Zone1 Are Farms Animal Cruelty Zones Or Just Purely Educational?

Since this came up in another thread I wanted to address it. Now my position on zoos is pretty clearcut. As long as the animals are in enclosers that have the animals enough room to run around then I don't have any problem with them so it's fairly simple to understand. However, when it comes to the farm as I'm going there next month it seems to be that I'm hypocritical if I don't like looking and touching and petting the animals when they're alive but I also love my ham, pork, bacon, chicken, beef, and cheeseburgers. (Plus I love milk and dairy products)

I've said this time and time again but it's probably because I'm not a farmer myself. If I was I'll be the first one to admit that I probably would form an emotional attachment to the animals. However, I'm not a farmer and the animals there are just neat to see but it doesn't bother me that I'm eating one of their species because I don't have any special relationship to them.

Plus I don't eat as many fruits and vegetables as I should so it's mostly what I eat to stay alive. Anyways, that all being said I'm really excited about going to the farm and seeing the animals and seeing all their crops etc. (It's been many years since I've been there so I forget what all they have there but obviously it's one that allows visitors.) and I was debating about whether or not I should post pictures because of the uproar it might cause, but I don't see why not. I'm going in April because that's baby season. 🥰 (Oh and I draw the line at eating babies as I don't want to touch lamb or veal or anything.)
Cruelty is ripping the limbs off an about-to-born baby. I have seen the animal situation get worse and worse and much of it has to be the cruelty and heartlessness of abortion. If someone took a dog and tore apart a soon-to-be-born puppy , how horrible. But not anymore.Mothers killing their young and callling it a right. What can't you do to animals with that kind of demon attitude

Cruelty is ripping the limbs off an about-to-born baby. I have seen the animal situation get worse and worse and much of it has to be the cruelty and heartlessness of abortion. If someone took a dog and tore apart a soon-to-be-born puppy , how horrible. But not anymore.Mothers killing their young and callling it a right. What can't you do to animals with that kind of demon attitude
Doesn’t happen except in RW Fear Mongering

OP...huh?

Are Farms Animal Cruelty Zones Or Just Purely Educational?​

Farms are for raising food. Or for whatever you want them to be.

schwab horror.jpg

When I was in college a group of animal rights people busted up a science lab and since then I have no patience for them.

Today i went out to feed the pigs and found one that had died ,and had it's head chewed off by the rest

I suspect i'll find little of it in the morning

remind me again of what 'rights' these creatures have?

~S~

No need to beat around the bush:

If you think humans and other animals have equal worth in the eyes of God... you're wrong.

If you think humans and other animals have equal worth in mother nature... survival of the fittest, let's see who wins (Unless we need to start policing all other animals who eat other animals)

Either way, the wailing leftist PETA member loses.

No need to beat around the bush:

If you think humans and other animals have equal worth in the eyes of God... you're wrong.

If you think humans and other animals have equal worth in mother nature... survival of the fittest, let's see who wins (Unless we need to start policing all other animals who eat other animals)

Either way, the wailing leftist PETA member loses.

I don't think that's the question to ask. I think the question is, does our superior position give us the right to treat animals like objects or mere commodities, and put them through hell on this earth, just because we are so prideful about being above the animals?

Many seem to think it does, I couldn't disagree more. In fact, Jesus clearly stated that being great doesn't mean lording that superiority over others and always expecting to be served.... but the exact opposite, true greatness means to serve others, just as Jesus didn't come to be served but to serve.

But I wasn't planning on getting into yet another debate on this topic, so...I'll probably just leave it at that.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back