Still blaming Bush?

I thought the Iraq war was over and (almost) all of our boys had been withdrawn....Did I miss a news flash?

But how about Afghanistan, where the war dead under Boiking have outnumbered those under Chimpola?

When is Oboingo going to end that stupid meaningless foreign war?

code-pink_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg

I thought the Iraq war was over and (almost) all of our boys had been withdrawn....Did I miss a news flash?

But how about Afghanistan, where the war dead under Boiking have outnumbered those under Chimpola?

Not that I disagree with what you're saying but we've pulled about half our forces out of Afghanistan and the rest are scheduled to be pulled in 2014. But that place will remain an economic black hole for decades to come with all the contractors we have there.

Not that I disagree with what you're saying but we've pulled about half our forces out of Afghanistan and the rest are scheduled to be pulled in 2014. But that place will remain an economic black hole for decades to come with all the contractors we have there.
You're disagreeing with me and being a shameless dishonest hack.

Get the fuck out or abandon the claim that the democrats are the anti-war party.

It's really that simple.

Get the fuck out or abandon the claim that the democrats are the anti-war party.

It's really that simple.

Jesus christ, I'm trying to be civil with you and even agreeing with what you're saying and you're still acting like a bitter child. Always with them negative ways baby. How am I being a hack? I'm stating facts. And between the republican and democratic party I don't know how you can claim the republicans are the more anti-war party.

It's really that simple.

Jesus christ, I'm trying to be civil with you and even agreeing with what you're saying and you're still acting like a bitter child. Always with them negative ways baby. How am I being a hack? I'm stating facts. And between the republican and democratic party I don't know how you can claim the republicans are the more anti-war party.
Which party/ideology involved America in the most deadly wars of the last century?

G'head...Take your time.....

Yeah. Vietnam was Ike's war.

Yeah...I remember Ike falsely blaming the North Vietnamese for attacking the fleet in the Gulf of Tonkin.

Oh, wait....Never mind....

It's really that simple.

Which party/ideology involved America in the most deadly wars of the last century?

Does the modern incarnation of the Republican Party remind you of Reagan's or Ike's Republican Party? That's like claiming the Democratic Party is the more racist party when the Republicans have done nothing but cozy up to white supremacists and insane religious people in the last couple of decades. We're talking about the present, not history.

Yeah...I remember Ike falsely blaming the North Vietnamese for attacking the fleet in the Gulf of Tonkin.

Oh, wait....Never mind....

Yup. Another what would have been involving Barry goldwater.

I like how Oddball walks into a thread about the Iraqi/Bush Wars, starts screaming about several decades old history trying to obfuscate the issues based on conservative logic, then calls anyone a hack who tries to bring facts into the thread. :cuckoo:

Does the modern incarnation of the Republican Party remind you of Reagan's or Ike's Republican Party? That's like claiming the Democratic Party is the more racist party when the Republicans have done nothing but cozy up to white supremacists and insane religious people in the last couple of decades. We're talking about the present, not history.
I'm not a republican...I recognize no difference in substance between them and the democrats...The warmongering interventionist neocon republicans of the last three decades have underscored the veracity of my observation.

Now, answer the question....Has your party any claim whatsoever to being the party of peace?

I like how Oddball walks into a thread about the Iraqi/Bush Wars, starts screaming about several decades old history trying to obfuscate the issues based on conservative logic, then calls anyone a hack who tries to bring facts into the thread. :cuckoo:

Oddball detests the shrub as much as you do.

Blame them all! Well, damn well most of them. Bush certainly paved a pleasant road for the invasion of private property and Obama has joyously skipped down that well made path at an accelerated rate. As far as our meddling in the affairs of others, well we've been doing that for many a fortnight. It is no wonder there are few places left untouched by our money grabbing politicians. At least we are bouncy, fun, it makes it tolerable and enjoyable. Other countries may behave better, none perfectly, I am fond of the Bedoiuns, but all lack our pizazz. Except SE Asia. That may be too vivid.

I'm not a republican...I recognize no difference in substance between them and the democrats...The warmongering interventionist neocon republicans of the last three decades have underscored the veracity of my observation.

Now, answer the question....Has your party any claim whatsoever to being the party of peace?

I don't know, I don't have a party but if you're speaking about the Democratic party they have effectively ended the conflict in Iraqi and have pulled half our forces out of Afghanistan with the rest scheduled to leave in 2014. Whereas the Republicans had no tangible plans for removal of forces from Afghanistan and seemed to be interested in expanding the wars in the middle east. This is also a major reason why Obama was re-elected, so yes the Democrats are more the party of peace than the Republicans.

And did you just say the neo-con wars of the last three decades are the exceptions that prove the rule? :lol: That's idiotic.

I don't know, I don't have a party but if you're speaking about the Democratic party they have effectively ended the conflict in Iraqi and have pulled half our forces out of Afghanistan with the rest scheduled to leave in 2014. Whereas the Republicans had no tangible plans for removal of forces from Afghanistan and seemed to be interested in expanding the wars in the middle east. This is also a major reason why Obama was re-elected, so yes the Democrats are more the party of peace than the Republicans.

And did you just say the neo-con wars of the last three decades are the exceptions that prove the rule? :lol: That's idiotic.

You do realize Obama is bombing more countries than Bush did right? You do realize Obama wanted to keep us in Iraq but Iraq said no right? We are still in Iraq. Herp. Keep being fooled into thinking they're different. They have the same campaign donors ffs. They're wasting your money that they take from you and put you in a cage if you don't let them take it to KILL innocent people.

Party of peace? Yeah they like to vote for imperialism before they vote against it.

Forum List

Back