Blue Bloods

Tonight's season 13 opener was good although, I wish that Joe Jr. had been allowed to be a little bit more thorough before Danny stopped him from going too far near the end.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Am I the only one who hates how short the preview for the next new episode has become?

Tonight's show was good. Jamie and Eddie's final scene was a good one. The case that Danny and Detective Baez focused on was a sad one, however, everything that learned about the subject of sleeping, I do not doubt for a second. I am no stranger to the world of dieting and one thing that I have learned is that the bed is where a person's weight is truly lost.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good. To me, the money to pay for the damage that was done to Eddie's car should come from both her partner and his ex and if anyone stuck out like a sore thumb between Jamie and Anthony, it will never be Jamie. I could be wrong, but I think that the girl that they were following overheard Anthony's voice when he mentioned Rikers. The baby that Detective Baez adopted couldn't be any more precious! The more that I see Maggie the more that I hope that she and Danny get together at some point. The situation concerning Frank was good too. I can't blame him for his feelings towards the late former commissioner, but yeah, if he had done nothing but trash the man during the funeral, at the end of the day what good difference would it have made with the man being gone already? To me, if a person moves you enough and not in a good way, why waste your time going to their memorial service let alone giving any kind of speech about them?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good. To me, Danny couldn't have looked better when he was shown wearing them glasses at the jewelry store. The guy that he speaks to in his final scene, I hope that man only ended up sticking his watch into a safe and leaving it there. What happened in Erin's final scene didn't surprise me. Considering the track record that she and that lady already have with one another, Erin is lucky that she even still has a job. What happens in Jamie's final scene was a cool surprise and what happens during Frank's final scene I hope was that the officer decided to not resign.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show in my opinion couldn't have been better. I am glad that things turned out well for Eddie in the end and that her lady boss was at least nice enough to explain why she was giving Eddie the rip that she was giving her. Danny's decision to not have that man be arrested in the end didn't surprise me. All that I could do was think of the man that Linda stood in front of at the end of season five. That man tonight with Danny was only trying to point out that sometimes even if the cops do all that they can do, things can still go badly which is why he did what he decided to do about his situation. Frank having that group of people surround that man at the end of the episode was pure golden and what was addressed during the dinner scene only made me think of the Brooks & Dunn song named "You're Gonna Miss Me When I'm Gone". During the second verse, it is said "There's not much chance we're going to make it if I'm the only one who is trying." In other words, if both sides are not willing to go about things in a more civil way, nothing good is ever going to get accomplished.

God bless you and Brooks & Dunn always!!!

Holly

P.S. My three final words: More Baker please. :) :) :)

Tonight's show was good, but I have a question. The boy that was with Danny and Jamie at the end, was he arrested still or was he free to go in the end?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Any episode that includes Joe Jr. to me is a good one. I just wish that he had asked Erin during their final scene together if she was as hard on his dad as she is on Danny and Jamie.

Tonight's show was good. I love how Anthony's daughter was able to get a thank you from the daughter of her teacher. To me, what Danny said to Detective Baez about Joe should've been said to Jamie and Erin when Danny was there with them talking about Jamie's car. Erin and Jamie then would've learned why Danny has grown such an attitude towards Jamie's new work position. If anything, I believe that they would've understood his frame of mind perfectly. I wouldn't be surprised if they worry about Danny being out there working the very job that Joe worked when he got killed.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. The cop that Frank wanted to fire in my opinion did have a point about how he would've been written about in the newspaper if he had sprung into action. He would've been painted to look like the villain no matter what he would've done.

Tonight's show was good. To me, the mayor is a wuss. If he didn't want eyes on him in such a way, he never should've become the mayor.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. Does anymore know what game was being played in the final scene?

One thing that I didn't say earlier concerns what Frank says to the mayor. When he said that two wrongs do not make a right, I was like, "They do when you are in math class." A positive is what you get when you multiply a negative times a negative. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I am also glad that Eddie's partner was cleared on any wrong doing because she has already been with one partner who only ended up getting busted, officer Maya Thomas that is. Officer Rachel Witten took her place and now she is with officer Luis Badillo which I hope is how it stays until one or both are promoted. To me, a female cop should always be partnered with a male because of the extra strength that you know a male cop will always possess.

Tonight's episode was awesome. The family dinner was my most favorite scene. I couldn't believe that Frank kept the vandalism from the rest of the family. I am rather surprised that they didn't see it for themselves what happened where Joe's name is. They all could've come at different times to visit him on his birthday as well as when the new stone went up. Kudos to the lady who gives us Erin for once out of me. She directed tonight's show.

God bless you and Bridget always!!!

Holly

P.S. My only complaint was having to see Joe Jr.'s mother again. When I listened to her and Frank, I only wanted to rip every hair out of her head again. If Joe Sr. had been an abusive person, I would've understood why she never told him that she had gotten pregnant, but he was the exact opposite and, in my opinion, did not deserve to have such a big secret be kept from him. At the end of the day, the only person that she did a favor for was her own skank self. Thanks to her, Joe Jr. and the rest of the Regan family were ripped off completely.

Last night's show was awesome! I love how things turned out for Jamie and the guy that we saw him with earlier in the season. I am so glad that Danny and Eddie's savior lived to talk about the jewelry store hold up. At one point it looked like he was going to be shot trying to help them out. I hope that he is reinstated. I thought that Erin's playground clip was the best. When I saw her in that red outfit the only song that came to my mind was "Something In Red" from country music legend Lorrie Morgan, especially if Jack had seen Erin standing there. :) :) :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. After hearing what Frank had to say during the dinner scene concerning the two watches, I then understood why he doesn't want to take off the older one. I believe that it is because of it being a gift from Mary at some point before her passing which is why I think that something else should've been given to Frank. If jewelry was going to be in the intention, something for around his neck would've been nice. :) :) :)

Last night's show was so good. For once, I actually said "Go Erin!" Jamie's situation was sad, but at least it had as peaceful of an ending as it could have. I would love to know how Danny holds it together when a person says to him, "You have no idea what it's like to lose someone." When it was said to him last night, he should've said, "I've lost my mother, one of my brothers, and my wife. Do you want to know who I had to let go of first?"

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. I hope that Jack received a phone call from his dad at some point about how things are going now. Danny has already gotten Sean's blessing. :) :) :)

It is truly remarkable how they continue to come up with good story lines, year after year.

Why did they have to hook Danny up with a POC?

^^^ Nothing against the new girl, but I want him with Maggie the Medium because she is how he stays connected to Linda.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Tonight's show was good although at the end I wish that Danny had been able to deck the halls of the guy that he arrested every time he quoted the Bible. That monster was nothing but a complete and total whack job! I felt for Joe Jr. especially at the end of the show. I will always blame his skank of a mother for all of the time that he never got to have with his dad before the murder that took him from all of the Regan family.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Last night's show was good although Anthony really had me going during one scene that happened around the middle of the episode. All that I wanted to do was put my arms around him. Eddie should've said, "Bite me!" after what was said to her about Officer Rachel at the beginning of the show. I want to know how much farther Jamie would've gone if Chief Nichols had not walked in and saw what was happening. The girl that Danny and Detective Baez had on their plate was lucky that her parents were not only still alive but wanted to meet her. Not every orphan can tell such a story.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

What I loved about tonight's show is the guy who gave us the character that Danny was dealing with. I remember him from the A&E show named The Glades which is another one of my most favorite cop shows. :) :) :)

God bless you and him always!!!

Holly

P.S. I wanted to put my arms around Frank at the end of the episode. You know that he has got to be wetting his pants.

Forum List

Back