Obama had 10 days notice on Benghazi

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
They knew 10 days in advance an attack was planned and did NOTHING to prevent it or secure embassy staff. TEN DAYS!!!!!! The they have the audacity to claim it was a spontaneous attack due to a video? This is treason, Everyone involved deserves to be in prison

Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance

Administration knew three months before the November 2012 presidential election of ISIS plans to establish a caliphate in Iraq

Administration knew of arms being shipped from Benghazi to Syria

(Washington, DC)Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified “Secret” documents from the Department of Defense (DOD)and the Department of State revealing that DOD almost immediately reported that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was committed by the al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked “Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman” (BCOAR), and had been planned at least 10 days in advance. Rahman is known as the Blind Sheikh, and is serving life in prison for his involvement in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other terrorist acts. The new documents also provide the first official confirmation that shows the U.S. government was aware of arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria. The documents also include an August 2012 analysis warning of the rise of ISIS and the predicted failure of the Obama policy of regime change in Syria.

JW Obama Admin Knew About Benghazi Before It Happened - Linkis.com

Hitlery knew it also, i believe she wanted this to happen and done nothing to stop it. :up:

rightwhigger, is a fool and a brainless idiot who can not face reality, because his mommie has him locked in the basement with his computer toy. :lmao:

Yea and Bush knew about 9-11 ten days in advance
Link for knowledge about attack?

But we DO know that Clinton had Bin Laden in his sights and didn't take the shot...

Bill Clinton Hours Before 9 11 Attacks I Could Have Killed Osama bin Laden - ABC News

Hours before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, former President Bill Clinton told an audience in Australia about his missed chance to kill attack mastermindOsama bin Laden, according to audio released this week.

Clinton was speaking at a business meeting in Melbourne when the topic turned to terrorism.

“I’m just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ... He’s a very smart guy. I spent a lot of time thinking about him. And I nearly got him once,” Clinton said in the audio, which was recorded by former Liberal Party head Michael Kroger and aired by Sky News.

“I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have had to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.

“And so I didn’t do it.”

Hours after Clinton spoke, a hijacked Boeing 767 slammed into the north tower of New York City’sWorld Trade Center. A second plane struck the south tower 18 minutes later. Other planes crashed in Washington, D.C., and western Pennsylvania. The attacks, organized by bin Laden, killed more than 3,000 people.

But we DO know that Clinton had Bin Laden in his sights and didn't take the shot...

Bill Clinton Hours Before 9 11 Attacks I Could Have Killed Osama bin Laden - ABC News

Hours before the 9/11 terrorist attacks, former President Bill Clinton told an audience in Australia about his missed chance to kill attack mastermindOsama bin Laden, according to audio released this week.

Clinton was speaking at a business meeting in Melbourne when the topic turned to terrorism.

“I’m just saying, you know, if I were Osama bin Laden ... He’s a very smart guy. I spent a lot of time thinking about him. And I nearly got him once,” Clinton said in the audio, which was recorded by former Liberal Party head Michael Kroger and aired by Sky News.

“I nearly got him. And I could have killed him, but I would have had to destroy a little town called Kandahar in Afghanistan and kill 300 innocent women and children, and then I would have been no better than him.

“And so I didn’t do it.”

Hours after Clinton spoke, a hijacked Boeing 767 slammed into the north tower of New York City’sWorld Trade Center. A second plane struck the south tower 18 minutes later. Other planes crashed in Washington, D.C., and western Pennsylvania. The attacks, organized by bin Laden, killed more than 3,000 people.
Ah...now it's Clinton.

They knew 10 days in advance an attack was planned and did NOTHING to prevent it or secure embassy staff. TEN DAYS!!!!!! The they have the audacity to claim it was a spontaneous attack due to a video? This is treason, Everyone involved deserves to be in prison

Defense, State Department Documents Reveal Obama Administration Knew that al Qaeda Terrorists Had Planned Benghazi Attack 10 Days in Advance

Administration knew three months before the November 2012 presidential election of ISIS plans to establish a caliphate in Iraq

(Washington, DC)Judicial Watch announced today that it obtained more than 100 pages of previously classified “Secret” documents from the Department of Defense (DOD)and the Department of State revealing that DOD almost immediately reported that the attack on the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi was committed by the al Qaeda and Muslim Brotherhood-linked “Brigades of the Captive Omar Abdul Rahman” (BCOAR), and had been planned at least 10 days in advance. Rahman is known as the Blind Sheikh, and is serving life in prison for his involvement in the 1993 World Trade Center bombing and other terrorist acts. The new documents also provide the first official confirmation that shows the U.S. government was aware of arms shipments from Benghazi to Syria. The documents also include an August 2012 analysis warning of the rise of ISIS and the predicted failure of the Obama policy of regime change in Syria.

Your article doesn't support the claim that the obama administration knew about the planned attack 10 days in advance.

Care to retract that claim now or will you stubbornly stand by it, repeating it in the future, and generalyy proving yourself to be an unthinking ass?

“And so I didn’t do it.”

You would kill hundreds of innocent people to get one target?

Oh dear, another lie from Cankles, this keeps getting worse and worse for the old battle ax. I remember this and how you left loons mocked Paul...gee he was spot on. :)

It turns out Rand Paul was right about guns being smuggled out of Benghazi to Syria

In January 2013, Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) asked then Secretary of State Hillary Clinton during a Senate hearing whether the U.S. was involved in the shipping of weapons from Benghazi to Syrian rebels, which Clinton said she had no knowledge of.

The U.S. government categorically denied it was shipping weapons to the Syrian rebels, many of whom have ties to al-Qaeda and other Islamist groups.

http://rare.us/story/it-turns-out-r...-out-of-benghazi-to-syria/mEfem6ivqRDOb0Fi.99

The document

Your article doesn't support the claim that the obama administration knew about the planned attack 10 days in advance.

Care to retract that claim now or will you stubbornly stand by it, repeating it in the future, and generalyy proving yourself to be an unthinking ass?

You are right. I just read it. She didn't.

Did you actually bother to read the article, because it does not say they knew 10 days in advance. Hell, even the little bit you copied in your post doesn't say that.

Forum List

Back