Obama gets his tax increases

The government though is not still spending what it was under Clinton it's spending considerably more and there is nothing from the current President to indicate that is going to change in foreseeable future so your higher tax rates have accomplished exactly nothing.

it is of no use trying to educate the morons.

They will be getting educated real soon by the end of this year.

did you hear him threaten the corporations?

Those are two different issues.

In my own business , if I'm not making money I look at both income and expenses. If I raise my hourly rate that doesn't mean I'm not also trying to cut my expenses.

As I said in my first post. I think we DID need to increase revenue. But we also need to cut expenses.

Hopefully they do so.

hope and change, that is the ticket

my bad, I haven't been here long enough to know that you are but a child who can't actually have a lucid discussion. I will move onto the next thread and let you have this one.

i am quite adept at lucidity asswipe.

you people act as if this is the only item on the agenda for the next two years. NEWSFLASH!!! Its a Lame Duck session which will be over the day after tomorrow. You can only do so much in that amt of time ESPECIALLY given its the most unproductive Congress since we started keeping records.

Last edited:
ummm..... I think they're still payin' < they were under President Clinton.

The government though is not still spending what it was under Clinton it's spending considerably more and there is nothing from the current President to indicate that is going to change in foreseeable future so your higher tax rates have accomplished exactly nothing.

Those are two different issues.

In my own business , if I'm not making money I look at both income and expenses. If I raise my hourly rate that doesn't mean I'm not also trying to cut my expenses.

As I said in my first post. I think we DID need to increase revenue. But we also need to cut expenses.

Hopefully they do so.
The history of this President and most who came before him suggest that will not happen.

you people act as if this is the only item on the agenda for the next two years. NEWSFLASH!!! Its a Lame Duck session which will be over the day after tomorrow. You can only do so much in that amt of time ESPECIALLY given its the most unproductive Congress since we started keeping records.

An unproductive congress is the only good congress. Means them fuckers are staying out of our lives (moreso than normal)

Democrats have punished the rich. yay team.

Taxes did need to go up, that doesnt mean that spending doesn't need to be cut to though, and how.

Also, I'm disappointed that nothing was done to eliminate the ability for people to actually make money off the IRS, that's disgusting.

Watch the rich offshore. We just fucked ourselves.

We'd be better of having a national sales tax. At least the taxes would hit the people we want to hit...

Last edited:

Thank God for being unproductive. Too be productive they would have had to support obama 100%
Thank God almighty for an unproductive congress.

What I'm wondering is what the dems are going to do when the debt ceiling comes up, how can they ask for more tax hikes after they got this? Seems as though the GOP now has them behind the 8-ball for more spending cuts; if I'm not mistaken polls show more Americans also want less gov't spending. Problem is, they want it to be someone else's spending, so this could get a little tricky. And don't give me the BS about a trillion dollars saved over the next 10 years from money we weren't going to spend anyway.

Taxes did need to go up, that doesnt mean that spending doesn't need to be cut to though, and how.

Also, I'm disappointed that nothing was done to eliminate the ability for people to actually make money off the IRS, that's disgusting.

make you feel good stealing from your fellow Americans does it?

They're putting money back into your SS and Medicare you old bag.

make you feel good stealing from your fellow Americans does it?

They're putting money back into your SS and Medicare you old bag.

You should point out that Obama has been under funding SS for the last two years in order to score political points.

What I'm wondering is what the dems are going to do when the debt ceiling comes up, how can they ask for more tax hikes after they got this? Seems as though the GOP now has them behind the 8-ball for more spending cuts; if I'm not mistaken polls show more Americans also want less gov't spending. Problem is, they want it to be someone else's spending, so this could get a little tricky. And don't give me the BS about a trillion dollars saved over the next 10 years from money we weren't going to spend anyway.

Government media will make certain that Democrats don't get caught behind the eight ball. Just like Benghazi, you will only hear whatever Obama benefits from.

Government media will make certain that Democrats don't get caught behind the eight ball. Just like Benghazi, you will only hear whatever Obama benefits from.

There's very little difference anymore between American and China. The government rules its people with a iron fist in both now.

And During the Bush Era you all squashed the middle class whats your point? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Really, idiot?

The Bush tax cut as you can see tonight also covered the middle class. Goddamn you fucking commumnist are stupid.

FUCK YOU ALL.

Communist? You are the fucking idiot you are calling me a communist and you probably haven't a clue and are just using the extreme right talking points congrats. You sir need to go back into your hole. :eusa_boohoo::eusa_boohoo:

Bush taxes cuts do little for the Middle class they do more so for the rich get over yourself dumbass.

Taxes did need to go up,
No, they didn't. Our government is the most dysfunctional, out of control, monstrosity that can't quit growing, that ruins EVERYTHING it touches, we've ever had.

We have a SPENDING problem, not a REVENUE problem. When will you egg headed shit for brains LEARN that?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back