Obama the serial hypocrite

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Here's just a few and all from within the last 3 years starting with the most recent...

Then: I will not spike the ball with concern to OBL's death
Now: Doing a celebration dance in the endzone with commercials and bumper stickers

Then: Gitmo must be closed, its a blight on our country
Now: shhhhh what's gitmo?

Then: these wars must be ended immediately
Now: Bush had a good plan

Then: Super pacs are a threat to our democracy
Now: please donate to my super pac

Then: we must have civility in our political discourse
Now: the tea party are terrorists

Then: I will cut the deficit by half
Now: can't stop spending now

Then: if I don't have this fixed in 3 years it'll be a one term deal
Now: yeah, um...forget that comment

Then: I'm prepared for this job fully
Now: the gop doesn't play fair

Then: Bush shoots from the hip and started too many wars
Now: which country can I bomb next?

Then: ATM's and other technology has cost American jobs
Now: we must invest in new technology

Then: Immigration reform is one of my top priorities
Now: since election time is here can i use this line of bs again?

Last edited:
:lol:

Seriously..what hypocrisy? The President did indeed try to close Gitmo..he was stopped by Congress who had a fit when he suggested terrorists be tried in NYC. And he should be spiking the ball about Osama Bin Laden..which he isn't. He's responding to criticism it was no big deal..and he didn't have anything to do with it. And where have you been? Iraq is over. Obama's always said Afghanistan was the right thing to do. As for Super Pacs? Did you miss Citizen's United? The same with the rest of your post..it's like you've ignored the news.

• Banned

Seriously..what hypocrisy? The President did indeed try to close Gitmo..he was stopped by Congress who had a fit when he suggested terrorists be tried in NYC. And he should be spiking the ball about Osama Bin Laden..which he isn't. He's responding to criticism it was no big deal..and he didn't have anything to do with it. And where have you been? Iraq is over. Obama's always said Afghanistan was the right thing to do. As for Super Pacs? Did you miss Citizen's United? The same with the rest of your post..it's like you've ignored the news.

The swipe of a pen would close gitmo. It's not closed because he just won't do it. And yes, I watch the news.

The swipe of a pen would close gitmo. It's not closed because he just won't do it. And yes, I watch the news.

Sure it would of..and it also would have invited all sorts of charges of dictatorial rule. You really must not be paying attention, but President Obama is pretty process oriented.

Forum List

Back