Palestinian scarf experiment - Israeli style

amity1844

Jun 1, 2014
Some of you remember a few weeks back when I posted a video filmed in Toronto in which a young guy publicly harassed a young Palestinian wearing a "scarf" (keffiyeh), and the overwhelming response was to support the young Palestinian.
http://www.usmessageboard.com/israel-and-palestine/358293-palestinian-scarf-experiment-huh.html

Today I found a couple of videos of essentially the same experiment, but in Israel.
The results are a bit different:

Final tally:

53% opposed racism
42% ignored racism
5% supported racism

I wonder if there was a significant difference in support for the guy versus support for the girl? That wasn't addressed in the videos.

Last edited by a moderator:
My conclusion is that you'll NEVER get them out.
You'll just have to make peace.

One thing seems very significant to me.
The Palestinian always responds by saying "But I was born here!"
Many people also think citizenship is important.

I love the old guy who says "My wet-nurse was an Arab!"
Shows clearly how good relations were at first and why it took the Palestinians so long to respond to what was happening.
One of the videos I showed from Lebanon shows an old woman saying "But they used to leave their money with us! What happened?"

Last edited:
Nobody supported the young Palestinian, the supported an Israeli who belonged to the Muslim religion. I remember the episode of "what would you do", and the two nice guys, not sure the film captured that (it's editted) said that one of the reason that they onjected and fumed was the treatment of "a fellow Israeli" (woman is from Jaffa) but another Israeli.

Don't worry, Egypt will take them just like they're helping the Jordanians in Gaza!
Oh, the humanity of Arab to Arab...makes me wanna weep.

So what is your conclusion, then?

any idiot can make a video-----and some idiots imagine that they were
handed down from Mount Sinai

Well, specifically to this thread, the video is authentic, and few more episodes were discussion tolerance, including racism towards Hareidi Jews and Ethipeans.

Some of the episodes were very positive, and ended with a very incrouraging manner, some didn't. I especially liked the one episode where teens harrassed a boy with down syndrome, and so many good people defended the boy.

My baby cousin have Autism, and he was unaccepted as a toddler by some, and it's my weak spot, I guess. those who abuse the handicapped and sick are animals.

You can watch the episodes from MAKO site. I believe many of them are still available fully online.

Its Israeli Arabs and the problems of society accepting them because of high crime rate and not serving in the IDF, but in the past years the statistics are encouraging!
So how was that related to Palestinians again?

My conclusion is that you'll NEVER get them out.
You'll just have to make peace.

One thing seems very significant to me.
The Palestinian always responds by saying "But I was born here!"

I love the old guy who says "My wet-nurse was an Arab!"
Shows clearly how good relations were at first and why it took the Palestinians so long to respond to what was happening.
One of the videos I showed from Lebanon shows an old woman saying "But they used to leave their money with us! What happened?"

This series sometimes pointed spot on, the Israeli problems, but sometimes it made us face with situations that were rediculous.

My favourite episode was the one with the soldiers, and the episode with the "baby in the car". I found it interesting that the American response and the Israeli response to this situation were different.

Its Israeli Arabs and the problems of society accepting them because of high crime rate and not serving in the IDF, but in the past years the statistics are encouraging!

It's not related to the Palestinians. The Arabs in the video, both man and woman, are Israelis.

It can be related to racism, and acceptance.

It's not related to the Palestinians. The Arabs in the video, both man and woman, are Israelis.

It can be related to racism, and acceptance.
Next she will bring up עבודה ערבית :lol:

I see, so these people are NOT PALESTINIANS, huh?

OK, remember you said that now!
No taking it back!

Can someone explain the difference to me?

No taking it back!

Palestinians are usually not allowed inside Israel, but some received Israeli ID and allowed.
Israeli Arabs are mostly Muslims but there's also Christians who live inside of Israel.
The difference can be compared to Egyptians and Syrians, both Arabs majority of Muslims.
Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

No taking it back!

Palestinians are usually not allowed inside Israel, but some received Israeli ID and allowed.
Israeli Arabs are mostly Muslims but there's also Christians who live inside of Israel.
The difference can be compared to Egyptians and Syrians, both Arabs majority of Muslims.
Arab citizens of Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Are you brain damaged?
Well, its at least good for a laugh.

How did they manage to get Israeli ID?

No taking it back!

'

the difference between what and what ??? for about 1800 years the only people
in the world called "PALESTINIANS" were jews living in the land that the romans
renamed PALESTINE -----ie Israel/Judea------In 1948 jews called Palestinians got
transformed into ISRAELIS------and arabs living in British mandate Palestine---transformed
into wherever they landed Gaza (which became part of Egypt---but Egypt hated them so
they did not become EGYPTIANS_ , Jordan, Jordanians -----the smart ones stayed in ISRAEL and became Israelis it happens ----some Ukranians are transforming into RUSSIANS----
some people----here and there are going to be caliphate-clowns

irosie, you need to do some reading.
Palestinian Jews were called Palestinian about the same time as non-Jewish Palestinians.
There was a very tiny Jewish presence in Palestine, almost exclusively in Jerusalem, over the last few hundred years.
And Palestinians transformed into nothing, despite you evident wishes to the contrary.

irosie, you need to do some reading.
Palestinian Jews were called Palestinian about the same time as non-Jewish Palestinians.
There was a very tiny Jewish presence in Palestine, almost exclusively in Jerusalem, over the last few hundred years.
And Palestinians transformed into nothing, despite you evident wishes to the contrary.

I have done quite a bit of reading------since I was a child. I read extensively and
without MOTIVE I just enjoy reading Long before 1967----I had already
read OLD books and OLD publications------that's why I know you so well----I read
the islamo Nazi propaganda in a kind of series------that included the stuff written
way back in the 1930s. It was only part of the reading I did----because I read
anything that came to hand. No doubt the presence of jews in Palestine was very
limited------there were lots of sharia adherent pigs there and according to that perverse
law------jews could not own land until the Ottomans moderated that filth in the 19th
century------the place was so INFECTED with polio, malaria, shistosomiasls , cholera,
tuberculosis and even leprosy that the only jews who HANGED IN----were jews who lived
in the cities jews consider HOLY-----safed, Jerusalem and hebron----and not so many
survived Islamic violence and sickness I doubt that you have read as much as
I have or in so ----UNDIRECTED a manner. I had no agenda---I just absorbed
the words.-------the learning part was incidental

Forum List

Back