Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

The NRA and their supporters have had it all their own way for so long its about time somebody stood up for the "silent majority" who are fed up watching American society being ripped apart by guns.

Its time somebody "bullied" the bullies!

Americans who exercise their Consitutional right to own weapons are now bullies??

Surprised? :eusa_angel:

The second civil war will occur if he does. I swear to god. The king shall regret attempting such action. :mad:

Go on record and tell us what this EO would entail.

Biden said this in a press conference. I've been hearing clips of it on the radio. Everyone is reporting it. Here's a link to it. The White House hasn't decided exactly yet what specific action they are going to take.

But the busy little gun control freaks in the administration are working hard at defining the EO.

"The president is going to act," said Biden, giving some comments to the press before a meeting with victims of gun violence. "There are executives orders, there's executive action that can be taken.

We haven't decided what that is yet. But we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required."

Biden said that this is a moral issue and that "it's critically important that we act."

Biden talked also about taking responsible action. "As the president said, if you're actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking.

But I'm convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans and take thousands of people out of harm's way if we act responsibly."

Biden, as he himself noted, helped write the Brady bill.

Eric Holder was scheduled to be at the meeting that's currently taking place at the White House.

[ame=http://youtu.be/aNjxzFgKcHY]Biden: Obama Considering 'Executive Order' to Deal With Guns - YouTube[/ame]

https://www.youtube.com/embed/Ooa98FHuaU0

Nothing is going to happen. It's nothing but a horse and pony show put on for Liberals and Conservatives. These clowns like putting on a big show for us.

BTW here's a great video that everyone should watch. Here's some cold hard facts on how violent we are as a nation...some will be surprised :)

"Pockets in large Metro areas." You know who is is pointing at. Not hard to figure out. So I'm not really surprised.
Yes and unfortunately that is a fact. The truth is not always pretty, but it is what it is. Being politically correct and worrying about offending people solves nothing.

• Thanks
Reactions: ndt

The NRA and their supporters have had it all their own way for so long its about time somebody stood up for the "silent majority" who are fed up watching American society being ripped apart by guns.

Its time somebody "bullied" the bullies!

Americans who exercise their Consitutional right to own weapons are now bullies??

Surprised? :eusa_angel:

No.. If it's good, kind, uplifts, moral.. it's bad according to liberals..

Why do we need an Executive Order when no one has proposed any ideas yet...that's what one needs to ask themselves?

What do we need representatives for when we have a wanna-be dictator.

Biden: Obama Might Use Executive Order to Deal With Guns | The Weekly Standard

We've all said it and liberals just called us crazy, etc.. HERE IT COMES.

Let me ask you a question.

When you call our President what you do in your thread title, do you think that people will take your posts seriously?

He is a MARXIST/COMMUNIST and behaves as one. Did you ever call George Bush any names? Dumb, stupid, monkey, etc? I'll call him WHAT HE EARNED.

Nothing is going to happen. It's nothing but a horse and pony show put on for Liberals and Conservatives. These clowns like putting on a big show for us.

BTW here's a great video that everyone should watch. Here's some cold hard facts on how violent we are as a nation...some will be surprised :)

"Pockets in large Metro areas." You know who is is pointing at. Not hard to figure out. So I'm not really surprised.
Yes and unfortunately that is a fact. The truth is not always pretty, but it is what it is. Being politically correct and worrying about offending people solves nothing.

You're preaching to the choir about not being politically correct. :badgrin:

I am honestly not the least bit surprised. Grow up in Jersey City and this would be non-news.

Why do we need an Executive Order when no one has proposed any ideas yet...that's what one needs to ask themselves?

Because the leftist Stalinists KNOW they cannot get 2/3's of the state to ratify the Constitution.

Because the leftist Stalinists KNOW they cannot get 2/3's of the state to ratify the Constitution.

Of course they can't. What's more of note is that he hasn't even been inaugurated again and he's already by-passing due process so to speak.

Where's the bill passed in the House and Senate. This is just the start. But they will argue not...but some know better.

Where are all the liberals who made fun of, mocked, and called conservatives crazy for suggesting this was going to happen?? WHERE ARE THEY?

What is the "this" you are referring to?

Using the power of the United States Presidency to USURP the US Constitution in a plan to disarm Americans.. PRECISELY what your VP just said.

Save your breath with that one it's like :banghead::banghead::banghead: You would get a higher caliber of discussion talking to your dog.

Last edited:

I hope that is true. Biden helped write the Brady Bill.

Drudge linked to this:

"The president is going to act," said Biden, giving some comments to the press before a meeting with victims of gun violence. "There are executives orders, there's executive action that can be taken. We haven't decided what that is yet. But we're compiling it all with the help of the attorney general and the rest of the cabinet members as well as legislative action that we believe is required." Biden said that this is a moral issue and that "it's critically important that we act."Biden talked also about taking responsible action. "As the president said, if you're actions result in only saving one life, they're worth taking. But I'm convinced we can affect the well-being of millions of Americans and take thousands of people out of harm's way if we act responsibly." Biden, as he himself noted, helped write the Brady bill. Eric Holder was scheduled to be at the meeting that's currently taking place at the White House.
It sounds to me as though Biden stayed on as VP long enough to push this through.

So Obama is going to destroy the Second Amendment through Presidential Fiat?

I'm sick at my stomach.

I have literally been saying this same thing here for four years.

Did the same research, and came to the same conclusion.

Guns don't kill people...Cities kill people ... posted 9-3-2008.

Guns don't kill people, Cities kill people.

I posted this in another thread a few days ago and no one bit so I'll ask those in favor of gun control here.

Why do the rural communities with twice as many legal gun owners and four times the owned firearms have 25 times less gun crime than urban communities?

Look here for firearm ownership study

Of the 22 Missouri counties with populations between 25K and 50K, having a combined population of 806,764 persons, there were 163 total firearm assaults and 2604 total assaults utilizing weapons of any kind.

MSHP stats for 22 rural Missouri counties (PDF)

During the same period, in only the city of St. Louis and the city of Kansas City contained within the state of Missouri (half is in Kansas of course), with a combined population of 793,587 persons, there were a total of 4,143 firearm assaults and 8986 total assaults utilizing weapons of any kind.

MSHP stats for St. Louis (PDF)

MSHP stats for KC, MO (PDF)

The 2006 stats on Missouri crime came from this website : Missouri State Highway Patrol Statisical Analysis Center, they are the most recent available.
The 2004 rural/urban chart came from this website : Department of Health Policy and Management, Harvard School of Public Health, Boston, Massachusetts, USA 2004 study.

Last edited:
The AG who armed a Mexican drug gang and was an accomplice in the murder of Brian Terry is going to weigh in on this.

Ta-riffic

Forum List

Back