Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

Here's a few......
Let's start with #1...What makes it unconstitutional and illegal?
Congress considered it but it didn't have the support to pass so it wasn't law. He ignored Congress and put it into effect anyway (Dream Act)

Lets not get off topic though. You asked for I gave it. Look them up to see why they are unconstitutional

The onus is on you. You were the one who claimed those actions were unconstitutional. So now you must prove they are.

Anyone can make a claim. It takes a real thinker to prove them.

Where are all the liberals who made fun of, mocked, and called conservatives crazy for suggesting this was going to happen?? WHERE ARE THEY?

What is the "this" you are referring to?

Using the power of the United States Presidency to USURP the US Constitution in a plan to disarm Americans.. PRECISELY what your VP just said.

That is not what Biden said.

I see none of you have the guts to state precisely what unconstitutional thing Obama is going to do, vis a vis guns. You have allowed your bias to presume he is.

You said Obama is planning a "gun grab".

Explain what you mean by "gun grab" and how he will do it unconstitutionally.

Otherwise you are full of the usual shit and cowardice.

After all you chickenshits go on record with your specific predictions of what awful unconstitutional things Obama is going to do about guns with Executive Orders, I will make my own very specific predictions about what those EOs would actually entail.

Then we can come back later and see who was the most accurate.

Congress considered it but it didn't have the support to pass so it wasn't law. He ignored Congress and put it into effect anyway (Dream Act)

Lets not get off topic though. You asked for I gave it. Look them up to see why they are unconstitutional

The onus is on you. You were the one who claimed those actions were unconstitutional. So now you must prove they are.

I don't need to prove them. The proof is right in front of you. If I say the sky is blue on a cloudless day do I have to post a picture to prove it? No thanks, I have better things to do than prove I'm right. a real thinker reads them and understands them :)

He will send police door to door like hitler did and search homes for guns. If finding any they will be confiscated. That's what I consider a gun grab.

Oh ya and the brainwashing. Lol that seemed to work well.

list of unconstitutional illegal things obama and co. Do

1. Granted work permits to illegal aliens...

2. Unconstitutionally used the Constitution’s Recess Appointments Clause to install his nominees into government offices.

3. Killed an American citizen without due process.

4. NDAA

5. Declared War on Lybia without Congressional approval

Here's a few......

Because they're here ILLEGALLY? Just a guess! :)

I don't need to prove them. The proof is right in front of you. If I say the sky is blue on a cloudless day do I have to post a picture to prove it? No thanks, I have better things to do than prove I'm right. a real thinker reads them and understands them :)

;-) Well done..

Perhaps more urban metropoli can be turned into gun free zones like chicago as an experiment first before these pussified bureaucrats in power act in a reckless, meaningless tizzy................

Places like detroit, atlanta, philly, LA, and NY ............

Why do we need an Executive Order when no one has proposed any ideas yet...that's what one needs to ask themselves?

What do we need representatives for when we have a wanna-be dictator.

A right-wing blog issues a piece that says the President will issue and EO about guns - no specifics, no confirmation with any other sources, just this blog, and right away you have your panties in a twist.

Are you really this gullible, that every time some right-wing Chicken Little screams "The sky is falling, sky is falling", you scream for Obama's head?

Use some common sense and stop sounding like lunatics.

Then your claims are bogus. Claiming something is unconstitutional is not the same as declaring the sky is blue, dipshit.

You clearly have no understanding of the constitution and just parrot shit you have heard others say.

"Killed an American citizen without due process" sounds all legal-like, but it does not provide the facts of the case, and it ignores that Bush set the precedent for enemy combatants not having Constitutional rights.

Nor does it provide evidence any Court has found the killing of an enemy combatant in another country to be unconstitutional.

Last edited:
exactly how totalitarian fascists operate....with 'edicts from above'...

So go on record and tell us what this EO will entail.

As always, it will entail whittling away a small piece of our rights followed by an admission that it didn't work, followed by the next executive order.

Still, criminals will shoot up schools, but obama will have made y'all feel good about yourselves for a while.

Why do we need an Executive Order when no one has proposed any ideas yet...that's what one needs to ask themselves?

What do we need representatives for when we have a wanna-be dictator.

A right-wing blog issues a piece that says the President will issue and EO about guns - no specifics, no confirmation with any other sources, just this blog, and right away you have your panties in a twist.

Are you really this gullible, that every time some right-wing Chicken Little screams "The sky is falling, sky is falling", you scream for Obama's head?

Use some common sense and stop sounding like lunatics.

Listen asswipe if you bothered to read I said we don't know what he will propose in another reply but in your haste to attack and further insert your nose up his ass, you attack me. And what I said wasn't an attack on anyone but oBUMA but mere common sense that you seem to lack.

Now try again to articulate why he has to go straight to Execuitive Order when no legislation has even been proposed yet? Be sure to tell me that it's all about the children. You're too fucking stupid to see what's going on under your nose. You're getting screwed by the left and the right...and you are obviously enjoying it. Where did I scream for his head you dope? You're the one who likes his "head" down your throat..or up your ass...your choice.

Take a look at Post # 48 where I say he doesn't even know what he's going to propose...then remove your foot from your mouth.

Last edited:

Just be honest and admit that you can't...easy.

;-) Well done..

Of course a piss drinker like yourself would think so. I did say it requires a real thinker to prove their claims.

And as we have seen, seven pages into the topic and you are still too chickenshit to specifically state what unconstitutional things Obama is planning on doing about guns with EOs.

You shot your mouth off, like every other piss drinking unthinker, and now you are gobsmacked into misdirection and silence by your inability to back up your shit.

Biden said Obama may use Executive Orders to address what he perceives to be America's gun problem.

You and your fellow brain dead zombies ASSUMED that meant something unconstitutional.

Sorry, but EOs are not in and of themselves unconstitutional.

So back up your shit or STFU.

Last edited:
Clearly all the hyperbolic idiots who circle jerked in the first couple pages of this topic have no clue what Obama is contemplating doing by Executive Order.

That's because the puppet masters who orchestrate their small minds want them to believe some manufactured bullshit.

What these dumbasses don't know is that we have been here before. Obama tipped his hand about what he would do with EOs a long time ago. If the retards had a critical thinking brain cell in their bodies, they would have found this out for themselves rather than drink the piss being poured for them by their Svengalis.

2011:
Obama Looking For Ways Around Congress On Gun Policy

The Department of Justice held the first in what is expected to be a series of meetings on Tuesday afternoon with a group of stakeholders in the ongoing gun-policy debates. Before the meeting, officials said part of the discussion was expected to center around the White House's options for shaping policy on its own or through its adjoining agencies and departments -- on issues ranging from beefing up background checks to encouraging better data-sharing.

Administration officials said talk of executive orders or agency action are among a host of options that President Barack Obama and his advisers are considering. “The purpose of these discussions is to be a productive exchange of good ideas from folks across the spectrum,” one official said. “We think that’s a good place to start.”

Beefing up background checks and encouraging better data-sharing.

Not. Unconstitutional.

And there's a thing called prosecutorial privilege/discretion.

Dipshits.

Last edited:
When obama said he would have more flexibility what did he really mean? He thinks winning the election means he can be dictator. So do liberal democrats.

When obama said he would have more flexibility what did he really mean? He thinks winning the election means he can be dictator. So do liberal democrats.

That just what you ASSUME he means. Because that is what your masters tell you to bleeve.

Forum List

Back