Nine dead in Waco, 190 charged in senseless gang violence, thanks NRA

World Savior

May 18, 2015
Finally, now I understand why these morons bought guns after Obama was elected twice. They just wanted to kill their rival gang members.

Yup, NRA told us all, buy more guns, it will bring peace. Just as happened in Waco last week. Nine dead, 190 charged. At least 20 wounded, some will be maimed for life. Wow.

I am sooooooo hot for NRA and theit semi-auro's. Heck, every person should own a gun in America...just as Wayne La-fccking-Lapierre wants them to.

Oh and don't reply to this post, cons! I know I know, it's all Obama's fault. You don't have to repeat it. I know it already.

without guns they would have stabbed each other and beat the hell outta each other with baseball bats.....mag lights..etc and so forth...violence will find a way

the bikers are fucking thugs and murderers....jobs...they have them...dealing drugs....notice the fight is over control of territory....or control of texas...why texas...meth coming outta mexico

:fu: .. :asshole: the NRA has not one fucking thing to do with this mayhem, go back under the fucking rock you slithered from, i see a banning for you before your idiotic next post.

:fu: ...... :asshole: ........... :up_yours:
Ehhhmmmm, LOL, NRA told us they will bring peace in America if everyone bought a gun. I don't know why they waited until Obama was elected a president. Oh I know. It has something to do with Obama's skin color. No? :)

I wouldn't doubt the felons got there guns from Obamas fast and furious program

Seriously troll OP, how many of the bandidos were not felons who illegally had guns?

Illegal guns were once legal. Thanks for agreeing with me guns are dangerous and should be controlled. Now only if you tell NRA the same message ;-)

Finally, now I understand why these morons bought guns after Obama was elected twice. They just wanted to kill their rival gang members.

Yup, NRA told us all, buy more guns, it will bring peace. Just as happened in Waco last week. Nine dead, 190 charged. At least 20 wounded, some will be maimed for life. Wow.

I am sooooooo hot for NRA and theit semi-auro's. Heck, every person should own a gun in America...just as Wayne La-fccking-Lapierre wants them to.

Oh and don't reply to this post, cons! I know I know, it's all Obama's fault. You don't have to repeat it. I know it already.

The NRA has never told you to buy more guns. But why be honest when lying is so much easier?

:fu: .. :asshole: the NRA has not one fucking thing to do with this mayhem, go back under the fucking rock you slithered from, i see a banning for you before your idiotic next post.

:fu: ...... :asshole: ........... :up_yours:
Ehhhmmmm, LOL, NRA told us they will bring peace in America if everyone bought a gun. I don't know why they waited until Obama was elected a president. Oh I know. It has something to do with Obama's skin color. No? :)

Are you to young to know that gun sales spiked under Clinton?

Or do you have selective memory?

Seriously troll OP, how many of the bandidos were not felons who illegally had guns?

Illegal guns were once legal. Thanks for agreeing with me guns are dangerous and should be controlled. Now only if you tell NRA the same message ;-)
Just tell obama to enforce the 1968 gun law and while you are at it tell Obama to enforce the federal law against pot in states like Colorado and Washington

link?
Linky dinky what? You think the bandidos who think the hells angels are to fucking lame are not felons and are law abiding Citizens moron?
link?
Not your teacher moron, if you want a link I accept pay pal.

oh for crying out loud. You people and your hardon for the NRA.

you all need to stay on your porch where nothing bad can get to you

like programmed robots they come out dancing on the still warm bodies for their Agendas

that's sick

Last edited:
This literally has nothing to do with the NRA but whatever.

We were talking about this at work today at our daily tool box meeting,

We all agree that owner of that local twin peaks must have owed a money or a favor to one of those gangs, who in there right mind would invite 4 biker gangs to their place? And the cops knew about it? Crazy

Forum List

Back