Electric vehicles serve China and the American elite, NOT We the People (what a shocker)

True... however... China is our enemy... like it or not... they killed or murdered millions of us and so frankly anyone using tic tok is not a patriot in my opinion... anyone buying goods from China is not a patriot...
what about the geniuses who allowed the Chinese to BUY land in the US?!

OMG! China doesn't even allow its citizens to buy land in China! But their commie government buys land in the US and WE let them!!!!!!!!!!!??

South Dakota has enacted laws to keep this from happening. I guess that is the best state for keeping the Chinese OUT. Other states need to pay attention and follow suit. I hope you watched Maria Bartiromo this morning?

She is the absolute BEST of the best... always dealing w/ the most important stories of our time (and I say this OBJECTIVELY, not subjectively).

I am always horrified watching her show.. It is beyond belief what all is happening to (in) our once great nation:oops:

Everyone should check it out, her show, every Sunday morning on Fox News.. if they really want to know the worst of the worst of what is going on in this country. She talks on the topic of corruption a lot.

Yeah, a new electric Yugo for people who want a cheap car.
The materials in the cheap EVs are "not automotive grade"

That's all one needs to know

I think of that immersible that imploded deep in the ocean on the way to the Titanic wreckage. That guy leading that expedition didn't want to listen to experts who said the materials in the immersible were not up to par, not the correct materials to use in a vessel that has to go thousands of feet under the surface.

It pays to listen to experts.. It also pays to distrust China, who gave us covid, possibly deliberately

Like I said, the dots are super easy to connect.

There are a lot of evidence out there about the Democrat fraudulent ballot collecting and counting that was made easy to do by the Pandemic ballot protocols being in place.

Enough evidence that instead of certifying the stolen election on 1/6 Congress should have instituted an Audit of the election, like was done in 1876.

But they didn't do it. They let the Chinese and the Democrats steal the election.
I know. I'm one of the few people on this forum who has read, for one, Mollie Hemingway's fairly exhaustive book on the topic and just about everything else there is out there on the Steal.. Navarro's small book and a lot of other material..

Those who read those things know... the ones who don't scream about how there is no evidence, no evidence... They are the kind who will scream the most when the govt has virtually ALL power over their lives..

It really does seem China made an excellent investment in the Biden Crime Family.

In the end China will most likely make the electric cars we have to buy in Mexico. Good bye to our auto industry.
Again, Trump HAS to win. Otherwise, we are literally doomed.

Did you watch Maria Bartiromo's show this morning?! You might be able to watch a re-run it on FNC. I'm not sure if the whole thing is available other than on Sunday am, but it is worth it to try to find out. Every American needs to watch that show. She deals with the most important things that are going on in our country. It seems I always hear about things I've never or rarely heard about before when I watch her show... or maybe I should say I get details that I don't get anywhere else. Yeh, that one... I already knew China was buying up land in the US.. while not allowing their own people to buy land in CHINA! But again, she goes into details and has really knowledgeable guests (governors, etc)!

The materials in the cheap EVs are "not automotive grade"

That's all one needs to know

I think of that immersible that imploded deep in the ocean on the way to the Titanic wreckage. That guy leading that expedition didn't want to listen to experts who said the materials in the immersible were not up to par, not the correct materials to use in a vessel that has to go thousands of feet under the surface.

It pays to listen to experts.. It also pays to distrust China, who gave us covid, possibly deliberately
People buy off brand parts for American cars everyday.

what about the geniuses who allowed the Chinese to BUY land in the US?!

OMG! China doesn't even allow its citizens to buy land in China! But their commie government buys land in the US and WE let them!!!!!!!!!!!??

South Dakota has enacted laws to keep this from happening. I guess that is the best state for keeping the Chinese OUT. Other states need to pay attention and follow suit. I hope you watched Maria Bartiromo this morning?

She is the absolute BEST of the best... always dealing w/ the most important stories of our time (and I say this OBJECTIVELY, not subjectively).

I am always horrified watching her show.. It is beyond belief what all is happening to (in) our once great nation:oops:

Everyone should check it out, her show, every Sunday morning on Fox News.. if they really want to know the worst of the worst of what is going on in this country. She talks on the topic of corruption a lot.
She is a shill for maga stupidity.

Again, Trump HAS to win. Otherwise, we are literally doomed.

Did you watch Maria Bartiromo's show this morning?! You might be able to watch a re-run it on FNC. I'm not sure if the whole thing is available other than on Sunday am, but it is worth it to try to find out. Every American needs to watch that show. She deals with the most important things that are going on in our country. It seems I always hear about things I've never or rarely heard about before when I watch her show... or maybe I should say I get details that I don't get anywhere else. Yeh, that one... I already knew China was buying up land in the US.. while not allowing their own people to buy land in CHINA! But again, she goes into details and has really knowledgeable guests (governors, etc)!
Yes, I did catch her show this morning. I rarely watch her but I am glad I watched it today. I doubt if you will hear that info on MSNBC or CNN.

Forum List

Back