly what they demand but gets enough to learn to live in peace.
Can’t argue with that

Forum List

Back