A fair question based on the facts about the left and Ukraine

We arrested a lot of people who sided with the Nazis in World War 2. Not sure what history you took, but it’s really shoddy.
A Democrat did that, but even he didn't ban his political opposition, greatly restrict religious freedom, or a slew of other tyrannical things. Like a good Democrat FDR was a racist.

A Democrat did that, but even he didn't ban his political opposition, greatly restrict religious freedom, or a slew of other tyrannical things. Like a good Democrat FDR was a racist.
Zelensky didn’t ban political opposition either. Ukraine is prosecuting people sympathizing with the country they are engaged in war with.

That happens in every country at war.

What are you talking about?

Zelensky didn’t ban political opposition either. Ukraine is prosecuting people sympathizing with the country they are engaged in war with.

That happens in every country at war.

What are you talking about?
Get informed. The little Tyrant has banned political parties. Prosecuting 'sympathizers' is thought policing. No, that does not happen here, not even when racist Democrats have power.

Get informed. The little Tyrant has banned political parties. Prosecuting 'sympathizers' is thought policing. No, that does not happen here, not even when racist Democrats have power.
The political party that is banned supports the Russian invasion of Ukraine. That makes them traitors.

The political party that is banned supports the Russian invasion of Ukraine. That makes them traitors.
The 'opposition' don't want war and don't want to be Western puppets. The West has the same attention span as liberals, that of a gnat. Soon enough we will grow bored and abandon them. They, on the other hand, have to live there. They are not traitors, simply smart enough to understand how things work. None of which is cause for us to support tyranny. That has never worked out for us in the past. If you want to support nazis do with your money, not mine.

If I & others like me are considered a Russian puppet/asset/sympathizer for not wanting my tax dollars blown in that country what does that make YOU?
1. Considering the fact that Ukraine has Nazis fighting on their behalf and even considered part of Ukrainian armed forces by extention. Then they just honored an actual Nazi from WW2.
2. Then there's the fact that Zalinski won't allow elections during the war and even jails his opposition.
3. Some religions are now BANNED.

So I'll ask again, WHAT ARE YOU SUPPORTING by willingly giving your taxes & support to this iron fisted regime in Ukraine?

So you call me a Russian puppet for wanting NOTHING to do with this disaster but look what YOU ARE SUPPORTING. You can not seriously call Trump or his supporters tyrannical when you are currently supporting that very type of regime.

Lastly the worst part of all this is that we could have PERMANENTLY solved our border disaster with that money.
It's very sad to see the party of Reagan turn into Russia's useful idiots. Really, really sad.

Did someone say Nazis?

Worse Than Nazis – PMC Wagner’s Role in Ukraine

Is it possible to surpass the brutality of Nazi war criminals – it seems the Private Military Company Wagner is out to do just that.

Even the name is no coincidence – Richard Wagner was Hitler’s favorite composer. Word has it that the head of the Wagner group, Dmitry Utkin, is a fan of the Third Reich, and, therefore, gave the group this name.

The Wagner PMC mercenaries have been involved in a long list of crimes during the full-scale invasion of Ukraine – atrocities in Bucha; the recent attack on Azov war prisoners in the Olenivka correctional colony. Even the militant that castrated a Ukrainian prisoner with a clerical knife in the latest video could also be a member of the Wagner group.

PMC Wagner is a Russian private military organization that, according to journalistic investigations, is financed through Yevgeny Prigozhin – a member of Putin’s “inner circle”. PMC Wagner took part in military operations in Ukraine in 2014, in Syria, Lybia, and in African countries.

Who Are The Neo-Nazis Fighting For Russia In Ukraine?

The video, published in December 2020, showed two nattily dressed Russian men -- waistcoats, pocket squares, silk ties – sipping American whiskey in brandy snifters and discussing killing Ukrainians.

"I'm a Nazi. I’m a Nazi,” said one of the men, Aleksei Milchakov, who was the main focus of the video published on a Russian nationalist YouTube channel. “I'm not going to go deep and say, I’m a nationalist, a patriot, an imperialist, and so forth. I’ll say it outright: I’m a Nazi.”

“You have to understand that when you kill a person, you feel the excitement of the hunt. If you’ve never been hunting, you should try it. It’s interesting,” he said.

[snip]

Along with members of the Russian Imperial Movement, a white supremacist group that was designated a "global terrorist" organization by the United States two years ago, Rusich is one of several right-wing groups that are actively fighting in Ukraine, in conjunction with Russia’s regular armed forces or allied separatist units.

According to a confidential report by Germany’s Federal Intelligence Service, which was obtained by Der Spiegel and excerpted on May 22, numerous Russian right-wing extremists and neo-Nazis are fighting in Ukraine.

German analysts wrote that the fact that Russian military and political leaders have welcomed neo-Nazi groups undermines the claim by Putin and his government that one of the principal motives behind the invasion is the desire to “de-Nazify” Ukraine, Spiegel said.

Signs of Neo-Nazi Ideology Amongst Russian Mercenaries

Instances of far-right leanings among some members of the armed forces is not unheard of in many other parts of the world, including Europe and North America. This is an increasingly common problem in Russia as well. Even more, the type of far-right ideology expressed in Russian mercenaries is showing homage to Nazi ideology.

This type of ideology espoused by Russian mercenaries remains anathema in a country where millions died fighting Nazis during World War II. The slogan “to fight fascism” was one of the rallying points inviting Russian volunteers to fight in Donbas against “Ukrainian Fascists”. Russian President Putin has called Ukraine a fascist country numerous times, yet the numerous mercenaries who went to fight in Donbas, Syria and Libya are neo-nazis themselves. This article analyses some of the available open source evidence, shedding light on Russian mercenaries’ extreme ideology.

Dmitry Utkin (Wagner)

In 2016, Utkin was invited at a Hero of the Fatherland reception in the Kremlin, where he was photographed wearing his medals. This event was attended by more than 300 soldiers and civilians, who have “demonstrated particular courage and heroism” and were personally thanked for their service by Putin himself. At the event he was awarded with the Order for Courage, allegedly for his services in Ukraine.

]
wagner-with-putin.jpg

A photo recently surfaced of Utkin with Nazi tattoos, giving additional proof of his ideological leanings. For those who been following Wagner group for some time this photos was not surprising, as his and a lot of Wagner fighters’ ideological inclinations were already known. The photo originally surfaced on Russian VK accounts and a Telegram group affiliated with the mercenaries, but received interest by media outlets just recently.

Taking a closer look at the photos, Nazi collar tabs with Waffen SS bolts on the left and military rank on the right can be identified. Lower on the chest, a Reichsadler Eagle, can be seen. All three of these tattoos are symbols found Waffen-SS military uniforms, which was the military branch of the Nazi Party’s SS organization.

wagner-nazi.jpg

mtg-nick-fuentes.jpg

Give us a big kiss, you adorable Nazi, you!

Here are the REAL Nazis in the house:

Nicholas-fuentes-800-02.png

The 'opposition' don't want war and don't want to be Western puppets. The West has the same attention span as liberals, that of a gnat. Soon enough we will grow bored and abandon them. They, on the other hand, have to live there. They are not traitors, simply smart enough to understand how things work. None of which is cause for us to support tyranny. That has never worked out for us in the past. If you want to support nazis do with your money, not mine.
The opposition was coordinating with Russia to be installed into power once Russia takes over the nation.

They want to be Russia puppets.

So you call me a Russian puppet for wanting NOTHING to do with this disaster but look what YOU ARE SUPPORTING.
Yes, let's take a look at what YOU ARE SUPPORTING.

No elections, you say?

Putin has been the leader of Russia for 23 years. He had the Constitution changed so he could run another rigged election to stay in power. Under the new Constitution, he cannot run again in 2024. What are the odds he will change it again, you think?

Journalists and politicians who criticize Putin have a bad habit of falling out of windows, or having their helicopter blow up, or are imprisoned for 25 years, or are poisoned with radioactive substances, or are tortured to death.

The KGB thug is a mass murdering war criminal who deliberately kills civilians. Men, women, and children. There is an international warrant out for his arrest.

The KGB thug has forcefully expatriated up to a million Ukrainians to Russia, including children who are being RAPED by the Russian military. No one will ever convince me Trumptards are opposed to pedophiles. EVER.

Ukraine is the world's breadbasket. We simply cannot allow the KGB thug to continue to hold the world's food supply hostage. Unless you enjoy rising food prices, that is.

Today's Word of the Day: Defenestration.

Russians Keep Mysteriously Falling from Windows to Their Deaths

So there you are, resting in your hospital bed, and as you reach for the nurse call button...AAAAAAGGGGHHHHH SPLAT!!!!

Ravil Maganov, the chairman of an oil company that criticized Russia's invasion of Ukraine, reportedly died on Thursday after falling from a hospital window.

Although the cause of his death has not yet been confirmed, he is the latest in a series of prominent Russians who have died in seemingly similar circumstances.

[snip]

In December 2021, Yegor Prosvirnin—the founder of nationalist website Sputnik and Pogrom—died after falling out of a window of a residential building in the center of Moscow.

He allegedly threw a knife and gas canister out of the window before the fall, BBC News reported.

[snip]

On October 19, 2021 a Russian diplomat was found dead after a fall from a window of the Russian embassy in Berlin, Der Spiegel reported.

The man was a second secretary at the embassy, but German intelligence sources told the newspaper they suspected he was an undercover officer with Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB).

Of course the Jewish leader of Ukraine is a Nazi.

Of course he is.

How many pounds of brain damage do you have to have to parrot Putin's propaganda!

These fucking appeasers remind me of those dipshits who said, "Let Hitler have Sudetenland!"

chamberlain.jpg

Peace in our time.

Forum List

Back