Nine dead in Waco, 190 charged in senseless gang violence, thanks NRA

What does the NRA have to do with anything?....These people are criminals..Do you really think any gun laws would prevent criminals from obtaining firearms?
Wrong!!! Obviously, the first guy to shoot was a bad guy, unless someone nearby had skittles in their pocket, and in that case, he feared for his life and had to shoot somebody. All the rest were those often mentioned "GOOD GUYS WITH A GUN" who were exercising their constitutional right to carry, and stopping the bad guy with a gun. You should be proud of those patriots.
You know that you have no idea whatsoever if any of this is true.
This, of course, is not new, and never stops you.
You got any proof that it is not true?
More importantly -- you know you have no proof that it is true.
It's exactly what the NRA claims happens in shooting incidents. You calling them liars too?
The fact that you repeat your lie does not change the fact that it is a lie.

Wrong!!! Obviously, the first guy to shoot was a bad guy, unless someone nearby had skittles in their pocket, and in that case, he feared for his life and had to shoot somebody. All the rest were those often mentioned "GOOD GUYS WITH A GUN" who were exercising their constitutional right to carry, and stopping the bad guy with a gun. You should be proud of those patriots.
It's exactly what the NRA claims happens in shooting incidents. You calling them liars too?

So prove it. I got the NRA backing me up this time. It frankly feels a little creepy.

Heard most of em were Mexican Illegals. Some White boys were in there too, but most of em were Mexican Illegals. Open Borders are cool huh? Feeling safer yet America?

So prove it. I got the NRA backing me up this time. It frankly feels a little creepy.

Show how the NRA is backing you.

Its not my job to prove your statement -- its yours.
We both know, however, that you cannot do so, and so you will refuse to even try.

It perfectly fits the "Good guy with a gun" scenario.

We both know, however, that you cannot do so, and so you will refuse to even try.

My claim has every bit as much evidence as the NRA's good guy with a gun scenario. In fact, it's the same claim. If I'm a liar, then they are too.

My claim has every bit as much evidence as the NRA's good guy with a gun scenario. In fact, it's the same claim. If I'm a liar, then they are too.
Thank you for proving that you cannot support your point, just as I said you would.

Thank you for proving that you cannot support your point, just as I said you would.

If it makes you feel better, then you go with that.

You hate the truth. Your problem, not mine.
:dunno:

Far left drones do not care about the truth!

No it doesn't.

Here you have four to five rival gangs in a all out war. It's not even close to a "good guy with a gun" scenario.

No it doesn't.
Here you have four to five rival gangs in a all out war. It's not even close to a "good guy with a gun" scenario.
He knows he cannot show where the NRA has ever said anything about 'a good guy with a gun" stopping a 3-way gang fight.
He know it, he just isn't adult enough to admit it.
Instead, he prefers to lie in order to make a point.
Says all that need be said.

You sure you don't want to add something about me hating the constitution, or all liberals wanting you to support us? Your insults as you run away just don't have the energy they once had.

You sure you don't want to add something about me hating the constitution, or all liberals wanting you to support us? Your insults as you run away just don't have the energy they once had.
You know you cannot show where the NRA has ever said anything about 'a good guy with a gun" stopping a 3-way gang fight.
You know it, you just aren't adult enough to admit it.
Instead, you prefer to lie in order to make a point.

No it doesn't.

Were they all exercising their constitutional right to be armed? Yes. Did any of them shoot anybody before the bad guy started shooting? Well no. If they were wearing cammo and driving pickups instead of wearing leather jackets and riding bikes, you would call them patriots.

No it doesn't.
Were they all exercising their constitutional right to be armed? Yes. Did any of them shoot anybody before the bad guy started shooting? Well no. If they were wearing cammo and driving pickups instead of wearing leather jackets and riding bikes, you would call them patriots.
All this, just to avoid admitting that you know the NRA has never, ever, applied the "one good guy with a gun" position to a 3-way gang fight.

No it doesn't.
He knows he cannot show where the NRA has ever said anything about 'a good guy with a gun" stopping a 3-way gang fight.
He know it, he just isn't adult enough to admit it.
Instead, he prefers to lie in order to make a point.
Says all that need be said.
badguywithgun.png

Forum List

Back