Don't be a DINK!

More immoral than not passing on life itself?

To them, yes. There are more than enough people in the world, the world's population continues to grow, a few people choosing not to have kids will not bring about the end of the human race

1715439790189.png

And the superficial "happiness" of two arrested-development pseudo-adults is more important than civilization itself. :rolleyes:
I hope this is parody.

Nobody has an obligation to plan their family or lifestyle based on what is best for "civilization itself." It's nobody's business how many kids people have as long as they aren't killing kids as birth control, or relying on the state to support their kids.

Civilization will do just fine if a tiny percent of people choose to work hard, be monogamous, and not have kids. In fact, as some have pointed out, they are less likely to be burdens on the taxpayers, and much more likely to pay more taxes than they get benefit in return.

Suppose being DINKs catches on and a very large percent, even a majority, of couples pursue this life style? Civilization will adjust to this new reality.

Honestly, I think civilization would improve in that situation with only people who really want them having kids rather than almost everyone having kids because that is the expectation.

But, I'm not joining any movement to make that happen, because - again and most importantly - it's none of my business.

And then some have medical conditions they do not wish to hand down to their offspring. We have friends where the wife is a Type-1 diabetic and the husband has Crohn's disease. Both are autoimmune issues and any kids they have would be damn near guaranteed to have one of those or even something worse. They think it is unfair to knowingly do that to a child.

My son, while only 22, does not want to have kids because he too is a Type 1 and has been since he was 10. He thinks it would be immoral to knowingly pass that on.
Whole heartedly agree with these concerns. While I do not know a great deal about these conditions. If those with these conditions feel it is not fair to pass them on, that is a valid reason not to do so. I was dating a younger women a while back. She wanted children. At the time I felt I still had some dad left in me but then I considered how that would be in 10 years, then 20. I realized they would lose their father in most likely 20 to 25 years. That is to young to be with out a father's help and guidance. I abruptly ended that relationship so she could find a better situation. My brother and his wife were one of those couples quietly spending a fortune in fertility drugs. By the time it finally worked she was in her late 30s. The pregnancy was very hard on her. Almost made her go bling from severe preclampsia. Her site did return. The child is now six Almost seven. Unfortunately my little brother died three months ago. A heart attack in his sleep. Poor Jackson will live so much of his life with out a father.

Everyone. Between the two parties there is not much at all they do not want the Govt to control.

And now we have you telling people how they should live their lives.

Why not just live your life and let others live theirs.

But no, that would not be any fun for people like you
People like Unko? :uhh:

Yeah, okay Agenda 21 Boi. That's not your call to make, asshole.

Correct, it is the induvial couplies call to make. It is cute how you call me out but not the OP making the call for all couples.

Damn, you tribe members are so tight with each other, I am almost envious.

Correct, it is the induvial couplies call to make. It is cute how you call me out but not the OP making the call for all couples.

Damn, you tribe members are so tight with each other, I am almost envious.
I see you typing, but all I hear is the Charlie Brown teacher trumpet.

What type of people is Unko, shitbird?

Last edited:
I see you typing, but all I hear is the Charlie Brown teacher trumpet.

What type of people is Unko, shitbird?

He is one of your fucking tribe members, that is why you have to jump in an defend him to your dying fucking breath.

It is really fucking simple, if you want to have kids, have them....do not fucking tell others what they should do.

Why is this so hard for you people?

He is one of your fucking tribe members, that is why you have to jump in an defend him to your dying fucking breath.

It is really fucking simple, if you want to have kids, have them....do not fucking tell others what they should do.

Because I think Unko is is a pretty decent dude?

Da fuq is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

You're the one over there telling people they shouldn't have children because the world's too populated, you goddamn hypocritical head up the ass non-self aware piece of shit buttnugget!
You got dingleberries in your hair, motherfucker! GRAWR!

And yeah, I stick up for my friends and people I see being done wrong.

And YOU. ARE. WRONG.

Last edited:
... I was dating a younger women a while back. She wanted children. At the time I felt I still had some dad left in me but then I considered how that would be in 10 years, then 20. I realized they would lose their father in most likely 20 to 25 years. That is to young to be with out a father's help and guidance. ....

She could have married an 18 year old who got run over by a bus the next day.

Am I the only one who know that the word "Dink" is a Vietnam War era racial slur for Vietnamese people or Asians as a whole?

"dink 3 (dĭngk)
n.
Offensive Slang

Used as a disparaging term for a Vietnamese person, especially during the Vietnam War.

[Originally an Australian military slang term for an East Asian person, perhaps from rhyming slang for Chink.]"

The American Heritage Dictionary entry: DINK

How do you know the dinks didn't get him?
An ex-Marine friend of mine called them 'Suck Mugs.' War always brings nasty nicknames for the enemy at the time. Like 'Japs' or 'Krauts' or 'Ruskies' The vc were also called 'Slopes.' 'Dinks' seem to be the enemy of civilization.

Because I think Unko is is a pretty decent dude?

Da fuq is wrong with you? :cuckoo:

You're the one over there telling people they shouldn't have children because the world's too populated, you goddamn hypocritical head up the ass non-self aware piece of shit buttnugget!
You got dingleberries in your hair, motherfucker! GRAWR!

And yeah, I stick up for my friends and people I see being done wrong.

And YOU. ARE. WRONG.

I did not fucking say that people should not have children, I said people should choose for themselves and if a few choose not to that it would not be the end of the world.

Damn dude, go back and get your GED and take some basic reading classes.

Holy fuck.

I did not fucking say that people should not have children, I said people should choose for themselves and if a few choose not to that it would not be the end of the world.

Damn dude, go back and get your GED and take some basic reading classes.

Holy fuck.
I bet I got more college credit hours than you, shillboi, and mine were at a higher level than yours, too.

What's this shit, then, bitch?

"To them, yes. There are more than enough people in the world."

That is absolutely above your pay grade and station to assert, boi!

You didn't make this world. Hell, you didn't even make CO. You should STFU while you're only moderately behind.

My next post will not be as nice.

Last edited:

because living it and trying to tell anyone that isn't is rather futile Harpy

~S~

And then some have medical conditions they do not wish to hand down to their offspring. We have friends where the wife is a Type-1 diabetic and the husband has Crohn's disease. Both are autoimmune issues and any kids they have would be damn near guaranteed to have one of those or even something worse. They think it is unfair to knowingly do that to a child.

My son, while only 22, does not want to have kids because he too is a Type 1 and has been since he was 10. He thinks it would be immoral to knowingly pass that on.
My granddaughter and her husband are combined bringing home 4 hundred k per year. They have a 5 bedroom house. They have each taken steps not to have kids. He is 29 she is 27. Living the dream.

There are more than enough people in the world,
^You're having delusions of grandeur by posting that.
So you have above a Masters and still cannot fucking read.

You must have gotten them from Trump U.
LEFTIST PROG FUCKTARD RULES OF ENGAGEMENT

1. Demand a link or an explanation of the truth they are objecting to.

2. Promptly reject all explanations as right wing lies. Smoke spin deflect.

3. Ignore any facts presented.

3a. Play dumb and keep others wasting their time trying to enlighten you.

4. Ridicule spelling and typos, punctuation.

5. Attack the person as being juvenile, ie: "are you 12 years old", question their education, intelligence, Age.
6. Employ misdirection.

6a. smear people.

6b. attack religion.

6c. attack your rationality.

7. Lie, make false assumptions.

8. Play race/gender card/misogynist card.

9. Play gay/lesbian card.

10. Play the Nazi/Fascist/bigot card.

11. Make up stuff/So you got nothing?

12. Deny constantly.

13. Reword and repeat.

14. Pretending not to understand, playing ignorant/what did I lie about.

Guess whose posts plug right into the Progshit Shitlord Formula? :rolleyes-41: :1peleas:

It was a college in FL, and that's all I'm gonna tell ya.

Now how do those FL colleges rank nationwide in education? Hmm?

I was even courted by the best college here, bitch. Yeah, that's where all the rich kids with "fuck you" money go from around the country.

That didn't apply to me, but they called me every week.

I even made a friend that went there years later, and I may have made it there with them, but I chose a different way.

Was kinda scared to go there because I KNEW that's where all the rich kids from around the country go. Scholarship or not. They had tons of money, and I didn't, and I knew that. Was scared about fitting in when I had it pretty good where I already was. No regrets, I had some great profs. It's all good! :D
College is all about getting an edumacation, right? I bet I woulda got laid a lot more if I went there, time gone.

Ya cain't back up time.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back