One of the worst speeches ever...

Jeepers

Feb 11, 2008
Charleston SC
My god man.. did Mac ever show up...What the hell... I did find out something new about him... apparently, he was a POW.

The whole thing left me wondering .. where's the beef?

He seemed confused and disorientated at times.

Like I said elsewhere, after Palin he was a ho-hum ending to the GOP's party at the VFW.

I gave Palin props for her speech.

But, McCain was awful. What's up with that shit-eating grin? He looks like a senile old fool.
Yeah right.. he reads the teleprompter all serious like then its like a switch goes off that tells him to smile like the cheshire.. it seriously is freaky...

He's no orator... but the content of the speech was right as it needed to be... positive... appealing to his maverick nature... focus on the proper things.. highlighting the differences.. and a true call to bipartisan work, as he has shown a history of doing....

Not that I agreed with everything he said... but his mission and the majority of points I agree with.... hence why I will vote for him over Obama, with whom I agree with barely 1 or 2 things

He's no orator... but the content of the speech was right as it needed to be... positive... appealing to his maverick nature... focus on the proper things.. highlighting the differences.. and a true call to bipartisan work, as he has shown a history of doing....

Not that I agreed with everything he said... but his mission and the majority of points I agree with.... hence why I will vote for him over Obama, with whom I agree with barely 1 or 2 things

Hey.. did you hear that Mac was a POW...

two other things..

1)that Cindy Mac bio.. it really seemed that cindy had a clue and really cared.. what in the hell happened to her in her speech...

2)did you catch the Mac votes against vets sign at the beginning of the speech...

troll.

two other things..

1)that Cindy Mac bio.. it really seemed that cindy had a clue and really cared.. what in the hell happened to her in her speech...

2)did you catch the Mac votes against vets sign at the beginning of the speech...

Yes... I saw the protesters... I was watching the CNN broadcast and I TiVo'd the Fox one for later to compare

And yes... as if you did not think that his service to his country would not be part of the campaign... :rolleyes:

two other things..

OMG like nooooooo way ...

I never knew that!!!

Yes... I saw the protesters... I was watching the CNN broadcast and I TiVo'd the Fox one for later to compare

And yes... as if you did not think that his service to his country would not be part of the campaign... :rolleyes:

Dave, I see that you are an Army vet and are voting for McCain. What do you think about the way he has voted against vets benefits and such? This is an honest question from somebody it affects, I really would like your opinion.

I listened to it on the radio.

I thought it was okay, not great but not bad either.

you know I remember reading somewhere that in the Kennedy Nixon debate those who watched it on television thought Kennedy won and those who listened on the radio thought Nixon won.

Interesting how much the visual image can shape your perception of what is being said.

abd why is this in current events? is it not pertaining to the election? I'm cornfuzzled.

Its like glenn beck says.. we know that.. you were a POW.. we get it.. we respect that... but .. what else ya got...

Palin at least knows how to deliver a speech. They should have fact checked it first but she gets good marks for delivery. McCain had me wanting to shoot myself.

Forum List

Back