Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

He will send police door to door like hitler did and search homes for guns. If finding any they will be confiscated. That's what I consider a gun grab.

Misty, I think I hear the black helicopters outside your house. Can you hear the whup whup whup?

Better run for your life, girl. And, don't forget to grab the tinfoil.

Clearly all the hyperbolic idiots who circle jerked in the first couple pages of this topic have no clue what Obama is contemplating doing by Executive Order.

That's because the puppet masters who orchestrate their small minds want them to believe some manufactured bullshit.

What these dumbasses don't know is that we have been here before. Obama tipped his hand about what he would do with EOs a long time ago. If the retards had a critical thinking brain cell in their bodies, they would have found this out for themselves rather than drink the piss being poured for them by their Svengalis.

2011:
Obama Looking For Ways Around Congress On Gun Policy

The Department of Justice held the first in what is expected to be a series of meetings on Tuesday afternoon with a group of stakeholders in the ongoing gun-policy debates. Before the meeting, officials said part of the discussion was expected to center around the White House's options for shaping policy on its own or through its adjoining agencies and departments -- on issues ranging from beefing up background checks to encouraging better data-sharing.

Administration officials said talk of executive orders or agency action are among a host of options that President Barack Obama and his advisers are considering. “The purpose of these discussions is to be a productive exchange of good ideas from folks across the spectrum,” one official said. “We think that’s a good place to start.”

Beefing up background checks and encouraging better data-sharing.

Not. Unconstitutional.

And there's a thing called prosecutorial privilege/discretion.

Dipshits.

I can't say I disagree with you but should he be looking for a way around at this juncture or maybe have least given a try at getting Congress to do something as inert as they may be?

Clearly all the hyperbolic idiots who circle jerked in the first couple pages of this topic have no clue what Obama is contemplating doing by Executive Order.

That's because the puppet masters who orchestrate their small minds want them to believe some manufactured bullshit.

What these dumbasses don't know is that we have been here before. Obama tipped his hand about what he would do with EOs a long time ago. If the retards had a critical thinking brain cell in their bodies, they would have found this out for themselves rather than drink the piss being poured for them by their Svengalis.

Beefing up background checks and encouraging better data-sharing.

Not. Unconstitutional.

And there's a thing called prosecutorial privilege.

Dipshits.

Wow aren't you full of yourself. Lol.
You must be the smartest person on earth.
Lololol

exactly how totalitarian fascists operate....with 'edicts from above'...

So go on record and tell us what this EO will entail.

As always, it will entail whittling away a small piece of our rights followed by an admission that it didn't work, followed by the next executive order.

Still, criminals will shoot up schools, but obama will have made y'all feel good about yourselves for a while.

I hate to disappoint you, but I am against the wave of gun control mania sweeping the country. I have been more than clear about that in other topics.

Just as bigots attribute the actions of a few bad Muslims to all Muslims and then call for the government to monitor and control all Muslims more, just so do liberals attribute the actions of a few bad gun owners to all gun owners and then call for the government to monitor and control all gun owners more.

Both sides fail to see just how ridiculous their confirmation biases are, and how they are a threat to our liberties.

But I am a critical thinker above all things. And so even if someone who is against gun control like myself starts acting like an idiot and making all conservatives look like idiots, I am going to kick them in the nuts.

Liberty is won by superior thinking and facts, not by drinking the piss and inventing bullshit which is easily debunked. Beating the shit out of a straw man while the real Obama gets what he wants is contributing to the destruction of this country.

Last edited:
What is the "this" you are referring to?

Using the power of the United States Presidency to USURP the US Constitution in a plan to disarm Americans.. PRECISELY what your VP just said.

That is not what Biden said.

I see none of you have the guts to state precisely what unconstitutional thing Obama is going to do, vis a vis guns. You have allowed your bias to presume he is.

You said Obama is planning a "gun grab".

Explain what you mean by "gun grab" and how he will do it unconstitutionally.

Otherwise you are full of the usual shit and cowardice.

What the fuck is your problem?

Using the power of the United States Presidency to USURP the US Constitution in a plan to disarm Americans.. PRECISELY what your VP just said.

That is not what Biden said.

I see none of you have the guts to state precisely what unconstitutional thing Obama is going to do, vis a vis guns. You have allowed your bias to presume he is.

You said Obama is planning a "gun grab".

Explain what you mean by "gun grab" and how he will do it unconstitutionally.

Otherwise you are full of the usual shit and cowardice.

What the fuck is your problem?

*whispers*

He's anti-idiotic. I think that means he thinks morons are subhumans.

I'd like to know why the great uniter chose this path especially since he has said he isn't sure of the details yet. He would have gone along way towards displaying bipartisanship had he pursued the proper route first. Having failed there then the EO would be more palatable and justified.

Last edited:
The onus is on you. You were the one who claimed those actions were unconstitutional. So now you must prove they are.

Anyone can make a claim. It takes a real thinker to prove them.
I don't need to prove them. The proof is right in front of you. If I say the sky is blue on a cloudless day do I have to post a picture to prove it? No thanks, I have better things to do than prove I'm right. a real thinker reads them and understands them :)

Then your claims are bogus. Claiming something is unconstitutional is not the same as declaring the sky is blue, dipshit.

You clearly have no understanding of the constitution and just parrot shit you have heard others say.
hahahaha my claims are bogus? I'm not claiming they are unconstitutional, they ARE unconstitutional. Educate yourself on the Constitution of the United Sates and then cross-reference what I posted and you will see for yourself.

Read up and get educated. That's the best way to see what the difference between a claim and a fact is.

Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

The NRA and their supporters have had it all their own way for so long its about time somebody stood up for the "silent majority" who are fed up watching American society being ripped apart by guns.

Its time somebody "bullied" the bullies!

Tissue?

I don't need to prove them. The proof is right in front of you. If I say the sky is blue on a cloudless day do I have to post a picture to prove it? No thanks, I have better things to do than prove I'm right. a real thinker reads them and understands them :)

;-) Well done..

Of course a piss drinker like yourself would think so. I did say it requires a real thinker to prove their claims.

And as we have seen, seven pages into the topic and you are still too chickenshit to specifically state what unconstitutional things Obama is planning on doing about guns with EOs.

You shot your mouth off, like every other piss drinking unthinker, and now you are gobsmacked into misdirection and silence by your inability to back up your shit.

Biden said Obama may use Executive Orders to address what he perceives to be America's gun problem.

You and your fellow brain dead zombies ASSUMED that meant something unconstitutional.

Sorry, but EOs are not in and of themselves unconstitutional.

So back up your shit or STFU.
It's pretty safe to assume that if he does something about "what he perceives to be America's gun problem" by EO, it will be because he could not get his proposal through Congress. A common sense solution that did not violate the 2nd Amendment, would likely pass, SO, it is again safe to assume, any executive order he issues to "address what he perceives to be America's gun problem" will be unconstitutional.
It's equally safe to assume that it won't work.

Or, it could just be that he'll go through the motions of closing up some loopholes by EO because it's simpler.

I don't see any reason for us to get our panties all in a bind at this juncture. Except maybe that some of the posters on this thread seem to enjoy it for some weird reason.

Never happens to me. (commando)

Why can't you people get it through your head that making it tougher for law abiding people to get and carry firearms does NOTHING to stop crime.

Criminals do not care about laws passed by Congress. Do you really think an Executive Order will have different results?

Let's start with #1...What makes it unconstitutional and illegal?
Congress considered it but it didn't have the support to pass so it wasn't law. He ignored Congress and put it into effect anyway (Dream Act)

Lets not get off topic though. You asked for I gave it. Look them up to see why they are unconstitutional

The onus is on you. You were the one who claimed those actions were unconstitutional. So now you must prove they are.

Congress has sole authority in Immigration matters NOT the Executive. Until or unless Congress passes legislation and the President signs it any action by the executive that violates current laws is well illegal and Unconstitutional.

Listen asswipe if you bothered to read I said we don't know what he will propose in another reply but in your haste to attack and further insert your nose up his ass, you attack me. And what I said wasn't an attack on anyone but oBUMA but mere common sense that you seem to lack.

You still don't know why you're upset but you're upset anyway???? You don't know what will be proposed, but it has to be unconstitutional and wrong.

What part of "This makes you look like a lunatic" can you not see. Before I get upset about anything, I like to know what it is I am angry about. I'm crazy like that.

Congress considered it but it didn't have the support to pass so it wasn't law. He ignored Congress and put it into effect anyway (Dream Act)

Lets not get off topic though. You asked for I gave it. Look them up to see why they are unconstitutional

That's not how this works. Ck likes to go outside into the woods,naked, and cover her/him with mud and be one with nature.

I don't need to prove this, because the evidence of you being a nut is right in front of you.

You are playing a dangerous game with your type of thinking.

You are also a giant pussy if you can't back your shit up. Back your shit up or go away.

Forum List

Back