Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

He will send police door to door like hitler did and search homes for guns. If finding any they will be confiscated. That's what I consider a gun grab.

i heard you are 2nd on the list after BigredNC.

but have heart the fema camp trailers are not much different from what you live in now.

Section 9.

The migration or importation of such persons as any of the states now existing shall think proper to admit, shall not be prohibited by the Congress prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight, but a tax or duty may be imposed on such importation, not exceeding ten dollars for each person.

Article I Powers and authority of the legislature.

http://www.law.cornell.edu/constitution/articlei#section9

Pretty cut and dried. You may want to read that article a little closer it applies to the Unconstitutional action by this President in murdering 2 American citizens with out resorting to a legal claim or court action as well.

He will send police door to door like hitler did and search homes for guns. If finding any they will be confiscated. That's what I consider a gun grab.

i heard you are 2nd on the list after BigredNC.

but have heart the fema camp trailers are not much different from what you live in now.

I've heard they're considerably roomier and smell much better.

Never happens to me. (commando)

Why can't you people get it through your head that making it tougher for law abiding people to get and carry firearms does NOTHING to stop crime.

Criminals do not care about laws passed by Congress. Do you really think an Executive Order will have different results?

Are you talking to me?

Tightening up restrictions on purchases at gun shows seems like a natural thing to do, nor would it fall into the category of unconstitutional.

"Killed an American citizen without due process" sounds all legal-like, but it does not provide the facts of the case, and it ignores that Bush set the precedent for enemy combatants not having Constitutional rights.

Nor does it provide evidence any Court has found the killing of an enemy combatant in another country to be unconstitutional.

Um this was a american citizen, who regardless of where he lives has certain rights afforded to him.

We also extend rights to people not born here as well.

Obama was wrong in killing him, Bush was wrong in setting this standard.

The onus is on you. You were the one who claimed those actions were unconstitutional. So now you must prove they are.

Anyone can make a claim. It takes a real thinker to prove them.
I don't need to prove them. The proof is right in front of you. If I say the sky is blue on a cloudless day do I have to post a picture to prove it? No thanks, I have better things to do than prove I'm right. a real thinker reads them and understands them :)

That's not how this works. Ck likes to go outside into the woods,naked, and cover her/him with mud and be one with nature.

I don't need to prove this, because the evidence of you being a nut is right in front of you.

You are playing a dangerous game with your type of thinking.

You are also a giant pussy if you can't back your shit up. Back your shit up or go away.

Already done you piece of garbage. Remind us how when a righty makes a joke about rounding up Liberals that is bad, evil, uncalled for but you routinely make jokes about rounding up conservatives? By the way fuck stain. Do me the favor of coming to MY door to confiscate my rifles. See what kind of response you get.

If they are unconstitutional, why haven't they been challenged in court and overturned? That's the litmus test.

Actually, 2 have been overturned by SCOTUS. Interestingly, both were from Democrat Presidents. FDR's order that resulted in Japanese Americans being held in internment camps was the first. The second was a Clinton order that refused government contracts to any company that had strike breakers on payroll.

Oh no! The dreaded EO action to grab ur guns.

I suggest you revolt/rebel and declare war on the Government.

So is it now kosher to simply use an EO to make new laws?? How about a republican Prez who uses an EO to strip away abortion rights? Would you trivialize that also?

He will not be able to create an EO that will allow the Gov. to confiscate anyones legally obtained guns.

Kevlar School Uniforms and Kevlar backpacks.

Since Roe v Wade there have been 3 Republican Presidents (nont including Nixon). If they thought they could I bet they would have.

Wow aren't you full of yourself. Lol.
You must be the smartest person on earth.
Lololol

Misty...what kind of clothing do you plan to pack for FEMA camp?

If that really did happen (FEMA camps) you really would be all for that wouldn't you??

I'll be driving the bus, sweetheart.

Now, I know you love crafts. Here's a helpful website on how to make a cute and stylish tinfoil hat:

How to Make Tri-Fold Tinfoil Hats | eHow.com

If they are unconstitutional, why haven't they been challenged in court and overturned? That's the litmus test.

Actually, 2 have been overturned by SCOTUS. Interestingly, both were from Democrat Presidents. FDR's order that resulted in Japanese Americans being held in internment camps was the first. The second was a Clinton order that refused government contracts to any company that had strike breakers on payroll.

C_K's claim, I think, was that several of Obama's actions as president were unconstitutional.

Using the power of the United States Presidency to USURP the US Constitution in a plan to disarm Americans.. PRECISELY what your VP just said.

That is not what Biden said.

I see none of you have the guts to state precisely what unconstitutional thing Obama is going to do, vis a vis guns. You have allowed your bias to presume he is.

You said Obama is planning a "gun grab".

Explain what you mean by "gun grab" and how he will do it unconstitutionally.

Otherwise you are full of the usual shit and cowardice.

What the fuck is your problem?

it would seem stupid people like yourself.

I don't need to prove them. The proof is right in front of you. If I say the sky is blue on a cloudless day do I have to post a picture to prove it? No thanks, I have better things to do than prove I'm right. a real thinker reads them and understands them :)

Then your claims are bogus. Claiming something is unconstitutional is not the same as declaring the sky is blue, dipshit.

You clearly have no understanding of the constitution and just parrot shit you have heard others say.
hahahaha my claims are bogus? I'm not claiming they are unconstitutional, they ARE unconstitutional. Educate yourself on the Constitution of the United Sates and then cross-reference what I posted and you will see for yourself.

Read up and get educated. That's the best way to see what the difference between a claim and a fact is.

Why do you like to snort coke?

That's not how this works. Ck likes to go outside into the woods,naked, and cover her/him with mud and be one with nature.

I don't need to prove this, because the evidence of you being a nut is right in front of you.

You are also a giant pussy if you can't back your shit up. Back your shit up or go away.

Already done you piece of garbage. Remind us how when a righty makes a joke about rounding up Liberals that is bad, evil, uncalled for but you routinely make jokes about rounding up conservatives? By the way fuck stain. Do me the favor of coming to MY door to confiscate my rifles. See what kind of response you get.

^^^^^
94CrazybutHonest.jpg

Bravely spoken, little wiener schnitzel.

When FEMA comes calling on your doorstep, I bet you simultaneously piss and shit right through your adult diapers in under 30 seconds.

I don't have all the answers, but it is what it is....

wow, you are full of shit.

I know Ndaa is unconstitutional, but holy shit.

I provided the relevant part of the Constitution. Congress not the President has authority over Immigration. The President has zero power to make new laws in regards to immigration. His granting work releases is illegal and Unconstitutional.

When FEMA comes calling on your doorstep, I bet you simultaneously piss and shit right through your adult diapers in under 30 seconds.

Be a retard I don't care, I will not meekly surrender my rights like you and your buddies. Reminds how condom use prevents abortions on a one to one ratio?

Be a retard I don't care, I will not meekly surrender my rights like you and your buddies. Reminds how condom use prevents abortions on a one to one ratio?

^^^^^
76002287_53ec71d8d2.jpg

Forum List

Back