Non-Verbal Autistic Defies All Odds and Speaks For The First Time 😊

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
This is just way too cute and heartwarming. 🥰 He's like I decide if I'm non-verbal or not! 😁

A girl that I work with has a son who is also a nonverbal autistic child. After ten years, I guess that you can say that she and her husband are still waiting on their boy to say something. I don't know if he ever will.

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

• Banned
A girl that I work with has a son who is also a nonverbal autistic child. After ten years, I guess that you can say that she and her husband are still waiting on their boy to say something. I don't know if he ever will.

God bless you and the family always!!!

Holly

Well is he happy?

Well is he happy?
The good thing is that he is. I have another co-worker who told me that her cousin was killed in a house fire last week. Her cousin left behind three kids and the youngest one age seven not only is autistic, but he is a violent autistic child. Him and his two older siblings are staying with their grandmother right now, but I won't be surprised if that boy will end up in a place meant for people like him.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

• Banned
The good thing is that he is. I have another co-worker who told me that her cousin was killed in a house fire last week. Her cousin left behind three kids and the youngest one age seven not only is autistic, but he is a violent autistic child. Him and his two older siblings are staying with their grandmother right now, but I won't be surprised if that boy will end up in a place meant for people like him.

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

Well I'm happy to hear the first part but that's too bad about the rest.

Was he mis-diagnosed? There is an "autism" network that seeks to identify nearly 25% of American kids as having an autism disability. Is it about lucrative funding?

Forum List

Back