Trump fails on abortion issue

How the hell does some nobody named Lloyd Lee claim to know what Trump thinks about abortion? Why doesn't the left support the alleged claim?

I don't know. Why are you opposed to putting an age limit on abortion?

Since I never said or implied such a thing, it has to be your idea.
People like you insist they would not end the life of an unborn child if they were viable in the womb.

Why not set an appropriate age limit for that?

Hmm?

Just any restriction really, just to prove you are not a radical baby killer that you really are.

Mark my words, the DNC will make sure there are ZERO limitations on abortions, no matter how barbaric it may be.

They truly are evil.

Ironically, overturning Roe vs. Wade was a dream come true for them because they could never have convinced Americans to vote for no restrictions on abortion. Instead, they snuck vague language on abortion into state constitutions around the country that just leaves it up to the doctor and woman.

The icing on the cake is they can generate support now from people upset about the Dobbs decision.

As I said, there are now more abortions after Roe than before.
Ole Doctor J. in the center of the photo in the below link is still the "poster boy" for the statist left marxinazi pro-abortionists of the DNC(demoncrat nazi coalition). If only Fleetwood Mac had used a little imagination they would have named their #9 Billboard Hot 100 hit; "You Make Performing Abortions Fun!" If they had done that the tune would have been driven to the #1 spot by the statist left marxinazi pro-abortionists!

Trump is now pushing for a 16 week ban on abortion, after having Roe vs. Wade pass the buck to the states.

What is he thinking? He claims he can broker a deal with the right and Left on the issue, a position that is delusional.

Why did Trump come up with the arbitrary number 16 weeks? Who the hell knows. It's a nice round number. Yay.

Trump has no interest in assessing when human like begins and could really care less. But Trump has no idea what he has unleashed with the Left after turning it over to the states. What he has unleashed are democrats passing Constitutional amendments all around the country that don't give time limits to abortion, making abortion more liberal than before Roe vs. Wade. In fact, since Roe vs. Wade has been overturned, there have been more abortions performed.

The Left has zero interest in negotiating with anyone about anything, especially the abortion issue which defines them and their morals.

Trump is a moron.

Trump Says He Will Decide 'Pretty Soon' On Proposing A National Abortion Ban​

These latest comments reaffirm what we’ve long known: if given the chance, Republicans will enact a national ban on abortion. That’s why it’s imperative that we reelect the Biden-Harris ticket and deliver Congressional majorities to lock our right to abortion care into federal law.

Which is another reason the Trump stance makes zero sense.

The dude will bring himself down over this.
He's leaning hard right on every issue. He needs the help from

a. Pro life anti gay bunch
b. Uneducated white racists
c. Anti Government crowd/conspiracy theorists
d. No corporate taxes or raising taxes on the rich
e. Gun nuts

Each group doesn't care how crazy Trump is on the other 4 issues. All they care is that they get their wedge issue passed. Pro life people for example don't care how many laws trump broke because liberals murder thousands of babies every day.

He's leaning hard right on every issue. He needs the help from

a. Pro life anti gay bunch
b. Uneducated white racists
c. Anti Government crowd/conspiracy theorists
d. No corporate taxes or raising taxes on the rich
e. Gun nuts

Each group doesn't care how crazy Trump is on the other 4 issues. All they care is that they get their wedge issue passed. Pro life people for example don't care how many laws trump broke because liberals murder thousands of babies every day.
Proposing a return to Roe vs Wade is hardly a hard right position.

He is wanting to be liked by loons like you, which will never happen.

He is just an idiot is all.

Proposing a return to Roe vs Wade is hardly a hard right position.

He is wanting to be liked by loons like you, which will never happen.

He is just an idiot is all.
No he's running on vengance. Let's see if America likes that platform.

I've always wondered why libs are perfectly content with killing and murdering the innocent while going to a prison and protesting a convicted murderer who raped and killed an innocent person.

Trump is now pushing for a 16 week ban on abortion, after having Roe vs. Wade pass the buck to the states.

What is he thinking? He claims he can broker a deal with the right and Left on the issue, a position that is delusional.

Why did Trump come up with the arbitrary number 16 weeks? Who the hell knows. It's a nice round number. Yay.

Trump has no interest in assessing when human like begins and could really care less. But Trump has no idea what he has unleashed with the Left after turning it over to the states. What he has unleashed are democrats passing Constitutional amendments all around the country that don't give time limits to abortion, making abortion more liberal than before Roe vs. Wade. In fact, since Roe vs. Wade has been overturned, there have been more abortions performed.

The Left has zero interest in negotiating with anyone about anything, especially the abortion issue which defines them and their morals.

Trump is a moron.

16 weeks for birth control abortions is in my range, but it's a State level issue, not a Federal One.

I've always wondered why libs are perfectly content with killing and murdering the innocent while going to a prison and protesting a convicted murderer who raped and killed an innocent person.
It's a death cult.

At least they are consistent.

They are on the side of death every time.

Trump is a moron.
Trump's not a long term strategist. LOL. He's not putting that Jeannie back in the bottle. lol

Wrong, they want to save murderers and rapists from the death penalty.
So they can kill

Again, always on the side of death.

If you look at the entire Progrssive movement and understand that the entire movement is based on the attempt to reduce population levels, it all makes sense.

That is why the government may not cover that heart bypass you desperately need to live, but they will fully fund an abortion or gender change anywhere on the globe so you won't have any offspring 100% with tax payer money.

That is why with 200 people dying a day from drugs coming across the border, the FBI and Joe Biden are instead focused on the real threat to America, which is Christian Nationalism as they infiltrate Catholic churches all across the country.

So they can kill

Again, always on the side of death.

Death of Innocents, but I get your point.

More Chaos than death, because with Chaos they can get the system they truly want. And we all know what system that is.

Death of Innocents, but I get your point.

More Chaos than death, because with Chaos they can get the system they truly want. And we all know what system that is.
Chaos brings death, which is why they are always at war with the economy, the culture and the church.

They also love to fund wars across the globe that are not winnable, just perpetual.

The sick hatred isn't working anymore for the pro-life pervs here.

Their hategasms are getting weaker and weaker, even as they make up crazier and crazier reasons to hate.

That's the way it goes with all addicts. To get the same thrill, they keep needing a bigger and bigger fix. Eventually, they can't get a bigger fix, and they crash. That's what we're seeing here.

Pro-life pervs, I say it's okay if you talk about killing me, if that kind of hate is what's necessary to get you off and keep you from harming anyone.

The sick hatred isn't working anymore for the pro-life pervs here.

Their hategasms are getting weaker and weaker, even as they make up crazier and crazier reasons to hate.

That's the way it goes with all addicts. To get the same thrill, they keep needing a bigger and bigger fix. Eventually, they can't get a bigger fix, and they crash. That's what we're seeing here.

Pro-life pervs, I say it's okay if you talk about killing me, if that kind of hate is what's necessary to get you off and keep you from harming anyone.

How does one kill that which has no life?

So now its NOT a state issue? If thats the case how until Congress tries to ban it?

To quote Aliens: "You had your chance Gorman!"

Forum List

Back