Obama Bin Stalin threatens EO on gun grab

i'm sure eisenhower would have been thrilled if hitler had another 2 or 3 million troops to deploy in the west.

idiot

Because Eisenhower was a Republican and wanted more people to die, right troll-boi?

Serious question, are you able to draw breath on your own? As astoundingly stupid as you are, autonomous functions are in question....

del thanks your for your brilliant defense.

images

i'm sure eisenhower would have been thrilled if hitler had another 2 or 3 million troops to deploy in the west.

idiot

Because Eisenhower was a Republican and wanted more people to die, right troll-boi?

Serious question, are you able to draw breath on your own? As astoundingly stupid as you are, autonomous functions are in question....

being called stupid by you doesn't have quite the sting you may think it does, unscented.

Five-star General Dwight D. Eisenhower was arguably the single most important military figure of World War II. For many historians, his memoirs of this eventful period of U.S. history have become the single most important record of the war. Crusade in Europe tells the complete story of the war as Eisenhower planned and lived it. Through his eyes, the enormous scope and drama of the war—strategy, battles, moments of fateful decision—become fully illuminated in all their fateful glory.

Crusade in Europe - Dwight David Eisenhower - Google Books

fwiw, i consider eisenhower to be the last great president.

keep up the good work :thup:

Forum List

Back