Electric vehicles serve China and the American elite, NOT We the People (what a shocker)

I was watching Fox and this guy they had on, wish I could recall his name, nailed it

He said that the left love these EVs which they are forcing on us against our will, because no one can afford them.. (well, he didn't say NO one but anyhow)

Funny, I am not being force to own an EV although I do own one. Of course, I also own a Magnum RT which is more smiles for miles. If you fell you are being forced, you are either lying or you are under the influence of a mind altering medication or in bad need of medication and counseling. .

so any non-wealthy American wanting to buy one --or wait... being forced by the sicko gummit to buy one.. will have to be subsidized by gummit. That means that millions more will be dependent on gummit

My EV costs a fraction to operate than my RT. I ended up with a choice. Fix the RT or the EV. I chose to fix the RV with the money I had set aside for the RV. The EV needs a new control box and some cells to be replaced in the battery. Total cost, about 700 bucks. The RT needed the whole front end (steering and brakes) which cost about 1500 bucks. No one forced me into making that choice. Well, life made that choice for me on a cold dismal winter day. Not to say that a repaired EV couldn't do the job just the RT did a better, more civilized and comfortable job. If both happened in the Summer, the EV would have gotten the repairs and the RT would set there awhile.

You are talking about recharging stations. Yes, right now, they are subsidized. Much like when the NG was first introduced and the superstructure was subsidized (and still is today, just not as much). Same goes for the Electricity you use in your home. Are you aware that the Gas and Electric companies don't own the gas and electric lines? They are owned by the various governments but the companies are supposed to be keeping them under repairs.

Then there is the tanker that delivers your fuel to the gas stations. If it were taxed at the rate of damage that it does to the roadways, it's registration and licensing would be in the thousands of dollars. Instead, cars are over taxed to make up the difference.

The rest is trimmed as it's ranting of a madman.

As there is for propaganda
True... however... China is our enemy... like it or not... they killed or murdered millions of us and so frankly anyone using tic tok is not a patriot in my opinion... anyone buying goods from China is not a patriot...

True... however... China is our enemy... like it or not... they killed or murdered millions of us and so frankly anyone using tic tok is not a patriot in my opinion... anyone buying goods from China is not a patriot...
White people killed millions of us as well. I do not consider them my enemy. I use Tik Tok daily. I am not an enemy of this country.
You know some of trump’s clothing line is made in China, yes?

White people killed millions of us as well. I do not consider them my enemy. I use Tik Tok daily. I am not an enemy of this country.
You know some of trump’s clothing line is made in China, yes?
Pre covid is a different story... sorry today using tic tok is aiding and abetting the enemy in my view... one day you will see the light... sadly when it may be too late...

I may be asking too much but can you tell me in your own words?
I'll try to use really REALLY little words for you to understand.

China is on purpose using made up posts, computer made pictures, data, facts, and things like that to fool people into believing what is not true. They use Facebook, Twitter/X, but mostly Tik Tok to do that. They try to make stupid people believe stuff that is not so. So people who already have wrong ideas about this or that person will repeat the garbage they are putting out.

They intend this to mess with how people vote.

Okay?

Oh and China uses Tik Tok mostly because they own it and nobody tells them what they can and cannot say but they can control what you and I get to see there.

I'll try to use really REALLY little words for you to understand.

China is on purpose using made up posts, computer made pictures, data, facts, and things like that to fool people into believing what is not true. They use Facebook, Twitter/X, but mostly Tik Tok to do that. They try to make stupid people believe stuff that is not so. So people who already have wrong ideas about this or that person will repeat the garbage they are putting out.

They intend this to mess with how people vote.

Okay?

Oh and China uses Tik Tok mostly because they own it and nobody tells them what they can and cannot say but they can control what you and I get to see there.
Thanks, but I wasn’t talking to you.

I was watching Fox and this guy they had on, wish I could recall his name, nailed it

He said that the left love these EVs which they are forcing on us against our will, because no one can afford them.. (well, he didn't say NO one but anyhow)

so any non-wealthy American wanting to buy one --or wait... being forced by the sicko gummit to buy one.. will have to be subsidized by gummit. That means that millions more will be dependent on gummit

how communist.

And we see how Communism has worked in history, don't we? Under Stalin, Mao and all the other commies, 100 million... Please remember that figure... 100 million

have been murdered

by the state.

But the elites say they can do communism better than those folks in history.. ! Well, if you are into taking chances...

Most of us don't like the odds
It really does seem China made an excellent investment in the Biden Crime Family.

In the end China will most likely make the electric cars we have to buy in Mexico. Good bye to our auto industry.

Why? He wasn't the one not wanting to read an excellent and fairly short explanation of why Tik Tok is a problem when the member asked posted it. And it was even a pretty much leftwing site that he posted. I answered because I thought you might be interested in what that sources explained. My mistake I guess.

Funny, I am not being force to own an EV although I do own one. Of course, I also own a Magnum RT which is more smiles for miles. If you fell you are being forced, you are either lying or you are under the influence of a mind altering medication or in bad need of medication and counseling. .

My EV costs a fraction to operate than my RT. I ended up with a choice. Fix the RT or the EV. I chose to fix the RV with the money I had set aside for the RV. The EV needs a new control box and some cells to be replaced in the battery. Total cost, about 700 bucks. The RT needed the whole front end (steering and brakes) which cost about 1500 bucks. No one forced me into making that choice. Well, life made that choice for me on a cold dismal winter day. Not to say that a repaired EV couldn't do the job just the RT did a better, more civilized and comfortable job. If both happened in the Summer, the EV would have gotten the repairs and the RT would set there awhile.

You are talking about recharging stations. Yes, right now, they are subsidized. Much like when the NG was first introduced and the superstructure was subsidized (and still is today, just not as much). Same goes for the Electricity you use in your home. Are you aware that the Gas and Electric companies don't own the gas and electric lines? They are owned by the various governments but the companies are supposed to be keeping them under repairs.

Then there is the tanker that delivers your fuel to the gas stations. If it were taxed at the rate of damage that it does to the roadways, it's registration and licensing would be in the thousands of dollars. Instead, cars are over taxed to make up the difference.

The rest is trimmed as it's ranting of a madman.
Biden's intent is to force everyone to buy EVs or use public transportation. That we aren't forced to buy them yet does not change the fact that he intends to do that.

how communist.

And we see how Communism has worked in history, don't we? Under Stalin, Mao and all the other commies, 100 million... Please remember that figure... 100 million

have been murdered

by the state.

But the elites say they can do communism better than those folks in history.. ! Well, if you are into taking chances...

Most of us don't like the odds
The new Ghina EV retail price is $9,759 so that fuckup on phax is an idiot.

And that is hilarious considering most rural fuckups are driving $85K+ trucks...

I bought a Tesla Model 3, largely because of $9,500 in tax credits. But mainly because it is a fantastic AUTOMOBILE...fast, comfortable, insanely efficient, and handsome if inconspicuous.

Does that make me dependent on Government?
everyone doesn't have the money to buy one

and many don't want to even if they do have the $$... charging stations freeze up in the cold

We know:

1. The virus was created in a Chinese bio weapon factory. That is a fact.

2. We know that the Biden family got filthy rich from the Chinese. That is a fact.

3. We know that the Chinese hated Trump. They were ecstatic with joy when Biden won. That is a fact.

4. We know that the Pandemic allowed the Democrats the opportunity to create fraudulent mail in and harvested ballots in swing states, counted by Democrats. That is a fact.

5. The man that the Chinese made rich is now in the White House. That is fact.

It doesn't take to much to connect those dots, does it?

The only thing in question is were the Democrats in cahoots with the Chinese before hand or did they simply take advantage of the Pandemic to steal the Electoral College delegates from Trump?
I knew all this already. I was looking for more info

But it looks like we know enough already

I searched for info on one of these cheap cars, found this

At the end of last year, professor Masayoshi Yamamoto at Nagoya University took apart a car shipped to Japan to see how it was possible to produce the vehicle so cheaply.

Yamamoto discovered that the parts were largely off-the-shelf and consumer-grade, rather than automotive grade. The Mini EV is therefore likely to have issues more frequently, but it will also be cheaper to repair.

I knew all this already. I was looking for more info

But it looks like we know enough already
Like I said, the dots are super easy to connect.

There are a lot of evidence out there about the Democrat fraudulent ballot collecting and counting that was made easy to do by the Pandemic ballot protocols being in place.

Enough evidence that instead of certifying the stolen election on 1/6 Congress should have instituted an Audit of the election, like was done in 1876.

But they didn't do it. They let the Chinese and the Democrats steal the election.

And that is hilarious considering most rural fuckups are driving $85K+ trucks...

I never did understand how a person just above min wage will sell his soul for a 70K PU as his only vehicle and then take it into the mountains, break it and not have the funds to even get it towed home. They'll finally get it home, fixed and then do it again over and over.

I searched for info on one of these cheap cars, found this

At the end of last year, professor Masayoshi Yamamoto at Nagoya University took apart a car shipped to Japan to see how it was possible to produce the vehicle so cheaply.

Yamamoto discovered that the parts were largely off-the-shelf and consumer-grade, rather than automotive grade. The Mini EV is therefore likely to have issues more frequently, but it will also be cheaper to repair.
Yeah, a new electric Yugo for people who want a cheap car.

Forum List

Back