One of the worst speeches ever...

Hey.. did you hear that Mac was a POW...

two other things..

1)that Cindy Mac bio.. it really seemed that cindy had a clue and really cared.. what in the hell happened to her in her speech...

2)did you catch the Mac votes against vets sign at the beginning of the speech...

Cindy is biggest elitest in the room. She is who the gop represents. People that rich haven't a clue what the real world is like. She probably adopted that one girl because she was bored. She probably treats her like the help. You do know that cindy has sisters who were cut out of the fortune, right? You think the adopted one is getting anything?

Any charity she does is for the resume as well as the pr and tax write offs.

Who else seems like an elitest? Chaney, bush. ppl think they could drink a beer with bush. I don't think he'd hear a word you said. And he'd talk constantly, but no one ever told him to shut the fuck up.

I think it has to do with the fact both bush and cindy were born with silver spoons in their mouths.

Cindy is biggest elitest in the room. She is who the gop represents. People that rich haven't a clue what the real world is like. She probably adopted that one girl because she was bored. She probably treats her like the help. You do know that cindy has sisters who were cut out of the fortune, right? You think the adopted one is getting anything?

Who else seems like an elitest? Chaney, bush. ppl think they could drink a beer with bush. I don't think he'd hear a word you said. And he'd talk constantly, but no one ever told him to shut the fuck up.

I think it has to do with the fact both bush and cindy were born with silver spoons in their mouths.

As if we did not know you were an idiotic troll before... this shows yet again why you are truly a disgusting, hateful, super-partisan, left-wing piece of dung

I seriously believe that she cared at one time... dont think she went eliteist till she married that cat that wears the 500$ shoes.. Now why that didnt translate in her speech I'll never know.. there was a person in that shell of a body at one time...

Really.. I didnt catch a plan at all.. His commercials are all bout being anti-bama but not a one talks about a plan.. talk about being all hat or an empty suit...

Funny... did not expect a detailed plan in an hour long acceptance speech... Also funny that I did not hear any specific details in Obama's speech either, yet you and your ilk praised it

I am also a vet and I can't help but wonder why other vets back McCain and his party when they have not supported so many veteran bills.

They sure aren't the best for our security after their best actions for the last 8 years.

I am also a vet and I can't help but wonder why other vets back McCain and his party when they have not supported so many veteran bills.

They sure aren't the best for our security after their best actions for the last 8 years.

I'd like to ask the vets on here who do support McCain, what do they think of him not supporting various vet bills?

Have you ever been to a Vet Hospital? I visited my grandfather in one, let's just say it didn't seem like other hospitals I've been to.

They deserve the best treatment and the best benifits possible in my opinion.

Last edited:

You are being too nice. Cindy McCain forged prescriptions and stole drugs from her own charity. Her father was partners with a mob boss who had reporter Don Bowles blown up in 1976. She financed McCain's runs for the Senate with her father's mob money. Now she won't reveal her tax returns from that period. What is she hiding?

You are being too nice. Cindy McCain forged prescriptions and stole drugs from her own charity. Her father was partners with a mob boss who had reporter Don Bowles blown up in 1976. She financed McCain's runs for the Senate with her father's mob money. Now she won't reveal her tax returns from that period. What is she hiding?

Sqwaaaaaak... My Name is Kirk... Sqwaaaak..... Anything Republican is Evil.... Sqwaaakkkk

parrot.jpg

Sqwaaaaaak... My Name is Kirk... Sqwaaaak..... Anything Republican is Evil.... Sqwaaakkkk

parrot.jpg

hmmmmmmm... gee... hard as i've tried, i seem to be unable to find a post by you that says anything but "sqwaaaakkkk... Anything Democratic is Evil.... Sqwqaaakkk"...

lol...

that whole people in glass houses thing, you know. :eusa_hand:

Dave, I see that you are an Army vet and are voting for McCain. What do you think about the way he has voted against vets benefits and such? This is an honest question from somebody it affects, I really would like your opinion.

Well??

hmmmmmmm... gee... hard as i've tried, i seem to be unable to find a post by you that says anything but "sqwaaaakkkk... Anything Democratic is Evil.... Sqwqaaakkk"...

lol...

that whole people in glass houses thing, you know. :eusa_hand:

No.. he just parrots baseless left-wing talking points in his trolling manner... truth matters not to this guy... it is just spouting off whatever conspiracy theory or made up uber-lefty gibberish he can...

I'll give credit to any Dem when it is due.. not something you will ever get from trollKirk

I would have voted against the GI Bill bill as well... the funding behind it is what was suspect.. NOT the fact that it was intended to improve the GI Bill... it is not plausible to just inherently vote for something because you want the end result, when how you go about it is completely wrong

Thank you for answering.

I've yet to meet a Soldier who thinks increasing the GI Bill was a big mistake.

I've yet to meet a Soldier who thinks increasing the GI Bill was a big mistake.

Wanting to change and improve the benefits for those working and earning their way in our military is not wrong.... but if you fund it the wrong way, or do wrong things to go about it, THAT is wrong and it is best to come up with a plan that does it right... instead of just voting for the BS legislation that would have done it the wrong way

Wanting to change and improve the benefits for those working and earning their way in our military is not wrong.... but if you fund it the wrong way, or do wrong things to go about it, THAT is wrong and it is best to come up with a plan that does it right... instead of just voting for the BS legislation that would have done it the wrong way

And what plan would you have voted for? Before the Post-911 MGIB was passed, Ch. 30 barely covered tuition costs, books, and gas for most people who got out. The new bill was necessary.

Forum List

Back