Zone1 I'm no anti-semite

I said it.

I know of nothing more important than gathering scattered Israel.
sorry, this entire apocalyptic game you want to run is unconstitutional.

i am not an antisemite, but some great jewish family reunion so that jesus can return to destroy the world? i gotta oppose that.

I'm no anti-semite​

whatabout the fallacies of judaism - what jesus taught in the 1st century, their false commandments, hereditary idolatry ... what's so important about their being - scattered.

I said it.

I stand with Israel too.

Not to change the subject, but why aren't there any kittens in the Bible? Sure, there are lions and tigers, and bears, but no fluffy little kittens. Egyptians had lots of kittens. You'd think all that time the Jews were in captivity, they would have gotten them some kittens. But there's not a single mention of them in the Bible.

I stand with Israel too.

Not to change the subject, but why aren't there any kittens in the Bible? Sure, there are lions and tigers, and bears, but no fluffy little kittens. Egyptians had lots of kittens. You'd think all that time the Jews were in captivity, they would have gotten them some kittens. But there's not a single mention of them in the Bible.
are kittens kosher?

sorry, this entire apocalyptic game you want to run is unconstitutional.

i am not an antisemite, but some great jewish family reunion so that jesus can return to destroy the world? i gotta oppose that.
Jews don't believe in that Prophecy.

But there's nothing you can do about it anyway. Prophecy marches on. The Jews are already there. The rest will happen in His own good time.but consider this: in 2033 He will have been crucified 2,000 years ago. The world is already in chaos. I expect His Return soon. Best prepare for it and get right with your Maker

I'm no anti-semite​

whatabout the fallacies of judaism - what jesus taught in the 1st century, their false commandments, hereditary idolatry ... what's so important about their being - scattered.
breezie ----can you expand upon what Jesus taught in the 1st century----
I did attend sunday jelly bean jamborees ----and read the "new" testament--
but I missed on "what Jesus taught"

breezie ----can you expand upon what Jesus taught in the 1st century----
I did attend sunday jelly bean jamborees ----and read the "new" testament--
but I missed on "what Jesus taught"

the 1st century was the repudiation of judaism, their false commandments and hereditary idolatry the religion of servitude and denial ... no different than the christian bible.

they chose instead liberation theology, self determination the original path to the everlasting granted by the heavens the goal of remission to the everlasting for whoever is successful in the attempt - the triumph of good vs evil.

the 1st century was the repudiation of judaism, their false commandments and hereditary idolatry the religion of servitude and denial ... no different than the christian bible.

they chose instead liberation theology, self determination the original path to the everlasting granted by the heavens the goal of remission to the everlasting for whoever is successful in the attempt - the triumph of good vs evil.
breezie----you said that ^^^^ over and over again---but you did not
say how JESUS said it

Meh. The Jews are a Chosen people and not RC because God is a Jealous God and wants the best for Himself.

Worked for me when I was 6.

Greg

Forum List

Back