Man Sets Himself On Fire To Show How His Side Is The Sane And Rational One

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
If every Trump hater set themselves on fire I may rethink my support for Trump.

I promise.

NEW YORK, NY — To show that his side is the side of sanity, logic, and rationality, a local man has decided to set himself ablaze, incinerating his own body on live TV.

Eyewitnesses report that the man, who was clearly in a healthy, stable state of mind, doused himself in gasoline before striking a match and igniting his own body, presumably for a very sane and noble reason.

As flames engulfed him, onlookers were immediately convinced of the truth of his cause, ending all debate once and for all.

"Well, I guess that settles that. He's right and I'm wrong," said local man David Thatch. "This is how you win arguments, folks! Self-immolation clearly proves the superiority of his worldview."

"Boy do I look stupid, and irrational now for disagreeing with that guy," added other onlookers. "He just proved that he's the sensible one that we should be listening to and everyone else is wrong."

At publishing time, everyone left their political parties and immediately registered to the political party of the man who just burnt himself to a crisp.

I promise.

NEW YORK, NY — To show that his side is the side of sanity, logic, and rationality, a local man has decided to set himself ablaze, incinerating his own body on live TV.

Eyewitnesses report that the man, who was clearly in a healthy, stable state of mind, doused himself in gasoline before striking a match and igniting his own body, presumably for a very sane and noble reason.

As flames engulfed him, onlookers were immediately convinced of the truth of his cause, ending all debate once and for all.

"Well, I guess that settles that. He's right and I'm wrong," said local man David Thatch. "This is how you win arguments, folks! Self-immolation clearly proves the superiority of his worldview."

"Boy do I look stupid, and irrational now for disagreeing with that guy," added other onlookers. "He just proved that he's the sensible one that we should be listening to and everyone else is wrong."

At publishing time, everyone left their political parties and immediately registered to the political party of the man who just burnt himself to a crisp.

He certainly showed his commitment. Most hardcore trumpers only run around with their hair on fire.

I promise.

He was a tRumpling, deep in the RWNJ conspiracy theory hole.

I promise.

I had a thread about a guy in Cleveland doing the same thing.

Then I mentioned they guy in New York doing the same.

It was moved to the Bad Lands by guess who saying that there was no evidence that the guy in New York had TDS.

They guy had no mental history problems. He was a Vet who simply had TDS so bad, he went insane.

It is not surprising that the guy in Cleveland everyone ignored in the media because they all have TDS.

Forum List

Back