Nine dead in Waco, 190 charged in senseless gang violence, thanks NRA

So prove it. I got the NRA backing me up this time. It frankly feels a little creepy.
Show how the NRA is backing you.
It perfectly fits the "Good guy with a gun" scenario.
No it doesn't.
Here you have four to five rival gangs in a all out war. It's not even close to a "good guy with a gun" scenario.
He knows he cannot show where the NRA has ever said anything about 'a good guy with a gun" stopping a 3-way gang fight.
He know it, he just isn't adult enough to admit it.
Instead, he prefers to lie in order to make a point.
Says all that need be said.
View attachment 41483
You know you cannot show where the NRA has ever said anything about 'a good guy with a gun" stopping a 3-way gang fight.
You know it, you just aren't adult enough to admit it.

The fact that you repeat your lie does not change the fact that it is a lie.

So prove it. I got the NRA backing me up this time. It frankly feels a little creepy.

No it doesn't.

Here you have four to five rival gangs in a all out war. It's not even close to a "good guy with a gun" scenario.

Were they all exercising their constitutional right to be armed? Yes. Did any of them shoot anybody before the bad guy started shooting? Well no. If they were wearing cammo and driving pickups instead of wearing leather jackets and riding bikes, you would call them patriots.

Another far left drone post!

Good thing these guys were not rioting and looting..

No it doesn't.
He knows he cannot show where the NRA has ever said anything about 'a good guy with a gun" stopping a 3-way gang fight.
View attachment 41483
You know you cannot show where the NRA has ever said anything about 'a good guy with a gun" stopping a 3-way gang fight.

It wasn't a fight until the bad guy started shooting, and the good guys with their guns, who happened to be in all the other gangs, did their patriotic duty and tried to stop him. Just like the NRA said they should.

No it doesn't.
View attachment 41483

Context makes a big difference.

But you liberal pukes live by bumper stickers slogans so I'm not surprised that this is your take away from comments Wayne made when talking about school shootings.

No it doesn't.
View attachment 41483

It wasn't a fight until the bad guy started shooting, and the good guys with their guns, who happened to be in all the other gangs, did their patriotic duty and tried to stop him. Just like the NRA said they should.

Link to where the NRA makes such a statement when faced with a rival gang shootout.

Open Borders. Most were Mexican Illegals connected with drug cartels. The dirty little secret the corrupt MSM won't be talking about. Maybe it is time to secure our borders. Whata ya think Big Brother?

Open Borders. Most were Mexican Illegals connected with drug cartels. The dirty little secret the corrupt MSM won't be talking about. Maybe it is time to secure our borders. Whata ya think Big Brother?

That's twice I heard you say that most were illegals from Mexico connected to drug cartels. Please post the link that supports that.

No it doesn't.
View attachment 41483
:lol:
Must be hell, knowing all you can do is lie.
Oh well -- your problem, not mine.

No it doesn't.
View attachment 41483

Link to where the NRA makes such a statement when faced with a rival gang shootout.

He didn't add "only in specific situations" it was a blanket statement.
badguywithgun.png

That's twice I heard you say that most were illegals from Mexico connected to drug cartels. Please post the link that supports that.

Some were white boys, but most were hispanic Illegals connected with the drug trade. So Big Brother should be releasing them immediately. Only the white boys will go down. It's the Obama way. You heard it here first. Book it.

from another similar thread:

It just occurred to me that these guys in Waco are exactly the guys that the RW gun nuts insist have every right to do what they did.

So, what we have is, say, 300 people, who happen to belong to motorcycle clubs. I doubt if many, if any, are actively on any "wanted" list. They have every right as citizens to go to the restaurant of their choice. Yet, they believe that their lives may be in danger, and they believe that they have every right to bring their weapons with them, for self defence purposes. Turns out that they are right. Somebody throws a punch, somebody pulls a knife, and somebody fires a shot. Suddenly, we have three hundred armed citizens taking defensive action with their guns, At least 100 rounds are fired, and patrons are hiding in the cooler.

And it will be damned hard for any prosecutor to prove that any shot fired by any one of them was not in self defence. The NRA will be proud!

Yep! it all played out exactly how 2aguy has been saying all along! What could be more American than 300 armed citizens protecting their 2nd Amendment rights, while also protecting themselves from armed thugs and from the police, (who killed 4 of them).

How many do you think had a Texas CHL? No hurry, I'll wait.
I would not presume to question your superior knowledge. So, tell me, with links, how many did have CHL? I only ask because, under our constitution, anyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Deflection noted. I guess you can't understand a simple question asking your opinion. I've been trying to find a photo of the entrance to the restaurant, I would like to know if they had a 51 sign posted. That sign would indicate that 51% of their sales were for alcohol and if one were posted no weapons are allowed. So far that remains an open question.

Why change anything? It played out exactly as the NRA said they wanted.

View attachment 41483
View attachment 41485
Wait... maybe you aren't lying -- maybe English isn't your native language and your comprehension of same lags behind those of us that made it past the 1st grade..
"A" bad guy with a gun. "A" is singular, meaning one.
3-way gang fight = more than 1 person.

View attachment 41483

View attachment 41485

Dude you are seriously delusional. This comment was made in response to the Newtown school shooting.

Some were white boys, but most were hispanic Illegals connected with the drug trade. So Big Brother should be releasing them immediately. Only the white boys will go down. It's the Obama way. You heard it here first. Book it.

So you're just making shit up. Ok got it.

Carry on!

Why change anything? It played out exactly as the NRA said they wanted.
Another lie.

Most were hispanic Illegals involved with drug cartels. There were some white boys involved too. But most were hispanic. Open Borders sure are fun huh? My prediction is, the hispanic Illegals involved will be released and only the white boys will go down. It's the Obama/Holder way. Book it.

It just occurred to me that these guys in Waco are exactly the guys that the RW gun nuts insist have every right to do what they did.

So, what we have is, say, 300 people, who happen to belong to motorcycle clubs. I doubt if many, if any, are actively on any "wanted" list. They have every right as citizens to go to the restaurant of their choice. Yet, they believe that their lives may be in danger, and they believe that they have every right to bring their weapons with them, for self defence purposes. Turns out that they are right. Somebody throws a punch, somebody pulls a knife, and somebody fires a shot. Suddenly, we have three hundred armed citizens taking defensive action with their guns, At least 100 rounds are fired, and patrons are hiding in the cooler.

And it will be damned hard for any prosecutor to prove that any shot fired by any one of them was not in self defence. The NRA will be proud!

Yep! it all played out exactly how 2aguy has been saying all along! What could be more American than 300 armed citizens protecting their 2nd Amendment rights, while also protecting themselves from armed thugs and from the police, (who killed 4 of them).

I would not presume to question your superior knowledge. So, tell me, with links, how many did have CHL? I only ask because, under our constitution, anyone is innocent until proven guilty.

Deflection noted. I guess you can't understand a simple question asking your opinion. I've been trying to find a photo of the entrance to the restaurant, I would like to know if they had a 51 sign posted. That sign would indicate that 51% of their sales were for alcohol and if one were posted no weapons are allowed. So far that remains an open question.

I believe at the time of the shooting this Twin Peak franchise had it's beer license revoked.

I believe at the time of the shooting this Twin Peak franchise had it's beer license revoked.

Nope, the TX Alcoholic Beverage Commission suspended their license for 7 days on May 18th, after the shooting. There's a copy of the letter at the link.

Twin Peaks Revokes Waco Restaurant s Franchise After Shootout NBC 5 Dallas-Fort Worth

Forum List

Back