Nine dead in Waco, 190 charged in senseless gang violence, thanks NRA

from another similar thread:

It just occurred to me that these guys in Waco are exactly the guys that the RW gun nuts insist have every right to do what they did.

So, what we have is, say, 300 people, who happen to belong to motorcycle clubs. I doubt if many, if any, are actively on any "wanted" list. They have every right as citizens to go to the restaurant of their choice. Yet, they believe that their lives may be in danger, and they believe that they have every right to bring their weapons with them, for self defence purposes. Turns out that they are right. Somebody throws a punch, somebody pulls a knife, and somebody fires a shot. Suddenly, we have three hundred armed citizens taking defensive action with their guns, At least 100 rounds are fired, and patrons are hiding in the cooler.

And it will be damned hard for any prosecutor to prove that any shot fired by any one of them was not in self defence. The NRA will be proud!

Yep! it all played out exactly how 2aguy has been saying all along! What could be more American than 300 armed citizens protecting their 2nd Amendment rights, while also protecting themselves from armed thugs and from the police, (who killed 4 of them).

How many do you think had a Texas CHL? No hurry, I'll wait.
I would not presume to question your superior knowledge. So, tell me, with links, how many did have CHL? I only ask because, under our constitution, anyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Finally, now I understand why these morons bought guns after Obama was elected twice. They just wanted to kill their rival gang members.

Yup, NRA told us all, buy more guns, it will bring peace. Just as happened in Waco last week. Nine dead, 190 charged. At least 20 wounded, some will be maimed for life. Wow.

I am sooooooo hot for NRA and theit semi-auro's. Heck, every person should own a gun in America...just as Wayne La-fccking-Lapierre wants them to.

Oh and don't reply to this post, cons! I know I know, it's all Obama's fault. You don't have to repeat it. I know it already.
Oh those poor gang members! My poor heart bleeds for them!
The world is better of with more of these characters dead, fool. Who cares if they kill each other? I'm cheering about it.

The bikers need jobs...and maybe some infrastructure...not to mention educational opportunity.

As an aside...you are a moron.

giphy.gif

I wouldn't doubt the felons got there guns from Obamas fast and furious program

Seriously troll OP, how many of the bandidos were not felons who illegally had guns?

Illegal guns were once legal. Thanks for agreeing with me guns are dangerous and should be controlled. Now only if you tell NRA the same message ;-)
Which sock-puppet are you again?

Finally, now I understand why these morons bought guns after Obama was elected twice. They just wanted to kill their rival gang members.

Yup, NRA told us all, buy more guns, it will bring peace. Just as happened in Waco last week. Nine dead, 190 charged. At least 20 wounded, some will be maimed for life. Wow.

I am sooooooo hot for NRA and theit semi-auro's. Heck, every person should own a gun in America...just as Wayne La-fccking-Lapierre wants them to.

Oh and don't reply to this post, cons! I know I know, it's all Obama's fault. You don't have to repeat it. I know it already.
What happened had nothing to do with guns control or the NRA you freaking Leftytoon.

without guns they would have stabbed each other and beat the hell outta each other with baseball bats.....mag lights..etc and so forth...violence will find a way

well

without guns

the cops would not have been able

to shoot four of them dead

plus arrest another 190 or so

Hey stupid, cops are trained, armored, well equipped and they do this for a living. Your average, fatass, racist, stupid NRA bozo conservative idiot moron is NOT trained to handle weapons. Do you understand this?

You're a fucking liar. I most likely have more training on a more diverse number of weapons than most any LEO.

of course he is

What does the NRA have to do with anything?....These people are criminals..Do you really think any gun laws would prevent criminals from obtaining firearms?
As a matter of fact, they were not "criminals" when they showed up at the restaurant
How do you know this is a fact?
Oh wait... you don't.
But, you don't care.

What does the NRA have to do with anything?....These people are criminals..Do you really think any gun laws would prevent criminals from obtaining firearms?
Wrong!!! Obviously, the first guy to shoot was a bad guy, unless someone nearby had skittles in their pocket, and in that case, he feared for his life and had to shoot somebody. All the rest were those often mentioned "GOOD GUYS WITH A GUN" who were exercising their constitutional right to carry, and stopping the bad guy with a gun. You should be proud of those patriots.
You know that you have no idea whatsoever if any of this is true.
This, of course, is not new, and never stops you.

There simply were not ENOUGH guns at this incident. There wasn't enough for each member to have a gun - some only had knives, brass knuckles and (LOL!) chains. If every member had a gun, the free market would have been able to figure out who the good guys and bad guys were, and all the bad bikers would be dead and all the good bikers would be alive and the cops could have just sat back at the station house sipping coffee. But NO! You lib GUN GRABBERS have to make it hard for people to get guns!

There simply were not ENOUGH guns at this incident. There wasn't enough for each member to have a gun - some only had knives, brass knuckles and (LOL!) chains. If every member had a gun, the free market would have been able to figure out who the good guys and bad guys were, and all the bad bikers would be dead and all the good bikers would be alive and the cops could have just sat back at the station house sipping coffee. But NO! You lib GUN GRABBERS have to make it hard for people to get guns!

If all the bikini wearing bimbos at Twin Peaks had been armed, this would never have happened.....

Nine dead in Waco, 190 charged in senseless gang violence, thanks NRA

When do you think this person will get around to blaming Harley-Davidson for the murders, for bringing all those biker gang members to that spot? :cuckoo:

Last edited:

If all the bikini wearing bimbos at Twin Peaks had been armed, this would never have happened.....

They do have some hotties... food sucks though.

Translation: You have nothing meaningful to say on the subject.

You do realize that the place where the shootings took place was a "gun free zone" because they serve alcoholic beverages there. So, the only people who were unarmed were the law abiding. Criminals don't obey laws. They carry prohibited weapons like brass knuckles in spite of the law. They carry firearms illegally. They are criminals. You will never stop a criminal with a law. You can stop them by ENFORCING the law. But, since stopping criminals is not really your goal, that won't happen.

They do have some hotties... food sucks though.

Food is better than Hooters, though...and generally, the service is too.

Wrong!!! Obviously, the first guy to shoot was a bad guy, unless someone nearby had skittles in their pocket, and in that case, he feared for his life and had to shoot somebody. All the rest were those often mentioned "GOOD GUYS WITH A GUN" who were exercising their constitutional right to carry, and stopping the bad guy with a gun. You should be proud of those patriots.

You got any proof that it is not true? And more to the point, can you show how my description varies from what the NRA claims happens in shooting incidents?

You do realize that the place where the shootings took place was a "gun free zone" because they serve alcoholic beverages there. So, the only people who were unarmed were the law abiding. Criminals don't obey laws. They carry prohibited weapons like brass knuckles in spite of the law. They carry firearms illegally. They are criminals. You will never stop a criminal with a law. You can stop them by ENFORCING the law. But, since stopping criminals is not really your goal, that won't happen.

That depends on if the restaurant makes 51% or more on alcohol sales. Otherwise Texas doesn't have a problem with guns.

You got any proof that it is not true?
More importantly -- you know you have no proof that it is true.

You got any proof that it is not true?
More importantly -- you know you have no proof that it is true.

It's exactly what the NRA claims happens in shooting incidents. You calling them liars too?

Forum List

Back