Official NCAA 2010 Football Season Thread

No they hate big blue so much there's no hate left over for state.

Love Woody Hayes using "that school to the North" he wouldn't even say the name Michigan. Classic
No need for NCAA police those kids worshiped Woody and Bo so much they were afraid to mess up.

LOL....Woody Hayes....remember him punching the player from the other team?? What was that for....b/c he was about to, or did score a touchdown??
intercepted a pass late in the fourth quarter while the Buckeyes were driving to score the winning touchdown.

Ahh yes, I remember the story now..:lol:

I found...for what it is worth:

NBCSports.com's Preseason Top 25

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State
3. TCU
4. Oklahoma
5. Oregon
6. Miami
7. Boise State
8. Nebraska
9. Florida
10. Wisconsin
11. Texas
12. Virginia Tech
13. Iowa
14. Pittsburgh
15. North Carolina
16. Arkansas
17. Florida State
18. USC
19. West Virginia
20. Auburn
21. Utah
22. Penn State
23. Notre Dame
24. Georgia Tech
25. LSU
Alabama is #1?

tide1.gif

Right now..pre season..this poll. Haven't looked at the others.

Ar-Kansas will not be ranked as high at the end of the season.

Love the Hat using AR-Kansas

Awwww, bitter that you were wrong? You'll be wrong about this, too. Even if Arkansas loses a couple of games, a 2 loss SEC team will always be in the Top 25 at the end of the season.

I know my team, LSU is far superior to ark. We've won two national titles in the last decade and have a bunch of 10 win seasons. My son was on the championship team. I know plenty about football pro and college.

Look the white trash speaks. Your team is amok with dengenerate, illiterate scumbags. Your fans are drunken white trash from a nasty state. LSU is full of more degenerate filth than Mississippi State and that's saying a lot. I'm surprised half the nasty subhumans that attend your games can drive to the stadium without crashing drunk before they get to the stadium. In the rare event I attend a game I always pester the LSU white trash leaving the game and laugh my ass off as they fall down in a drunken stupor.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jon
SEC's Toughest Two-Game Streaks

Interesting list. Arkansas appears on all 8 of the lists for the teams it plays in the SEC, Florida appears on 4, and Alabama only appears on 3.

I'm so ready for this season to get started!

Wonder how many in the SEC have the opposing team with a bye before they play them. 6 of them for Bama.

I'm calling it now: the biggest game of the year will be Alabama versus Arkansas. It's early in the season, both teams SHOULD go in unscathed, and the winner of the game wins the SEC West, wins the SEC Championship, and wins the National Championship.

Whoa whoa whoa there, brother. Slow down a bit. Let's take this one deep breath at a time.

First off the Backs don't stand a chance against the Tide.

Second, even if Arkansas pulls a miracle out of their ass Alabama will still catch up and win the West.

Third, if by the grace and miracles of God the Razorbacks miraculously win the West they will get absolutely fucking slaughtered by my boys from my hometown of Gainesville. The Gators will go all Deliverance on Arkansas.

Arkansas finished up last year 8-5 with an abysmal conference record of 3-5. What makes you think you're in the same league as Alabama let alone the Gators or worthy of the BCS title?

Arkansas, LSU, Auburn and Ole Miss will all be scrapping for that #2 spot behind the Tide. The Backs will end up with 8 or 9 wins this year and in a decent bowl game. But talks of beating Alabama, winning the West, beating the Gators and winning the whole enchilada is a pipe dream Cheech and Chong couldn't dream of.

Has Alabama been named National Champions yet?

I mean, why wait? It's a done deal.

I don't think the Tide will repeat. I'd put good money on it.

You are right, it is hard ....very hard to repeat.

Ingram has arthroscopic surgery on his knee this week. They say ''minor''. He is doing well, but won't be playing this Saturday for sure. But, we are pretty loaded in that position. Am looking forward to watching Trent Richardson.

There's not much standing in their way. Arkansas, Auburn, and whoever makes it to the SEC Championship. At this point, it looks like Florida won't be much to talk about this year. Georgia isn't looking that impressive in the first quarter either.

So, the SEC West decides this year's champions. Alabama, Arkansas, or Auburn. Mark it down.

Who is going to win the FSU-Oklahoma game in Norman next Saturday?

I'm picking FSU in an upset.

You are right, it is hard ....very hard to repeat.

Ingram has arthroscopic surgery on his knee this week. They say ''minor''. He is doing well, but won't be playing this Saturday for sure. But, we are pretty loaded in that position. Am looking forward to watching Trent Richardson.

Believe or not, Richardson is better than Ingram.

woohoo my Hogs beat that ass tonight. I know it was a no one, but here recently we haven't even been giving them the beat down.

I'm calling it now: the biggest game of the year will be Alabama versus Arkansas. It's early in the season, both teams SHOULD go in unscathed, and the winner of the game wins the SEC West, wins the SEC Championship, and wins the National Championship.

Whoa whoa whoa there, brother. Slow down a bit. Let's take this one deep breath at a time.

First off the Backs don't stand a chance against the Tide.

Second, even if Arkansas pulls a miracle out of their ass Alabama will still catch up and win the West.

Third, if by the grace and miracles of God the Razorbacks miraculously win the West they will get absolutely fucking slaughtered by my boys from my hometown of Gainesville. The Gators will go all Deliverance on Arkansas.

Arkansas finished up last year 8-5 with an abysmal conference record of 3-5. What makes you think you're in the same league as Alabama let alone the Gators or worthy of the BCS title?

Arkansas, LSU, Auburn and Ole Miss will all be scrapping for that #2 spot behind the Tide. The Backs will end up with 8 or 9 wins this year and in a decent bowl game. But talks of beating Alabama, winning the West, beating the Gators and winning the whole enchilada is a pipe dream Cheech and Chong couldn't dream of.

Oh, maybe because we have the best QB, the best TE and the best WR corp in the nation. Oh also we have an incredible stable of running backs. I don't know that we beat Bama, but it's going to be a hell of a game and if our defense can step up at all from last season 11 wins is not unreasonable.

Forum List

Back