A fair question based on the facts about the left and Ukraine

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
If I & others like me are considered a Russian puppet/asset/sympathizer for not wanting my tax dollars blown in that country what does that make YOU?
1. Considering the fact that Ukraine has Nazis fighting on their behalf and even considered part of Ukrainian armed forces by extention. Then they just honored an actual Nazi from WW2.
2. Then there's the fact that Zalinski won't allow elections during the war and even jails his opposition.
3. Some religions are now BANNED.

So I'll ask again, WHAT ARE YOU SUPPORTING by willingly giving your taxes & support to this iron fisted regime in Ukraine?

So you call me a Russian puppet for wanting NOTHING to do with this disaster but look what YOU ARE SUPPORTING. You can not seriously call Trump or his supporters tyrannical when you are currently supporting that very type of regime.

Lastly the worst part of all this is that we could have PERMANENTLY solved our border disaster with that money.

If I & others like me are considered a Russian puppet/asset/sympathizer for not wanting my tax dollars blown in that country what does that make YOU?
1. Considering the fact that Ukraine has Nazis fighting on their behalf and even considered part of Ukrainian armed forces by extention. Then they just honored an actual Nazi from WW2.
2. Then there's the fact that Zalinski won't allow elections during the war and even jails his opposition.

So I'll ask again, WHAT ARE YOU SUPPORTING by willingly giving your taxes & support to this iron fisted regime in Ukraine?

So you call me a Russian puppet for wanting NOTHING to do with this disaster but look what YOU ARE SUPPORTING. You can not seriously call Trump or his supporters tyrannical when you are currently supporting that very type of regime.

Lastly the worst part of all this is that we could have PERMANENTLY solved our border disaster with that money.
Except that all religion is based on illusions. There's already enough of those in Ukraine.

A very serious question for you.

Will Ukraine be more free if it wins the war or will it be more free if it loses the war?

Only rich people pay taxes, so that is a bogus claim and contradicts other right wing nonsense.

Anti-Soviet activism in those days was pretty much only conducted by Germany; who else were they going to get support from, the Log Cabin Republicans?

Like who?

You mean the Russian Orthodox churches that were active fronts for Russian spies? lol good riddance.

According to Republicans, I,m not a billionaire and therefore not paying any taxes.

Don't forget about the helpless Russian babies those Evul Uke Natzees are roasting alive and eating. That's a big deal too!

• Banned
A very serious question for you.

Will Ukraine be more free if it wins the war or will it be more free if it loses the war?
The only correct answer is I don't give a damn. We are not the world's prince charming to ride to their rescue.

Our nation is in decline yet we blow money we don't have fixing everyone else's damn problems. Are you taking out loans to buy your neighbors new roofs or hvac units when they need them?

Our infrastructure is dilapidated. Our airports outdated. Rail system is archaic. Border is a mess. Inner cities crumbling and infested with crime. Politics is becoming a death sport, ironically for reasons like this war. The military industrial complex is robbing Our children & grandchildren. Big pharma has FAR TOO MUCH influence. We have a homeless epidemic. We have a drug epidemic. We have failing schools. The list goes on and on.
But hey fuck it, let's blow billions in a country that has no baring on everyday Americans.

Only rich people pay taxes, so that is a bogus claim and contradicts other right wing nonsense.

Anti-Soviet activism in those days was pretty much only conducted by Germany; who else were they going to get support from, the Log Cabin Republicans?

Like who?

You mean the Russian Orthodox churches that were active fronts for Russian spies? lol good riddance.

According to Republicans, I,m not a billionaire and therefore not paying any taxes.

Don't forget about the helpless Russian babies those Evul Uke Natzees are roasting alive and eating. That's a big deal too!
Your top is going to make you dizzy if you don't get off.
Try a serious response.

The only correct answer is I don't give a damn. We are not the world's prince charming to ride to their rescue.

Our nation is in decline yet we blow money we don't have fixing everyone else's damn problems. Are you taking out loans to buy your neighbors new roofs or hvac units when they need them?

Our infrastructure is dilapidated. Our airports outdated. Rail system is archaic. Border is a mess. Inner cities crumbling and infested with crime. Politics is becoming a death sport, ironically for reasons like this war. The military industrial complex is robbing Our children & grandchildren. Big pharma has FAR TOO MUCH influence. We have a homeless epidemic. We have a drug epidemic. We have failing schools. The list goes on and on.
But hey fuck it, let's blow billions in a country that has no baring on everyday Americans.
Been the same old story all my life.

I think it’s fine if you say that you don’t care about the people of Ukraine.

Others do.

I support Ukraine because the people of that country will be far better off if they prevail than if they lose. The world will be better off if belligerent nations understand that they can’t invade other countries without repercussions.

Republicans don't give a shit about any of that stuff.

1. Who was the Russian military force the Warner Group named after?

2. Is an election even possible?

3. Yes, russian orthodox ones.

4. Why do you support the pootin? When did you turn your back on Democracy?

Forum List

Back