Grounds For New Trial: It's Just Been Revealed E.Jean Carroll's OTHER Lead Counsel Was Former Law Clerk For Judge Kaplan And He Officiated Her Wedding

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
The newly discovered facts that have disclosed here that the appeals court must order a new trial and that E. Jean Carroll's Lawyers and Judge Kaplan must be punished for their failure to disclose to Trumps lawyers their relationships.

The newly discovered facts that have disclosed here that the appeals court must order a new trial and that E. Jean Carroll's Lawyers and Judge Kaplan must be punished for their failure to disclose to Trumps lawyers their relationships.

in most states this sort of conflict of interest is no allowed in court cases

Once the DOJ was lost.....the Country was lost. No coming back from this Illegitimate takeover. They will do anything to get thru 2024.....then they will do anything to survive 2028.

More likely Alina Habba gets sanctioned for making unfounded allegations against a sitting judge. Like her client she seems eager to fuck around and find out. :lmao:

More likely Alina Habba gets sanctioned for making unfounded allegations against a sitting judge. Like her client she seems eager to fuck around and find out. :lmao:

You do know that it's really easy to prove and disprove the claims, right? Personally, I think that she knew about the relationships between the attorneys and the judge before the decision was made, and she kept that discovery in her purse to break out before the appeals court. What are you going to do and say if the allegations are proven correct? Probably not come back and admit you were wrong.

The judge didn't render the verdict or set the damages - the JURY did that.

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF TRUMP HADN'T SHOT OFF HIS BIG FAT MOUTH AND REFUSED TO STOP LYING ABOUT HER.

AT LEAST TRUMP IS NO LONGER PUBLICALLY TRASHING HER. HE'S LEAVING THAT TO THE CULT. ALONG WITH THE DEATH THREATS AND HATE SPEECH.

You do know that it's really easy to prove and disprove the claims, right? Personally, I think that she knew about the relationships between the attorneys and the judge before the decision was made, and she kept that discovery in her purse to break out before the appeals court. What are you going to do and say if the allegations are proven correct? Probably not come back and admit you were wrong.
You dipshit, her trial performance should of clued you in on what Alina Habba knows and doesn't know and what she doesn't know is how to practice law. That was apparent every time she was in court. E. Jean Carroll's lawyer already responded to Habba and she bitched up real quick. Probably not quick enough though.

E. Jean Carroll's lawyer threatens sanctions against Alina Habba after Trump lawyer pushes false conflict-of-interest story

The judge didn't render the verdict or set the damages - the JURY did that.

NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF TRUMP HADN'T SHOT OFF HIS BIG FAT MOUTH AND REFUSED TO STOP LYING ABOUT HER.

AT LEAST TRUMP IS NO LONGER PUBLICALLY TRASHING HER. HE'S LEAVING THAT TO THE CULT. ALONG WITH THE DEATH THREATS AND HATE SPEECH.
Yeah speaking for your own defense is just so over the top.

You dipshit, her trial performance should of clued you in on what Alina Habba knows and doesn't know and what she doesn't know is how to practice law. That was apparent every time she was in court. E. Jean Carroll's lawyer already responded to Habba and she bitched up real quick. Probably not quick enough though.

E. Jean Carroll's lawyer threatens sanctions against Alina Habba after Trump lawyer pushes false conflict-of-interest story
Could be, but what do you expect her to say? It's not like she can play the race card like Fani Willis. Keep in mind. This is the same attorney who got fired from Time's Up when it was discovered that she was working with then Gov. Cuomo to discredit the female accusers. You know ... the exact opposite thing that Time's Up was created to do.

I got to be around Eddie and Alex in the late 70’s when I worked at a recording studio in San Fran.

Fuck yea dude. :yes_text12:

I love VH. I cant believe it has been 40 months since we lost Edward.

Have you memorialized your experiences with the brothers in any way? If not, please consider it.

Check out that pod. Dude tells childhood stories about hanging with Dweezil and meeting Eddie. Its great stuff.

Happy Trails, man.

Could be, but what do you expect her to say? It's not like she can play the race card like Fani Willis. Keep in mind. This is the same attorney who got fired from Time's Up when it was discovered that she was working with then Gov. Cuomo to discredit the female accusers. You know ... the exact opposite thing that Time's Up was created to do.
What I expect you to say is how it's unfair and a conspiracy to get Trump when the judge comes back and slaps Habba for her ridiculous motion because all you MAGAts do is whine like bitches.

Forum List

Back