Official NCAA 2010 Football Season Thread

Where was the fucking flag for late hit on Mallett? He played it perfectly by going down and holding his arm, but the ref just stood there. Fucking piece of shit.

Where was the fucking flag for late hit on Mallett? He played it perfectly by going down and holding his arm, but the ref just stood there. Fucking piece of shit.

That's no excuse. We just gave up here. We're done. Give UGA this game, I want a coach fired after this. For real.

LOL...I have to come on here to express how AWESOME THAT PLAY BY CHILDS WAS because I can't talk. My throat is shot. We have finally arrived.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...I have to come on here to express how AWESOME THAT PLAY BY CHILDS WAS because I can't talk. My throat is shot. We have finally arrived.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week is going to be a tough game, but I have all the faith that we can compete. Winning is a different story, but I just want to see us compete. I'll take an 11-1 season any fucking day, along with the BCS bid that comes with it.

But here's to 12-0 anyway!

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Next week is going to be a tough game, but I have all the faith that we can compete. Winning is a different story, but I just want to see us compete. I'll take an 11-1 season any fucking day, along with the BCS bid that comes with it.

I will be THRILLED with a 10 win season and a BCS bid. Honestly. This game was a HUGE step even if UGA was a little down from their usual.

GO HOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are headed in the right direction. I hope we can give bama a good game. I think we will surpise some people.

Mitch Mustain relegated to holding for the XP attempts at USC. HAHAHHHAHAHA

Congrats to Arkansas. Was looking like it was going to OT for sure. Anyway, good game.

Forum List

Back