Obama gets his tax increases

Democrats have punished the rich. yay team.

Taxes did need to go up, that doesnt mean that spending doesn't need to be cut to though, and how.

Also, I'm disappointed that nothing was done to eliminate the ability for people to actually make money off the IRS, that's disgusting.

obama will be out shortly to gloat he can run his bloated gov for eight whole days.

Taxes did need to go up, that doesnt mean that spending doesn't need to be cut to though, and how.

Also, I'm disappointed that nothing was done to eliminate the ability for people to actually make money off the IRS, that's disgusting.

make you feel good stealing from your fellow Americans does it?

Yes the major issue of spending has been kicked down the road for two months now in two months it will be time for the President to work with Republicans on spending cuts since he got the tax increases he wanted or finally come clean with the people and admit what most of us have known for sometime he never had any intention of cutting spending.The time to put up or shut up from the left and the President will soon be at hand.

ummm..... I think they're still payin' < they were under President Clinton. The rich have never been doin' better Willer but I don't expect ewe to know that 'cause you aint one of 'em

Last edited:
Great let obama have everything he wants as I have said republicans need to leave no finger prints on anything. The economy will be all obama's. No more blaming bush no more blaming republicans. So who besides the american people will obama throw under the bus when things don't work out?

Seems most gopers voted against it so there is solice in that but Boner can goto hell as far as I'm concerned for even bringing it to the floor.

ummm..... I think they're still payin' < they were under President Clinton.

The government though is not still spending what it was under Clinton it's spending considerably more and there is nothing from the current President to indicate that is going to change in foreseeable future so your higher tax rates have accomplished exactly nothing.

The government though is not still spending what it was under Clinton it's spending considerably more and there is nothing from the current President to indicate that is going to change in foreseeable future so your higher tax rates have accomplished exactly nothing.

Sure they did. More free rubbers and phones for dumb ass voters.

Those are two different issues.

In my own business , if I'm not making money I look at both income and expenses. If I raise my hourly rate that doesn't mean I'm not also trying to cut my expenses.

As I said in my first post. I think we DID need to increase revenue. But we also need to cut expenses.

Hopefully they do so.

it is of no use trying to educate the morons.

In my own business , if I'm not making money I look at both income and expenses. If I raise my hourly rate that doesn't mean I'm not also trying to cut my expenses.

As I said in my first post. I think we DID need to increase revenue. But we also need to cut expenses.

Hopefully they do so.

hope and change, that is the ticket

it is of no use trying to educate the morons.

They will be getting educated real soon by the end of this year.

Hopefully they do so.

hope and change, that is the ticket

my bad, I haven't been here long enough to know that you are but a child who can't actually have a lucid discussion. I will move onto the next thread and let you have this one.

he is so damn proud of himself punishing the successful.

Forum List

Back