Democrats Have Broken America: Where’s the Outrage?

"these monsters that call themselves "democrats."
As a humble counterpoint: I have family who are 'Democrats'. Proudly and assertively.
And too, they support their community, their church, their schools, their neighborhoods.....and contribute generously in time, effort, and money to any number of charities. Several of them regularly work at the local food bank, and faith-group clothing donations.

If they be "monsters" as the prolific poster MaryL whines, well then.......we need more such monsters
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

"....conservative America’s reverence for the concept of the rule of the law."
I pulled that quote from Doc705's link.
I did so as a juxtaposition to January 6th.
An event that will live in infamy.......and yet, is celebrated by too many of those so-called 'conservative Americans'.
In fact, just recently the disgraced former president called those criminals who were convicted by jury, or confessed to their crimes, and then rightfully imprisoned....well, he called them 'hostages'.
So color me skeptical that Doc or his link have a true understanding of what responsible conservatism looks like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Theft is not a loss.
And that revelation should warrant a cut in premium costs for that peril on the poster's various property insurance policies.
So, if some miscreant steals 'eagle7's' F-350 XLT.....he won't claim it as a 'loss'.

Should save on his insurance costs. One would think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Biden is a word for" Fucking demented old plagiarizing lying washed up old **** that never was wanna be that is destroying us in the concurrent era we live in because you asshole Democrats (whatever that IS) are such childish creeps you would cut your own noses off to spite your moronic faces".

And, arguably, the Nom-de-plume of "MaryL" is code for posting while drunk.
Some might say.
I wouldn't.
But can see how not a few others might.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Historically, there's really only been one solution for dealing with people that develop the type of mentality seen in the MAGA crowd.
Ridicule?
Satire?
Disrespect?
Laughter?
When was the last time you saw some jackass wear a red MAGA-hat in the real world (meaning not at a Trump event).
A MAGA hat has turned into the proverbial ...."Kick Me" sign tacked to one's kiester.

Did I say "ridicule"?

------------------------------------------------------------------
They don’t care about a $150,000 increase on average homes in America under Biden
I care.
In fact, I am tickled.
Actually my home went up over $300,000.
(and I don't even contemplate what the farm has gone up in value. Gotta be very very smile-worthy, I'm thinkin'.)
And just between me and you, FDR, ......I am really quite cool with all that.
Sorry if your equity ain't givin' you a satisfying bump-up in net worth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MAGA is for losers only.
See comments above about the new "Kick Me" sign.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and we saw the months of political violence during the summer of 2020 with billions in damage and over 2 dozen killed..
And much of that was propelled, intensified, and accelerated by rightwing nut job white supremacist, nativists, and MAGA militia jackasses.

As a humble counterpoint: I have family who are 'Democrats'. Proudly and assertively.
And too, they support their community, their church, their schools, their neighborhoods.....and contribute generously in time, effort, and money to any number of charities. Several of them regularly work at the local food bank, and faith-group clothing donations.

If they be "monsters" as the prolific poster MaryL whines, well then.......we need more such monsters
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I pulled that quote from Doc705's link.
I did so as a juxtaposition to January 6th.
An event that will live in infamy.......and yet, is celebrated by too many of those so-called 'conservative Americans'.
In fact, just recently the disgraced former president called those criminals who were convicted by jury, or confessed to their crimes, and then rightfully imprisoned....well, he called them 'hostages'.
So color me skeptical that Doc or his link have a true understanding of what responsible conservatism looks like.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And that revelation should warrant a cut in premium costs for that peril on the poster's various property insurance policies.
So, if some miscreant steals 'eagle7's' F-350 XLT.....he won't claim it as a 'loss'.

Should save on his insurance costs. One would think.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

And, arguably, the Nom-de-plume of "MaryL" is code for posting while drunk.
Some might say.
I wouldn't.
But can see how not a few others might.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ridicule?
Satire?
Disrespect?
Laughter?
When was the last time you saw some jackass wear a red MAGA-hat in the real world (meaning not at a Trump event).
A MAGA hat has turned into the proverbial ...."Kick Me" sign tacked to one's kiester.

Did I say "ridicule"?

------------------------------------------------------------------

I care.
In fact, I am tickled.
Actually my home went up over $300,000.
(and I don't even contemplate what the farm has gone up in value. Gotta be very very smile-worthy, I'm thinkin'.)
And just between me and you, FDR, ......I am really quite cool with all that.
Sorry if your equity ain't givin' you a satisfying bump-up in net worth.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

See comments above about the new "Kick Me" sign.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And much of that was propelled, intensified, and accelerated by rightwing nut job white supremacist, nativists, and MAGA militia jackasses.
spoken like an insane leftwing cult member .

Democrats Have Broken America: Where’s the Outrage?
24 Aug 2023 ~~ By J. Peder Zane

The Democrats have an ace in the hole in their relentless war on the Constitution – conservative America’s reverence for the concept of the rule of the law.
Only their steadfast commitment to this traditional ideal explains why conservatives are allowing Democrats to flagrantly corrupt our judicial system to destroy their opponents and protect themselves. For all their huffing and puffing, conservatives have effectively taken a let the system play itself out attitude while Democrats nakedly politicize that system through their partisan indictments of former President Trump and their Potemkin Village probes of the Bidens. These are not statements of opinion. These are facts.
~Snip
The hypocrisy is beyond belief: The party that assails Republicans for questioning the integrity of the highly irregular 2020 election spent years and vast government resources to undo the results of 2016.
The charges Trump now faces are part of the ongoing campaign by Democrats to subvert the rule of law to delegitimize what they see as the greatest threat to their power.
In the meantime, Democrats are blatantly using the criminal justice system to protect President Biden. It is now beyond dispute that Biden lied to the American people when he said he never discussed foreign business with his son Hunter and when he claimed during his final 2020 debate with Trump that Hunter’s laptop, which contained evidence of those corrupt dealings, was a “Russian plant.” Has a candidate ever peddled more consequential falsehoods?
~Snip~
The arrogance is jaw-dropping; the lawlessness is in plain sight. Democrats are not even trying to hide their malfeasance – which is part of their method. If they can make us accept their authority to twist the system so that it is no longer a means of justice but a tool of their political power, then their possibilities are unlimited.
~Snip~
Here’s the conundrum. While no one wants conservatives to start engaging in direct action, their passivity is allowing Democrats to weaponize the government. On the one hand, I admire their faith in our system. Even Trump, for all his barking, has largely submitted to his gross mistreatment.
But our system is shattered. The rule of law is now more concept than fact. Where’s the outrage?

Commentary:
There is a rage is seething within the American people. They've been patiently waiting for the next election to remove Biden from the White House and put President Trump in. If that doesn’t happen and Biden gets in again or Harris is elected, there will be hell to pay. We will no longer be the silent voice, we will rain hell on the government and then watch out. We've been silent long enough and as Biden has said, “Our patience is wearing thin.”
The intent of Obama’s radical "Fundamental Transformation of America” as executed by Biden is to reduce the power of the middle class by doing everything possible to reduce their wealth relative to the elites and the welfare mob. Hence overspending/inflation, migrants, abetting crime focused against them, climate crises with more carbon taxes, expensive food, fuel, housing, transportation and wars, degraded public schools and worship of inherited-wealth types of little or no real skill or accomplishment.
Present day Democrats are domestic enemies of the Constitution. Conservatives and Republicans shouldn't be shy about saying so in so many words.
Then there's the FBI "suggesting" censorship to private social media companies, paying them millions to do it, is a blatant violation of the 1st Amendment. Every conservative needs to denounce this activity, the Democrats who support it, and especially the media loudly.
There is plenty of outrage out here. But unfortunately those doing their damndest to destroy America as it was intended and install Marxist totalitarianism--the deep state and their admirers--have been infiltrating government, education, entertainment, big business, media, scientific institutions, and religious organizations etc. for decades now. And they now control most of the message.

The result is an electorate many only know what a partisan and dishonest media tell them and that media tells them what the deep state wants them to think. The are told the laptop is just Russian disinformation or Republican shenanigans, that the border is closed and under control, inflation and wars are all Trump's fault, the Democrats aren't able to fix anything because of Republican obstruction, yadda yadda.

And all those organizations are methodically changing the culture, values, beliefs of the people to something called 'woke' presented as all that is noble and just and good and righteous and any who oppose it are the Nazis or worse.

I don't know if there are enough courageous Patriots left to stop it. They've tried to break our spirit by raiding, terrorizing, indicting, imprisoning, persecuting as many prominent political opponents as they dare.

But yes, there is plenty of outrage out here.

"spoken like an insane leftwing cult member ."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would demur on that.
Actually, I'm rather proud of those family members who demonstrate far more selfless towards their communities than other family members, me included.

If, the prolific poster 'yidnar' believes one need be in a cult to admire one's family members that support their community, their church, their schools, their neighborhoods.....and do prodigious volunteer work to boot, well, .....ummm, ......ah........I'd hate to contemplate the nature of 'yidnar's family if such activities are ridiculed as cult-like.

Not that we are here to judge poster 'yidnar', nor 'yidnar's' family.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I would demur on that.
Actually, I'm rather proud of those family members who demonstrate far more selfless towards their communities than other family members, me included.

If, the prolific poster 'yidnar' believes one need be in a cult to admire one's family members that support their community, their church, their schools, their neighborhoods.....and do prodigious volunteer work to boot, well, .....ummm, ......ah........I'd hate to contemplate the nature of 'yidnar's family if such activities are ridiculed as cult-like.

Not that we are here to judge poster 'yidnar', nor 'yidnar's' family.
i was answering your post about maga supporters being white supremacist nut jobs, and nativist jackasses not your admiration for family ... nice sneaky leftwing attempted victimhood mantle you tried to slide on .. you failed .

Forum List

Back