obama's christmas tree tax

I wonder if he'll put a tax on Mao Christmas tree ornaments too?
Of course he would.. he doesn't celebrate Christmas.. remember? That bozo takes off for Hawaii and rides his girly bike for 7 days.

While his commie staff in the White House is hanging Chairman Mao ornaments on the Christmas tree.

I guess it makes no difference to obama one way or another since he's a muslim.

you really can't make shit this stupid up. fee free to defend it; i could use a laugh

"President Obama’s Agriculture Department today announced that it will impose a new 15-cent charge on all fresh Christmas trees—the Christmas Tree Tax—to support a new Federal program to improve the image and marketing of Christmas trees.

In the Federal Register of November 8, 2011, Acting Administrator of Agricultural Marketing David R. Shipman announced that the Secretary of Agriculture will appoint a Christmas Tree Promotion Board. The purpose of the Board is to run a “program of promotion, research, evaluation, and information designed to strengthen the Christmas tree industry’s position in the marketplace; maintain and expend existing markets for Christmas trees; and to carry out programs, plans, and projects designed to provide maximum benefits to the Christmas tree industry” (7 CFR 1214.46(n)). And the program of “information” is to include efforts to “enhance the image of Christmas trees and the Christmas tree industry in the United States” (7 CFR 1214.10)."

because you know, without the government, no one would buy a christmas tree. :rofl:

Obama Couldn't Wait: His New Christmas Tree Tax

wtf?
Here you go, Del.

Artificial War On Christmas Campaign Launches Fake Obama "Christmas Tree Tax" | Media Matters for America

You're welcome.

I wonder if he'll put a tax on Mao Christmas tree ornaments too?
Of course he would.. he doesn't celebrate Christmas.. remember? That bozo takes off for Hawaii and rides his girly bike for 7 days.

While his commie staff in the White House is hanging Chairman Mao ornaments on the Christmas tree.

I guess it makes no difference to obama one way or another since he's a muslim.

I remember that ornament and let's not forget the CROSS DRESSER ornament.. after all, nothing says CHRISTMAS like hanging ornaments of cross-dressing flakes all over your tree.. who cares about Christ and the celebration of his birth???

you really can't make shit this stupid up. fee free to defend it; i could use a laugh

"President Obama’s Agriculture Department today announced that it will impose a new 15-cent charge on all fresh Christmas trees—the Christmas Tree Tax—to support a new Federal program to improve the image and marketing of Christmas trees.

In the Federal Register of November 8, 2011, Acting Administrator of Agricultural Marketing David R. Shipman announced that the Secretary of Agriculture will appoint a Christmas Tree Promotion Board. The purpose of the Board is to run a “program of promotion, research, evaluation, and information designed to strengthen the Christmas tree industry’s position in the marketplace; maintain and expend existing markets for Christmas trees; and to carry out programs, plans, and projects designed to provide maximum benefits to the Christmas tree industry” (7 CFR 1214.46(n)). And the program of “information” is to include efforts to “enhance the image of Christmas trees and the Christmas tree industry in the United States” (7 CFR 1214.10)."

because you know, without the government, no one would buy a christmas tree. :rofl:

wtf?

People here in Maine can get a tax break for growing trees.

wtf?
Here you go, Del.

Artificial War On Christmas Campaign Launches Fake Obama "Christmas Tree Tax" | Media Matters for America

You're welcome.

Every single one of the people who piled on in this thread ought to issue some sort of retraction. We know you won't. But you should.

wtf?
Here you go, Del.

You're welcome.

Every single one of the people who piled on in this thread ought to issue some sort of retraction. We know you won't. But you should.

Media Matters????????????????????? ROFLMAO

Of-course, this will get no press time. SMH

Maybe Obama thinks Christmas is a recruiting tool for Muslim terrorists.

It is sourced material. You have been lied to. Doesn't it bother you when you are lied to?

It is sourced material. You have been lied to. Doesn't it bother you when you are lied to?

Oh yes, the ACLU suing the shit out of anyone who dares to display a manger scene at Christmas, making kids sing songs WITHOUT the word CHRISTMAS in it, is all no big deal.. The only morons who believe liberal propaganda and tripe are the types of LOSERS who make up the OWIES violent movement.

wtf?
Here you go, Del.

You're welcome.

blow me

:lol:

LGS......are you OK? You seem to be upset and unable to focus.

I find that you are particularly prone to spewing baseless rhetoric. Do you break many keyboards?

wtf?

People here in Maine can get a tax break for growing trees.

same here- property tax especially

• Thanks
Reactions: del
This has got to be an article from the onion or something.

Why on earth would we need to strengthen the position in the market for the Christmas tree? Isn't that the job of those who sell Christmas trees?

Not only that, but doesn't this create huge First Amendment issues? The Federal Government trying to promote CHRISTMAS TREES? And they are going to TAX CHRISTMAS TREES? I could make an argument against this with both the Establishment clause and the Free exercise clause with current case law.

Seriously, this has to be a joke because I can't fathom that the Administration would be this blatantly stupid.

We are talking about Obama!

YES, he can be that stupid!

http://blog.heritage.org/2011/11/08/obama-couldnt-wait-his-new-christmas-tree-tax/

This has got to be an article from the onion or something.

Why on earth would we need to strengthen the position in the market for the Christmas tree? Isn't that the job of those who sell Christmas trees?

Not only that, but doesn't this create huge First Amendment issues? The Federal Government trying to promote CHRISTMAS TREES? And they are going to TAX CHRISTMAS TREES? I could make an argument against this with both the Establishment clause and the Free exercise clause with current case law.

Seriously, this has to be a joke because I can't fathom that the Administration would be this blatantly stupid.

really?

think about it. this is the same admin that apparently thought selling guns to mexican criminals in arizona was a great idea.

do you want to rethink your statement?

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Forum List

Back