obama's christmas tree tax

I was going to start a Christmas tree farm, but now I'm not so sure it's a wise idea what with government regulations and all.
Combine it with your other love. :)

Xmas-tree-hat_2672.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del
that's exactly what they did you fucking imbecile.

Its called a commodity checkoff program for crying out loud, here;

Let me google that for you

So why involve the USDA? If it's so simple and easy,why get the Government involved? And is it a fee or a tax? Is it volunteer or mandatory?

You can read about commodity checkoffs all on your own. They've been around for a while now. Clearly, its an issue you feel strongly about. Considering its been ingrained as part of our political structure and all the while you had no fucking clue (must not own a damn TV I guess)- don't you owe yourself the reading it would take to correct your utter ignorance on what is such an important topic to you?

It's so simple and awesome yet they had to ditch it. I'm sure it's just another wormy way to screw the taxpayers. Let the Tree Growers solve their problems without Government intervention. And it's a stupid idea anyway. How did they stay in business this long? That should be the real issue. They're no geniuses.

So why involve the USDA? If it's so simple and easy,why get the Government involved? And is it a fee or a tax? Is it volunteer or mandatory?

You can read about commodity checkoffs all on your own. They've been around for a while now. Clearly, its an issue you feel strongly about. Considering its been ingrained as part of our political structure and all the while you had no fucking clue (must not own a damn TV I guess)- don't you owe yourself the reading it would take to correct your utter ignorance on what is such an important topic to you?

It's so simple and awesome yet they had to ditch it. I'm sure it's just another wormy way to screw the taxpayers. Let the Tree Growers solve their problems without Government intervention. And it's a stupid idea anyway. How did they stay in business this long? That should be the real issue. They're no geniuses.
6a00d83451d24369e2011169007201970c-450wi

Forum List

Back