Grounds For New Trial: It's Just Been Revealed E.Jean Carroll's OTHER Lead Counsel Was Former Law Clerk For Judge Kaplan And He Officiated Her Wedding

Fuck yea dude. :yes_text12:

I love VH. I cant believe it has been 40 months since we lost Edward.

Have you memorialized your experiences with the brothers in any way? If not, please consider it.

Check out that pod. Dude tells childhood stories about hanging with Dweezil and meeting Eddie. Its great stuff.

Happy Trails, man.

Back then I was doing press releases for performance bands who were trying to get record contracts. They were in studio a few times but I don’t think it was quite yet the final band. No David there. Michael Anthony was. My main band was up against Foreigner and did not get it and I left about 6 months later when they moved to LA. We were in Wally Hieders studio mostly and Santana was there a lot

Back then I was doing press releases for performance bands who were trying to get record contracts. They were in studio a few times but I don’t think it was quite yet the final band. No David there. Michael Anthony was. My main band was up against Foreigner and did not get it and I left about 6 months later when they moved to LA. We were in Wally Hieders studio mostly and Santana was there a lot

Thats really cool. Was that like 76-77?

The newly discovered facts that have disclosed here that the appeals court must order a new trial and that E. Jean Carroll's Lawyers and Judge Kaplan must be punished for their failure to disclose to Trumps lawyers their relationships.

No, there wont be a new trial. Move on to your next delusion you dumb fucking sack of shit.

More likely Alina Habba gets sanctioned for making unfounded allegations against a sitting judge. Like her client she seems eager to fuck around and find out. :lmao:

She backed off.

"Former President Donald Trump's attorney Alina Habba is backing off from an accusation that Lewis Kaplan, the judge who presided over the E. Jean Carroll defamation trial, has a conflict of interest with the defense, reported NBC News"

She backed off.

"Former President Donald Trump's attorney Alina Habba is backing off from an accusation that Lewis Kaplan, the judge who presided over the E. Jean Carroll defamation trial, has a conflict of interest with the defense, reported NBC News"

NBC isn't trustworthy.

The newly discovered facts that have disclosed here that the appeals court must order a new trial and that E. Jean Carroll's Lawyers and Judge Kaplan must be punished for their failure to disclose to Trumps lawyers their relationships.

This story has already been debunked. Trump is fired. His lawyer, who was threatened with sanctions for even suggesting this lie.

Forum List

Back