obama's christmas tree tax

you really can't make shit this stupid up. fee free to defend it; i could use a laugh

"President Obama’s Agriculture Department today announced that it will impose a new 15-cent charge on all fresh Christmas trees—the Christmas Tree Tax—to support a new Federal program to improve the image and marketing of Christmas trees.

In the Federal Register of November 8, 2011, Acting Administrator of Agricultural Marketing David R. Shipman announced that the Secretary of Agriculture will appoint a Christmas Tree Promotion Board. The purpose of the Board is to run a “program of promotion, research, evaluation, and information designed to strengthen the Christmas tree industry’s position in the marketplace; maintain and expend existing markets for Christmas trees; and to carry out programs, plans, and projects designed to provide maximum benefits to the Christmas tree industry” (7 CFR 1214.46(n)). And the program of “information” is to include efforts to “enhance the image of Christmas trees and the Christmas tree industry in the United States” (7 CFR 1214.10)."

because you know, without the government, no one would buy a christmas tree. :rofl:

Obama Couldn't Wait: His New Christmas Tree Tax

wtf?

lol

We can look forward to a lifetime of Republican rule...

Every single one of the people who piled on in this thread ought to issue some sort of retraction. We know you won't. But you should.

blow me

:lol:

-------------
hahaha-024.gif

Since when do Athiests celebrate pagan festivals?

Besides, it wouldnt be a Christmas tree then, it would be a pagan midwinter festival tree.

tax wouldnt apply.

Unlike Christians, Atheists do whatever the hell they want.
Not just what their religion tells them to do.

I, as a Christian, am not doing what I want?

I hate to break it to you, but I WANT to be a Christian, or I would not be one.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No.....you were forced by cruel parents to attend boring services and hit with metal rods in an attempt to beat the Devil out of you.

Why anyone would want to be a Christian I can never figure out. Everyone knows Christians are worse then suicide bombers.

*Sarcasm off*

Every single one of the people who piled on in this thread ought to issue some sort of retraction. We know you won't. But you should.

Media Matters????????????????????? ROFLMAO

well by the same token... look at the link in the OP... Heritage.org????????????? ROFLMAO!

Kochsucker

:eusa_eh:

The Heritage Club didn't just come about in the last 10 years. It's been around almost as long as this nation has. They aren't in the habit of making up lies like Media Matters.

Btw, I wonder how many liberals are members of the Heritage Club. That would be pretty interesting.

I ask again.

The industry started working with the Dep of Ag in 2008, BUT WHEN WAS THE TAX PROPOSED??????????

I'll bet a dime it wasn't under the Bush admin!!!!!!!

Keep trying to lie libs.

The industry is taxing themselves. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Christmas tree program gets green light - chicagotribune.com

The government is going to use the money to promote Christmas trees, after they take their cut of course.

Since when do Athiests celebrate pagan festivals?

Besides, it wouldnt be a Christmas tree then, it would be a pagan midwinter festival tree.

tax wouldnt apply.

If you are not doing as the bible tell you to do then you are not by definition a Christian.

The majority of people need to be told what to do and what to think.

you really can't make shit this stupid up. fee free to defend it; i could use a laugh

"President Obama’s Agriculture Department today announced that it will impose a new 15-cent charge on all fresh Christmas trees—the Christmas Tree Tax—to support a new Federal program to improve the image and marketing of Christmas trees.

In the Federal Register of November 8, 2011, Acting Administrator of Agricultural Marketing David R. Shipman announced that the Secretary of Agriculture will appoint a Christmas Tree Promotion Board. The purpose of the Board is to run a “program of promotion, research, evaluation, and information designed to strengthen the Christmas tree industry’s position in the marketplace; maintain and expend existing markets for Christmas trees; and to carry out programs, plans, and projects designed to provide maximum benefits to the Christmas tree industry” (7 CFR 1214.46(n)). And the program of “information” is to include efforts to “enhance the image of Christmas trees and the Christmas tree industry in the United States” (7 CFR 1214.10)."

because you know, without the government, no one would buy a christmas tree. :rofl:

wtf?

democrats are full of horse shit del, they'd tax a dead cockroach if they could.

you really can't make shit this stupid up. Fee free to defend it; i could use a laugh

"president obama’s agriculture department today announced that it will impose a new 15-cent charge on all fresh christmas trees—the christmas tree tax—to support a new federal program to improve the image and marketing of christmas trees.

in the federal register of november 8, 2011, acting administrator of agricultural marketing david r. Shipman announced that the secretary of agriculture will appoint a christmas tree promotion board. The purpose of the board is to run a “program of promotion, research, evaluation, and information designed to strengthen the christmas tree industry’s position in the marketplace; maintain and expend existing markets for christmas trees; and to carry out programs, plans, and projects designed to provide maximum benefits to the christmas tree industry” (7 cfr 1214.46(n)). And the program of “information” is to include efforts to “enhance the image of christmas trees and the christmas tree industry in the united states” (7 cfr 1214.10)."

obama couldn't wait: His new christmas tree tax

wtf?

democrats are full of horse shit del, they'd tax a dead cockroach if they could.

lol!!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mUW1SGF7bR8"]Blind Faith - Can't Find My Way Home - 1969 - YouTube[/ame]

Did it ever occur to you that, that might describe YOU?????????

No, of course it never occurred to you.

Atheism is the worship of one's own ego.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No.....you were forced by cruel parents to attend boring services and hit with metal rods in an attempt to beat the Devil out of you.

Why anyone would want to be a Christian I can never figure out. Everyone knows Christians are worse then suicide bombers.

*Sarcasm off*

Actually, we never went to Church that often, because of my Dad's work schedule.

But, my mother always read the Bible to us before we went to bed.

Hardly metal rods. :D

If you are not doing as the bible tell you to do then you are not by definition a Christian.

DID IT EVER OCCUR TO YOU I WANT TO DO AS THE BIBLE TELLS ME?

THAT'S I'M HAPPY THAT WAY???????

No, of course it hasn't.

No, of course it hasn't.

thanks for validating my point. :beer:

I ask again.

The industry started working with the Dep of Ag in 2008, BUT WHEN WAS THE TAX PROPOSED??????????

I'll bet a dime it wasn't under the Bush admin!!!!!!!

Keep trying to lie libs.

The industry is taxing themselves. Don't get your panties in a wad.

Christmas tree program gets green light - chicagotribune.com

Taxing themselves?????????????????

How do you tax yourself?????

wtf?
Here you go, Del.

Artificial War On Christmas Campaign Launches Fake Obama "Christmas Tree Tax" | Media Matters for America

You're welcome.

No thanks.

Do you even attempt to read the bullshit you get from MM?

While the committee may have been formed under the Bush admin, until recently all they did was consider various ideas to boost the industry.

The 15 cent decision was made under this admin, and can be voided by same.
I won't hold my breath, though.....
:eusa_whistle:

No, of course it hasn't.

If you want to do as the bible tells you, then why do you ballwash the very rich in this country and demonize the poor, the working poor and the Middle Class? You aren't a Christian... you're a Chino.

Forum List

Back